It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Ties to Americas Enemies Should Cause Joe Biden to be Immediately Removed as U.S. President.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sunday, November 28, 2021

Way too many conflicts-of-interest are coming to light.

The Biden family is definitely ineligible/not-eligible to hold high-office within the United States government.

Here's the latest bombshell...

The Biden family offered their services to a huge, Chinese-government-linked energy consortium to expand its business around the world.

How do we know?

Because of hundreds of emails documenting the deal found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

In her new book, "Laptop from Hell," New York Post columnist Miranda Devine tells the tale:
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

If you or I wanted a simple U.S. Security Clearance, we wouldn't get it, if we have dealings with the Chinese Communist Party.

The President of the United States should be held to an even higher standard, because his decisions affect millions of us. Who is his allegiance to in a given situation? China or America? We shouldn't even have to ask that question!

The U.S. News Media and Democrats in Congress wanted President Trump removed from office based solely on rumors (Rumors!) that he made business deals with Russians.

Here, we have 100% IRON-CLAD PROOF that the Biden family conducted business with America's enemies. In this case, CHINA. And our evil media and democrats totally ignore it!

My fellow/lady Americans, it's imperative that we have the Biden family removed from power, and turn this country around ASAP.

I will add (to this thread) additional reasons why the Biden Family is NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA, as long as is required.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This doesn’t just affect America.. whoever is in the oval office influences the entire world either directly or indirectly.

Same goes for all seats of power in the world, though in varying degrees..

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, November 28, 2021

Way too many conflicts-of-interest are coming to light.

The Biden family is definitely ineligible/not-eligible to hold high-office within the United States government.

Here's the latest bombshell...

The Biden family offered their services to a huge, Chinese-government-linked energy consortium to expand its business around the world.

How do we know?

Because of hundreds of emails documenting the deal found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

In her new book, "Laptop from Hell," New York Post columnist Miranda Devine tells the tale:
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

If you or I wanted a simple U.S. Security Clearance, we wouldn't get it, if we have dealings with the Chinese Communist Party.

The President of the United States should be held to an even higher standard, because his decisions affect millions of us. Who is his allegiance to in a given situation? China or America? We shouldn't even have to ask that question!

The U.S. News Media and Democrats in Congress wanted President Trump removed from office based solely on rumors (Rumors!) that he made business deals with Russians.

Here, we have 100% IRON-CLAD PROOF that the Biden family conducted business with America's enemies. In this case, CHINA. And our evil media and democrats totally ignore it!

My fellow/lady Americans, it's imperative that we have the Biden family removed from power, and turn this country around ASAP.

I will add (to this thread) additional reasons why the Biden Family is NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA, as long as is required.

-CareWeMust

It's amazing what the left will let fly under the radar. Pedophiles, treason, the destruction of our country in the name of progress. It's sad, but until we have an armed revolution I'm afraid it won't ever change.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hunters laptop is a gift horse it just keeps giving and giving. There’s nothing and I mean nothing that’s on there that would shock or surprise me these days.

All hail shakaka

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The laptop again eh.

Have these emails been released yet? I would like to read. If so, please link. If not, be on your merry way because nothing will come of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

As always...rules for thee but not for me...
This is the motto of the democRATS party.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

The laptop again eh.

Have these emails been released yet? I would like to read. If so, please link. If not, be on your merry way because nothing will come of it.

I mean it is really, really easy to find...

the_hunter_biden_emails_are_now_avail able_on_the_internet.html

The media effectively buried the Hunter Biden computer story, hiding from most of the American public his corrupt business dealings (all under Joe Biden’s aegis) and his utterly debauched private life. However, the information is out there and neither Joe nor Hunter should ever be allowed to walk away from it. A first pass looks at the emails indicates that they are not some “Russian forgery” but are, in fact, authentic.

As expected, the hotly contested e-mails from Hunter Biden’s laptop have been dumped onto the Internet. For now, these dumps are confined to websites that are the functional equivalent of the Mos Eisley cantina (where Han Solo shot Greedo). I won’t link to them here.

As a cybersecurity guy, the first thing that I wanted to see was the email meta-data. Meta-data is data about data – time stamps, IP addresses, host names, and so forth. In this case, we are interested in what are called e-mail headers.

I’ve spent about 4 hours (to date) picking through three files known as “mbox” files, which are one of the many ways to export e-mail for back up. Each of Hunter’s three mbox files contains around 35,000 e-mails, many of which are duplicates:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

This doesn’t just affect America.. whoever is in the oval office influences the entire world either directly or indirectly.

Correct. But Joe Biden's primary responsibility is to protect and care for American citizens.

Due to his past business dealings and his current dementia Biden cannot be trusted to do either.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Everything they accused Trump of being and doing is coming true for Biden and other ficklef#k Democrats 🤣🤣

But Joe kept saying how proud he is of his Son roflmao 🤣🤣

Biden Family of screw-ups and mental cases 🤣🤣

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The laptop again eh.

I mean it is really, really easy to find...

the_hunter_biden_emails_are_now_avail able_on_the_internet.html

The media effectively buried the Hunter Biden computer story, hiding from most of the American public his corrupt business dealings (all under Joe Biden’s aegis) and his utterly debauched private life. However, the information is out there and neither Joe nor Hunter should ever be allowed to walk away from it. A first pass looks at the emails indicates that they are not some “Russian forgery” but are, in fact, authentic.

