It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Ties to Americas Enemies Should Cause Joe Biden to be Immediately Removed as U.S. President.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I bet bidden has given the Chinese the green light to Steal land again (Tibet!)
and promist they will not stop them.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger
The COTUS was setup under such a good premise that it has taken the cabal nearly 250 years to reel us back in so to speak. They seem perched to be in total control of their regions of domination like the olden days. Here is to hope that we are being shown a movie that needs to be completely watched. Instead of about to be shot at by Nazi's for being the wrong, religion, color or ethnicity, we have to instead deal with the reality of what has been happening. The world will be in major shock to learn of the blood drinking pedophiles taking children for their playthings. I know I am and I can't un see what we have been sharing here.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
My fellow/lady Americans, it's imperative that we have the Biden family removed from power, and turn this country around ASAP.

-CareWeMust

What's the plan?

China put Xi-Biden in place, they won the war without firing a shot... the enemy is embedded in our government.
not counting the vax shot.🤣

It's been suggested we need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Way too many conflicts-of-interest are coming to light.

The Biden family is definitely ineligible/not-eligible to hold high-office within the United States government.

Here's the latest bombshell...

The Biden family offered their services to a huge, Chinese-government-linked energy consortium to expand its business around the world.

How do we know?

Because of hundreds of emails documenting the deal found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

In her new book, "Laptop from Hell," New York Post columnist Miranda Devine tells the tale:
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

If you or I wanted a simple U.S. Security Clearance, we wouldn't get it, if we have dealings with the Chinese Communist Party.

The President of the United States should be held to an even higher standard, because his decisions affect millions of us. Who is his allegiance to in a given situation? China or America? We shouldn't even have to ask that question!

The U.S. News Media and Democrats in Congress wanted President Trump removed from office based solely on rumors (Rumors!) that he made business deals with Russians.

Here, we have 100% IRON-CLAD PROOF that the Biden family conducted business with America's enemies. In this case, CHINA. And our evil media and democrats totally ignore it!

My fellow/lady Americans, it's imperative that we have the Biden family removed from power, and turn this country around ASAP.

I will add (to this thread) additional reasons why the Biden Family is NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA, as long as is required.

-CareWeMust

It's amazing what the left will let fly under the radar. Pedophiles, treason, the destruction of our country in the name of progress. It's sad, but until we have an armed revolution I'm afraid it won't ever change.

For the good of the country, I'm hoping the mid-term election results will eliminate the need for an armed revolution. But Americans are PRIMED and READY if one is needed.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who do you intend to aim your loaded weapons at?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Ah nice try.
edit on 11292021 by Butterfinger because: #LetsGoBrandon

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

-CareWeMust

What's the plan?

China put Xi-Biden in place, they won the war without firing a shot... the enemy is embedded in our government.
not counting the vax shot.🤣

It's been suggested we need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.

What's sad is how the MSM is 100% covering for China.

CNN ran a segment last night on how China's military has been fortified and modernized.

CBS is playing-up how beautiful the country is, ahead of the Feb 2022 Winter Olympics.

Last month, Chicago Police/Mayor held a press conference when a Chinese kid was murdered, and then again when his murderer was caught, just 48 hours later. (Black/Hispanic murders are 100% accepted and even encouraged.)

In Feb 2020, the Secretary of State of the United States (Mike Pompeo) published a list of CHINA-FRIENDLY Governors, and chided them (at a national Governor's conference) for working so close with the Chinese Communist party.

That would have been headline news if it was TRUMP and REPUBLICANS colluding with RUSSIANS.

But because they are mostly Democrat governors and some RINO governors (Kemp GA / Ducey AZ), the Media totally ignored this major foreign policy speech by Pompeo.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Ah nice try.

Hmm? Did you have an answer about which citizens you are prepared to point a loaded weapon at? What a fun society we live in.

edit on 29-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Hunters laptop is a gift horse it just keeps giving and giving. There’s nothing and I mean nothing that’s on there that would shock or surprise me these days.

All hail shakaka

Its not a gift if it stays wrapped up and you cant pry the box open.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

That will happen exactly one day after he has been in the oval for 2 years. That way she can run twice for a total of 10 years.
edit on 11/29/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

The Biden family is definitely ineligible/not-eligible to hold high-office within the United States government.

