It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is happening again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: incoserv

They are hardcore, inveterate nihilists. Their vision of the Übermensch will be king of the dunghill of will die and take everyone and everything else out with it in the struggle.
2. They are evil and they know that if the world - that is to say "normal" humankind - ever discovers exactly what they have been up to, it would be pitchforks, tar and feathers, and bonfires for them. If they know that losing means they will burn, they'd just a soon see that you burn along with them.

Who are "they"?

That's a serious question by the way.

I feel like I was absent from school on a day they taught something really important...

Thanks in advance.

Hi. inconserv does actually say who he identifies "they" or "them" as being - i.e. not "normal" humankind.

I will just go right out on a limb and translate that as being non-human. Those who appear to be human but are not. Biological replicants. You were not absent from school on a day that that was taught. If it was taught it might have been by a drama teacher who wanted class actors to understand some back-to-front way of understanding "character". Either that or as a creative metaphor from an art teacher to inspire a less mechanical way of approaching sculpture of the human form .

I believe that that is one of the main causes of confusion regarding present social engineering. i.e. Who are they?

Whoever they are as personalities, their attitude towards the people they are engineering is impersonal. As impersonal as would be the attitude of machine intelligence. Therefore what we should call authentic humans should refer to these "reformers" as non-humans. To appraise their existence in any other way is to embrace hope - hope that because they are human they must have empathy and will treat us in a humanitarian way, at least in the final analysis of their actions.

They are non-human and have invaded (or incarnated) in order to re-create human civilisation into their own image.

<< 1   >>

join