It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouses File $60M Defamation Suit Against Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldgerg

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

And why is that? Do you feel justice has been denied and that Kyle is liable for damages to the perps that forced him to defend himself in a lethal manner, as the jury found? Do you believe justice hasnt been served?

Just curious about your line of thinking.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I dont care if it is satire. Its useful in that it may grow to become common rumour that will become common belief and both these fine ladies will have concerned friends and associates calling to inquire, and they might have to consider their positions, maybe even lose a little sleep for slandering a minor in such a vicious, life altering way. Other birds of the same feather may also take notice.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It’s a very believable at first glance.

Hence, good satire.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good! I dislike and despise both of these creatures. I hope he does sue and win, maybe it will shut them both up forever.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: sciencelol
Nice .

I hate Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behar

potatriotsunite.com...

If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined

LOL, yes, this is satire. And nobody in their right mind would sue those women.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

And why is that? Do you feel justice has been denied and that Kyle is liable for damages to the perps that forced him to defend himself in a lethal manner, as the jury found? Do you believe justice hasnt been served?

Selected quotes from Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

www.jsonline.com...

Nov. 17, 2021

Rittenhouse is no hero, because he had no business being in Kenosha.

Nov. 19, 2021

Four protesters have sued the city and county of Kenosha. The curfews were selectively enforced against protesters, while officers ignored, or even encouraged, armed men like Rittenhouse. It seems to be certified as a class action on behalf of all the people cited for curfew violations.

edit on 28-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 28-11-2021 by Erno86 because: link work

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Poor Kyle will wind up like Zimmerman, remember him?

Kyle want's to go to Arizona State Univ. I would advise against it...when you're the top gunslinger, there's always someone to challenge you!

granthshala.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Poor Kyle will wind up like Zimmerman, remember him?

Kyle want's to go to Arizona State Univ. I would advise against it...when you're the top gunslinger, there's always someone to challenge you!

granthshala.com...

From the link that you provided in your post:

Yet...during the trial, "Mr. Rittenhouse said that he was studying nursing at ASU" ---- which imho --- is pure horsefeathers --- Since he may have been enrolled at ASU --- But studying nursing at a certified institution? --- Ha.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So the state gets to determine where you may go?

How. . . . authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Selectively not enforced against most protesters too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They've been signaling each other on TV pretty heavily with "sue, you'll be rich Kyle" Not sure why they'd need to do that or put out feelers about this one, seems like a given.

Whoopie is incredibly ignorant and racist and of course only knows how to shout people down when disagreed with. The former prostitute (lord only knows how that's possible) doesn't impress me with her vast intellect.
edit on 28-11-2021 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What if those that lied about Kyle said they were sorry?
A true remorseful heartfelt apology that showing they really mean it.

The former prostitute (lord only knows how that's possible)

Crack
a reply to: Paschar0

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hiring an attorney capable of taking on TV personalities doesn't come cheap. I doubt if a good lawyer would take on a long term project like that on a contingency basis. But you never know...Might be a good springboard for a young aggressive lawyer, into judicial stardom.

Make a good TV series.

edit on 28-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You link doesnt really answer my question, at all. And I could not find that first quote. Is it criminal to’not have any business’ someplace? What if his FATHER lived in Kenosha, would he have business there then? He testified to that fact and called Kenosha his community. He was there cleaning up graffiti and protecting a business that had been burned the night before, at the request for help from the property owner.

What business did the 3 men he shot have in Kenosha? More than Kyle? I keep hearing this statement, and I just dont understand the relevance, legal or otherwise.

Doesnt seem you want to share your thoughts, just an unrelated link.
edit on 11/28/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
What if those that lied about Kyle said they were sorry?
A true remorseful heartfelt apology that showing they really mean it.

The former prostitute (lord only knows how that's possible)

Crack
a reply to: Paschar0

That's a punny thought!

Which one?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
For it to work it would have to be every last one.
a reply to: gspat

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: scienceloli can't stand any of them since babs retired they do like they want and why should we give a poop about anything these quasi celebs had to say? yes whoopee can act her ass off but what do any of the rest bring to table? bunch of old hags for the most part that are only being held together by botox and derma bond . and i will throw the other networks dyamic due in there as well hoda and kathy lee all they used to do was get sloshed on tv before 11 am.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Delete

edit on 30-11-2021 by detroitnative because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Cut a deal and have them be his housekeepers and let them stay in the servants quarters after they turn their mansions over to him. No need to make them into homeless bag ladies even if they're basically acting like them.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Selected quotes from Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

www.jsonline.com...

Nov. 17, 2021

Nov. 19, 2021

Four protesters have sued the city and county of Kenosha. The curfews were selectively enforced against protesters, while officers ignored, or even encouraged, armed men like Rittenhouse. It seems to be certified as a class action on behalf of all the people cited for curfew violations.

I absolutely 100% agree that in no way should he have been there. But in all stupid choices you still have the right to defend yourself regardless of that stupid choice.

I know this was a satire article and maybe it's not worth the time and effort, but I would strongly consider it. Even if you know you won't get anything from it, it will at least put notice that they need to stop with this bull# propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join