It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci's latest evasion and deceit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm not the only one here who thinks that p.o.s. should be prosecuted, but the odds of that ever happening are zero. The dems have his back. He's untouchable. He's "America's Doctor, and everyone loves him." (According to Jill Biden)
He's also living proof that people can lie to Congress without having to fear any repercussions. Lying to Congress is a federal felony, even if the liar is not under oath. Research shows that people lie to Congress all the time, without any consequences, unless those people are Tru mp associates.

Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are not letting up on Fauci. When Cruz said Fauci should be prosecuted for lying to Congress, Fauci laughed at Cruz and then implied that Cruz was complicit in the January 6th capitol riot.

Referring to criticism from Senators Cruz, Paul, and Tom Cotton, Fauci said they're the liars.
I guess we have it all backwards!
Fauci: I’m going to be saving lives and they're going to be lying’

He also accused Tucker Carlson of killing people because Carlson criticized him.

The more Fauci is exposed, the more he doubles down and attacks his accusers. Let's recap. Fauci accused Ted Cruz of treason, he accused Rand Paul and Tom Cotton of lying while he saved people, and he accused Tucker Carlson of killing people. Wow. I recently heard a radio talk show host say that he can't even watch Fauci on TV because Fauci made him sick. Seeing Fauci literally made him ill.

More info on Fauci lying:
Rand Paul was right

Dr. Anthony Fauci has lied repeatedly to Congress and to America

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Remember, Fauci also said to attack him is to attack science. You know what other people make statements like that? Religious zealots. They say to attack them is to attack god. They'll also carry out all manner of evil in the name of saving souls. So I wonder what atrocities Fauci will countenance in the name of science to save lives and justify it as good?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
He torture's puppies, He used the PCR test for HIV and the INVENTOR of the test said it cant be used for that and called out Fauci numerous times

Then he happens to die right b4 the pandemic and the use of the same test for Covid.

Nothing to see there

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
He torture's puppies, He used the PCR test for HIV and the INVENTOR of the test said it cant be used for that and called out Fauci numerous times

Then he happens to die right b4 the pandemic and the use of the same test for Covid.

Nothing to see there

The treacherous government is guilty of many murders. This is 'just one' of them

I feel we should do something, we can't just ignore it and that's that.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Fauci said he represents science. This is the same Fauci had no data to provide why should be necessary for booster shots.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Fauci said he represents science. This is the same Fauci had no data to provide why should be necessary for booster shots.

LOL. Fauci says, "I represent science".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The dumb fu*ker gives "science" a bad name, just like the Covid-19 shots give "vaccines" a bad name.

They're both half-baked deceits.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Fauci was asked why the US is not collecting data on breakthrough cases, his answer.....well we should be, the CDC is collecting data, but I don't have the numbers.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Josef Mengele lived out a full life, enjoying total freedom and opulence in Argentina for a good 35 years after WWII... I have few doubts Fauci will jump ship when his handler's empire collapses and likely spend his waning years in the UAE or perhaps Beijing, living like a lord.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I wonder how many employees in his department are still refusing to be vaccinated? It was "around 50%" this past Summer. Media has been told not to ask him that. Even Congress quit asking, after he gave them the evil eye.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I'm not the only one here who thinks that p.o.s. should be prosecuted, but the odds of that ever happening are zero. The dems have his back. He's untouchable. He's "America's Doctor, and everyone loves him." (According to Jill Biden)
He's also living proof that people can lie to Congress without having to fear any repercussions. Lying to Congress is a federal felony, even if the liar is not under oath. Research shows that people lie to Congress all the time, without any consequences, unless those people are Tru mp associates.

Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are not letting up on Fauci. When Cruz said Fauci should be prosecuted for lying to Congress, Fauci laughed at Cruz and then implied that Cruz was complicit in the January 6th capitol riot.

Referring to criticism from Senators Cruz, Paul, and Tom Cotton, Fauci said they're the liars.
I guess we have it all backwards!
Fauci: I’m going to be saving lives and they're going to be lying’

He also accused Tucker Carlson of killing people because Carlson criticized him.

The more Fauci is exposed, the more he doubles down and attacks his accusers. Let's recap. Fauci accused Ted Cruz of treason, he accused Rand Paul and Tom Cotton of lying while he saved people, and he accused Tucker Carlson of killing people. Wow. I recently heard a radio talk show host say that he can't even watch Fauci on TV because Fauci made him sick. Seeing Fauci literally made him ill.