As expected, the hotly contested e-mails from Hunter Biden’s laptop have been dumped onto the Internet. For now, these dumps are confined to websites that are the functional equivalent of the Mos Eisley cantina (where Han Solo shot Greedo). I won’t link to them here.

As a cybersecurity guy, the first thing that I wanted to see was the email meta-data. Meta-data is data about data – time stamps, IP addresses, host names, and so forth. In this case, we are interested in what are called e-mail headers.

I’ve spent about 4 hours (to date) picking through three files known as “mbox” files, which are one of the many ways to export e-mail for back up. Each of Hunter’s three mbox files contains around 35,000 e-mails, many of which are duplicates:

The truth and facts are really hard to swallow for the believers of the Dem’s lies and propaganda.
He knows they are out there but chooses not to look for them, he hopes if he ignores them, they will go away.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yes, and someone already provided them. Kinda like asking someone to prove the holocaust was real and refusing to open a history book. Also willing to bet my life you won't click on the link and read them. You know why? Because people that have chosen to be ignorant for a whole #ing year are hopeless wastes of intellect.
You know those morons who had a whole year to familiarize themselves with the Rittenhouse case and still cry about him crossing state lines with a gun? That's you.

edit on 28-11-2021 by Fryguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A special prosecutor needs to be assigned ASAP to start, er...continue the investigation, which the DOJ started, but apparently stopped. The laptop stuff alone warrants, nay, demands it.

No Hunter, we don't believe you and Adam Schiff that "The Russians did it".

Even liberal stalwart Bill Maher is weighing in.

Then there's this.

And this.

And this

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Articles of impeachment are in motion, but only circular motion until capable leadership has been implemented in 2022. A year is a long time to wait but that's what protocols require in the absence of a complete implosion of the chain of command.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

ANYONE holding public office needs to be MORE ACCOUNTABLE than regular citizens..
they hold the lives of citizens in their hands.
NOBODY holding DUAL CITIZENSHIP should be allowed ANY government position,
much less IN CHARGE of ANY office CERTAINLY NOT MAKING LAWS...
just whose country are they really LOYAL to??

we need to have the DEATH PENALTY for anyone convicted of public CORRUPTION!

transparency..... you are SICKENED just by the normal everyday crap we read in news..
stuff we are ALLOWED to know about,...
JUST WHAT KIND OF SICK STUFF YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING WITH
BLACK BUDGETS??

you know, when they say to congress " we need $5billion for black project......
YES , OR NO?" we cannot PROMISE its NOT for a private army to remove aboriginals from rich mining lands, or NOT for experiments on americans....... YES OR NO??
edit on 2021-11-28T17:35:38-06:00pmpp35America/Chicago by cappie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Gotta love your spirit brother.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The laptop again eh.

I love how you always play contrary.
You know very well they have been released. Someone posted a link HOURS ago....and you still have not responded to it? Are you reading them?

All the vile pictures of him are sprinkled around the net too....him with little girls....him with his niece....him with his drugs....I mean....there is literally no possible way anyone can deny this stuff exists.

Guess what....all of the dirt on Hillary and the Podestas and Alefantis is all out there too. Also, tons of info via Maxwell on hundreds of people...but we all know how this will pan out.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
sadly i dont see this happening

hell with the clear evidence there is election fraud in AZ that logic dictates isnt for trump and they openly stating no action to remove biden if it is found he didnt win

what in hades makes you think this incident will effect a thing

now to be fair lets say they do impeach AND CONVICT (key word CONVICT ) in the senate (btw not done when trump was , TWICE DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE) .

you get harris

an even WORSE LOONEY LEFT president
IMO if they do impeach and remove biden it was because the RADICAL LOONEY LEFT found a way and time to do so as to put WHO THE REALLY WANTED BUT COULD NOT GET UP FRONT as president

scrounger

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Scrounger,

It is looking bad I realize but it has to get WORSE before it can possibly get better seems to be another reality of life.

Many more people are realizing the lies are deep from the "official sources".

A tipping point has been reached in many European and Australian cities and I predict the 1st hangings will either be NZ or Aussie Fascists who are treasonously working for the Chinese CCP.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
sadly you may be quite correct

people fail to realize that after a certain point "peaceful resolution" is impossible and a revolution or war becomes the only way.

if they really taught history in schools and if people ACTUALLY PAID ATTENTION they would know this and attempt to solve it before it gets to that point

it happened in ancient rome, the governments of europe, WW2 with nazi germany , italy and imperial japan.
hell how much bloodshed could have been avoided if we had just dealt with those countries sooner than later.

hell our own USA history in our war of independence is a great example...
we tried to deal with england as equals and the king didnt take us seriously or how they were treating us.
war of independence was the only way.

sadly we had a system that if all parts had worked as supposed to.
if the courts had upheld the law as they were supposed to
if the PEOPLE got their collective heads out of their backside earlier...
all what has happened could have been stopped

I pray we as a people wake up and take back our constitution and country from the radicals, nutjobs and lawbreaking groups before its too late and extreme measures are required..
or live under tyranny until we do

THOSE WHO DO NOT LEARN FROM HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

scrounger

edit on 29-11-2021 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Rolicia

Correct. But Joe Biden's primary responsibility is to protect and care for American citizens.

Due to his past business dealings and his current dementia Biden cannot be trusted to do either.

That's for sure, and already painfully obvious at so many different fronts..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join