It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: Lockdowns and Government Spending Ahead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So Fauci has “opened the door” to potential lockdowns…

news.trust.org...

WASHINGTON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - The United States' top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, said on Sunday that Americans should be prepared to do "anything and everything" to fight the spread of the new COVID-19 variant Omicron.

It is "too early to say" whether we need new lockdowns or mandates, Fauci told ABC News.

"You want to be prepared to do anything and everything," he said. (Reporting by Heather Timmons; Editing by Mark Porter)

This is him setting the stage for the Biden Admin. Here’s why I think that.

Biden’s massive social spending ambitions arent going as well as the progs would like. To push through massive social spending we need a new crisis - and what better crisis than locking the country down again and needing to “bail out” more people.

Omicron comes at a highly opportune time - if the virus was truly reaching the endemic phase the “bail outs” and massive social programs would be less palatable.

So, the new variant gets here, we lock down “for just a few weeks to flatten curve”, hear a whole bunch of commentary about how this is “the last time”, huge spending gets rammed through and once that passes we will be in the “endemic” phase and on we go.

Fallout from this? Stagflation, cratering of the holiday shopping season, death of more small biz and restaurants and a very aggressive campaign to mandate vaccines/boosters/etc.

I’m so tired of all of this. Serious.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am telling you this time the states will take matters in their own hands and stop the incredible rush to finish kill America as a nation.

It seems that puppy killer fauci needs to be taken into custody and put in jail, he is a China lap dog and he is part of the problem that we have with the US now becoming second best to China.

I think is time for we the people to do something about this incredibly stupidity.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

In the past 24 hours, South Africa has seen 2,858 new cases, with an increase of 18 hospital admissions. That's hardly a reason to lockdown. So far, the majority of cases have been very mild among both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. If they lockdown, it must be because they want to limit natural immunity.

SA NICD
edit on 28 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Fallout from this? Stagflation, cratering of the holiday shopping season, death of more small biz and restaurants and a very aggressive campaign to mandate vaccines/boosters/etc.

Why would any administration want this? I don’t believe they are intentionally trying to destroyed the nation.

Unemployment is low and there is economic growth. Yes we are facing inflation, but I don’t think we have the environment for stagflation right now.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is the beginning of a new crisis so America won't be able to have in person voting for the mid terms. Mail in ballots only.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Because the 2 trillion spending kill America bill was not enough money for the idiots democrats in power, they wanted 4 trillions, soo they can do this with another covid scaremongering and no need to have congress involved.

And yes Democrats are trying to destroy america.

While the moron senile piece of crap in the white house is restricting travel from Africa, we got open borders, is all a scam on the people.

You have to be blind no to see the deception.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

They are distracting the global population with this latest Omicron variant BS. The timing of this is no coincidence.

Distracting us all from the crime of the century, and the FACT that the judge has just banned all media coverage of the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell - the pedophile enabler whose about to spill the beans on all the pedos who run the world.

We need to stay focused and demand accountability.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

In the past 24 hours, South Africa has seen 2,858 new cases, with an increase of 18 hospital admissions. That's hardly a reason to lockdown. So far, the majority of cases have been very mild among both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. If they lockdown, it must be because they want to limit natural immunity.

SA NICD

FL and TX prove there was little reason to lock down period.

Yet, huge swaths of the country did exactly that.

I see your point but please see mine - the only thing that matters here is the opportunity for political exploitation of the situation.

Case in point - NY already declared a state of emergency and the variant still isn’t known to be here yet!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Because the 2 trillion spending kill America bill was not enough money for the idiots democrats in power, they wanted 4 trillions, soo they can do this with another covid scaremongering and no need to have congress involved.

What is wrong with government infrastructure spending? Past instances have had a net positive impact on the nation.

And yes Democrats are trying to destroy america.

I disagree. There is nothing going on that points to the Democratic Party trying to destroy the nation. When people say this, it’s usually because their mad or scared about something.

While the moron senile piece of crap in the white house is restricting travel from Africa, we got open borders, is all a scam on the people.

I don’t understand your point here. They are restricting travel from hot zones to mitigate some of the spread of this latest variant. As of right now, it is not warranted to have a complete travel ban. Are you saying you want a complete lockdown and travel ban? If so, I disagree.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Wow you have short time memory, I guess the Obama bill is all forgotten and gone under the table, along with the 50 green companies that took our tax dollars and went bankrupted.

Yep short time memories, every thing democrats do while stealing tax dollars goes to feed their benefactors and then turn into crap

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Why would any administration want this? I don’t believe they are intentionally trying to destroyed the nation.

Unemployment is low and there is economic growth. Yes we are facing inflation, but I don’t think we have the environment for stagflation right now.

explain the border. It's on purpose. Why?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don’t understand your question. What about the border? Are you saying that the way the current administration is handling the border situation is similar to how this spending is intended to destroy the country? If so, I would argue both the situation with the boarder and the plan for infrastructure spending is not intended to destroy the nation. Furthermore, neither alone could actually destroy the nation.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It seems you do not understand anything but what you wants to understand, really just soo sad.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I did see your point. I didn't argue against anything in your OP, or make sarcastic comments, and that usually means that I don't have any disagreements. My comment was directly related to this part of your post: "a very aggressive campaign to mandate vaccines/boosters/etc."

While I am worried for everyone else, I'm not really concerned for myself about the other stuff because it likely won't affect me. I've been wearing a respirator at work, but otherwise, although I live in Oregon, the people in my area have not really been following any of the covid rules all along. We've had some restaurants close, but that was due to the tourists not coming, mainly Canadians. I'm otherwise fairly insulated from any financial implications. 

Although I do believe we may have already entered the endemic phase, I felt that had no bearing on the rest of your post. 

edit on 28 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It seems you do not understand anything but what you wants to understand, really just soo sad.

What don’t I understand? Please explain, if there is something I am missing, I am happy to learn.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Since we’re asking why, how about adding:
- war on drugs
- energy (in)dependence
- Afghanistan withdrawal
- Maxwell trial
- “No questions” Joe
- The jab requirements for service members (weakening forces)
- Inflation!
- record job openings yet no one taking them?
- Defund the police!
- Looting/rioting/soft-on-crime DAs
- Vax requirements

And a LOT more!

If you’re honestly thinking that the left isn’t trying to at least cut us down a few pegs you’re out of your noggin.

But.. fear not! My morning trip to the baño has a higher approval rating then our sitting POTUS, so, America isn’t going to go quietly no matter how badly the Dems/Progs want it to.
edit on 28-11-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

They are restricting travel from hot zones to mitigate some of the spread of this latest variant. As of right now, it is not warranted to have a complete travel ban. Are you saying you want a complete lockdown and travel ban? If so, I disagree.

The only people who can bring the Omicron Covid-19 variant into the country are the vaccinated, as you're only letting the vaccinated in. So what does this lesson teach you? Can you not see? Do you not understand what is happening here?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

People on agendas listen to nobody, is nothing here to talk about with you, the facts talks for itself, I am not in the mood to argue.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What don’t I understand? Please explain, if there is something I am missing, I am happy to learn.

This administration is worried about the spread of COVID? Then why are they not requiring illegals to be tested or vaccinated prior to relocating them? Why are they releasing them in cities all around the country with no COVID testing or vaccination proof?

You must have a short memory on the democrats who called Trump a racist when he limited travel from Africa and China, suddenly now, it the common sense thing to do? To quote Brandon, "come on man".

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

People on agendas listen to nobody, is nothing here to talk about with you, the facts talks for itself, I am not in the mood to argue.

This is the response I expected from you. Then go be grumpy and not contribute to the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join