More info on Fauci lying:
Rand Paul was right

Dr. Anthony Fauci has lied repeatedly to Congress and to America

Fauci is the definition of the end justifies the means. Any amount of authoritarian policy is forgivable if even a few lives are saved by alienating and persecuting a million more. History repeats itself when a man believes his moral authority outweighs the will of the people.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am convinced this has a hidden agenda of some type.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"Anthony Fauci" sounds like the name of an associate of Tony Soprano. You know, a "friend of ours" kind of guy.

As a matter of fact, I think he's as much as a psychopath and any of those characters were, and as much of a criminal. I always have thought so. I remember arguing with a psycho woman over a year ago who was wishing the criminal.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Cruz was complicit in the January 6th capitol riot.

Brennan followed up by asking, “Do you think that this is about making you a scapegoat to deflect from [former] President [Donald] Trump?”

“Of course!” Fauci replied. “You have to be asleep not to figure that one out.”

These people eather have a mental disorder or they think the rest of us are incredibly stupid.

Donald Trump hasn't been president for a year now and even if we agree that the January 6th capitol riot was in fact an insurrection for the sake of argument ... no one cares about it nor Donald Trump.

The January 6th capitol riot nor Donald Trump puts food on my table, gas in my car, presents under the tree and most importantly they do not impact the mental health of my children and their ability to learn .... Fauci and his actions on the other hand very much do impact these things; for good or bad.

The narcissism of this man to think that congressional questioning and scrutiny of his character and actions are just a deflection of a topic most people don't give a crape about is insulting and appalling.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Keeping in mind that Obama's 2015 moratorium halting NIH research in virology expired less than a year after Trump was inaugurated, your observation that his role in the pandemic has been largely dismissed is correct.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How do you think Fauchi got to the top of the NIH, he did not get there because he was intelligent, he got there because he learned to use Ad Hominum techniques to crush anyone who opposed him. He is a good BSer and uses his crudentials to brainwash people that he is using science when he is actually just twisting science to fuel his beliefs and desire for power.

I do not believe much of what Fauchi says, he has gotten a big head and will try to destroy anyone who challenges him. He must be Hillary's brother.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: dandandat2

Keeping in mind that Obama's 2015 moratorium halting NIH research in virology expired less than a year after Trump was inaugurated, your observation that his role in the pandemic has been largely dismissed is correct.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

The treacherous government is guilty of many murders. This is 'just one' of them

You know where this has to start? It has to start with the police refusing to
support serve and protect politicians Instead of us. The politicians don't pay
the cops we do. They want to enforce the laws by keeping us at bay.
There are laws against treason and the Constitution gives specific
guidelines to refute tyranny at any cost. The police can turn this around.

Politicians are only amused by our laws because of the Judges they
have in their pocket. Slap a few of both in jail and threaten more
arrests are coming. Watch who runs? I mean why not if their gonna
dismantle our country any way right? Why shouldn't we play their game
back even harder?

Start with both Clintons and a few judges. Or the country is gone.
edit on 28-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

I am convinced this has a hidden agenda of some type.

Senator Ted Cruz and Senator Rand Paul believe Fauci has staged a coup, and is controlling an entire branch of government.

Lording over Health and Human Services (HHS), and the U.S. Surgeon General's office.

Dick tater Fauci: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Do i think he should be prosecuted? DAMN STRAIGHT
Does THE LAW STATE he should be... again damn straight

But the sad cold and hard truth is our courts have overall not only FAILED this, but outright IGNORED the constitution and even further THE COLD HARD EVIDENCE/FACTS.

with a health dose of HYPOCRICY and BIAS application of the law.

hell we have Ms clinton OPENLY VIOLATING A COURT ORDER to turn over her servers unaltered WITH NO LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS.

we have governors of states OPENLY IGNORING rulings that went against covid finding with one i know in IL alone ignoring an order to appear before a judge to justify his actions

but even worse that that is courts NOT HOLDING POLITICIANS, RICH, AND PROPER ideological connected/groups/people AND JUDGES accountable for their actions , laws and rulings.

this Kyle was jailed and prosecuted for clearly self defense
but the ADA star witness was CONVICTED FELON WITH AN ILLEGAL GUN (a big time felony in any state) out of jail , not arrested and not being charged .

what in hell does that and hillory example tell you

there is ZERO chance he will be held accountable and unless he threatens the clintons he will face no repercussions of any kind..

I know what i am about to say may be topic drift.. but it is related.

all this shows is if our constitution , court system and rule of law isnt dead.. it is one or two breaths away from it

scrounger

PS i pray i am wrong and pray further that it can be changed without a revolution like needed when our country was formed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join