The Biden family offered their services to a huge, Chinese-government-linked energy consortium to expand its business around the world.

How do we know?

Because of hundreds of emails documenting the deal found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

In her new book, "Laptop from Hell," New York Post columnist Miranda Devine tells the tale:

If you or I wanted a simple U.S. Security Clearance, we wouldn't get it, if we have dealings with the Chinese Communist Party.

The President of the United States should be held to an even higher standard, because his decisions affect millions of us. Who is his allegiance to in a given situation? China or America? We shouldn't even have to ask that question!

The U.S. News Media and Democrats in Congress wanted President Trump removed from office based solely on rumors (Rumors!) that he made business deals with Russians.

Here, we have 100% IRON-CLAD PROOF that the Biden family conducted business with America's enemies. In this case, CHINA. And our evil media and democrats totally ignore it!

I will add (to this thread) additional reasons why the Biden Family is NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA, as long as is required.

-CareWeMust

It's amazing what the left will let fly under the radar. Pedophiles, treason, the destruction of our country in the name of progress. It's sad, but until we have an armed revolution I'm afraid it won't ever change.

For the good of the country, I'm hoping the mid-term election results will eliminate the need for an armed revolution. But Americans are PRIMED and READY if one is needed.

Hyperbolic much???…geez…so you are waiting for a shooting war to break out so you can take your penis gun and shoot some democrats to make yourself feel like a man?…or…you just want to live under a dictatorship

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

How do we know?

-CareWeMust

i haven't read it yet but i hear " the laptop from hell by Miranda Divine is pretty good.
www.amazon.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: Brotherman
Hunters laptop is a gift horse it just keeps giving and giving. There’s nothing and I mean nothing that’s on there that would shock or surprise me these days.

All hail shakaka

Its not a gift if it stays wrapped up and you cant pry the box open.

There’s a link to the released emails on the first page of this thread 🤔

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Breaking

Another judge rules Joe Biden is full of crap, with his covid vaccine mandates.

www.reuters.com...

Worst President Ever!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Ah nice try.

Hmm? Did you have an answer about which citizens you are prepared to point a loaded weapon at? What a fun society we live in.

Well then, are they citizens of the USA or not would be the question? I would be referring to the ones the Cabal are using. Treason would be a reason I would think. Do you think treason is cool to happen to America, IDK?

ETA
I don't expect for John Q Citizens like me to do more than pop some popcorn and get some ice water. We are watching a movie or we are done anyway.

edit on 29-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Offered their services? did they break any laws???

Did it not come to light that Trump had secret bank accounts in China and paid more in taxes there than here? And you all said it was fine? Am I mistaken?

Conflicts of interest? Like Ivanka getting some 40 patents from China while "senior advisor" to the President?

Your hypocrisy is like a plumbers butt crack joke.

But seriously, did they break any laws??? Because, if they did not break any laws, How would that make Joe Biden ineligible to be POTUS?

Call me out for whataboutism... go ahead. Trump had dealings in China and Russia...Secret meeting with Putin, that would blow your minds if Biden did it.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nice try to wrap up Carewemust as if she is capable of mowing anyone down LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

If a tree falls in the forest and the media didnt hear it, did it really fall?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: carewemust

Who do you intend to aim your loaded weapons at?

If you have elected officials that have sold out the country and only create policies that slowly hurt the country, then they need to be stopped.

Open borders, the amount of drugs and guns coming across and killing Americans is on par with what at enemy would want .

Killing pipelines, bleeding America dry of oil is something the enemy would want.

Working to release terrorist and enemies from Gitmo could not be more on par with the enemy.

Defund the police, no cash bail are made to protect the criminal, keep criminals out of jail and on the streets. If it harms American citizens like the enemy would want then the Democrats are right there.

In fact not one Democrat policy helps or strengthens the country.

And they are extremely scared they will be caught

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So many democrats are guilty of treason at this point…..the military should have stepped in and removed them then put them on trial. New elections after the trials.

Being held accountable is what keeps people in line.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join