It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouses File $60M Defamation Suit Against Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldgerg

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Update.... oops apparently this is BS (Until he actually does sue them ) and the site is a satire site.

I will report for reeducation Monday

everything else I said still stands

Nice .

I hate Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behar

This kid is going to be rich when he is done with these scumbags

I think everyone of us has a case against people like Whoopie and Joy and Anderson, and Lemon, and Coumo, and CNN and MSNBC
And ABC and Foxnews

I wish there was a massive class action suit against them all since they are responsible for so much death and destruction

But I hope Kyle gets his 60 million and it breaks these bi###es

Kyle and his mom have pulled the trigger on a lawsuit against The View’s Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg. According to the family’s spokesman, Joe Barron, the Rittenhouses expect a quick and large settlement:

potatriotsunite.com...

edit on 28-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Right on!! 😍

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just the first of many defamation suits to be filed. This kid is going to be a gazillionaire.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No.. Not Guinan! - www.startrek.com...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

satire source?

potatriotsunite.com...

sat·ire ˈsaˌtī(ə)r noun: The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, OR ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.

edit on Sun, 28 Nov 2021 11:58:39 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Boom!!!

They are heinous individuals.

Race baiting propagandists who deserve to be sued into oblivion.

Society will be better off to have these morons checked, better start watching what you say and actually bring some truth to the table.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Perfect, I hope he cleans them out.
Behar and Goldberg are such a useless waste of space, I wouldn’t cross the street to piss on them if they were on fire.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately very few readers will see your post here. I for one, am grateful.

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

satire source?

potatriotsunite.com...

sat·ire ˈsaˌtī(ə)r noun: The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, OR ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Nice .

I hate Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behar

potatriotsunite.com...

If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Um... unfortunately... I don't think so. Your link states the site is for "satire, ridicule and mockery."

If such a case were ever filed -- and especially if it was won! -- that would probably shut up most of the self-important celebs telling the world what to think... which would be quite nice! But this ain't it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Both whiskey voices Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg will need double-up insurance to cover these this time 🚬

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You should use The Onion as your next source.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

satire source?

potatriotsunite.com...

The "Satire" is the scent drops for the real klobbering ready to hit soon !!

Getting people into their comfort zones and corrals 🦇🦇

Some of the early Nick Sandmann strategies were similar 😎

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It might be cool to find supportive information on this topic rather than depend upon this website that adorns it own logo with the words '' For satire, ridicule and mockery''

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Kyle's troubles aren't over. Now come the civil suites against him. The only winners in this case are the attorneys; just like always.

dailycaller.com...

edit on 28-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Both whiskey voices Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg will need double-up insurance to cover these this time 🚬

Won't amount to a hill of beans.

But I am ready for the upcoming civil suits against Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha police, and the city of Kenosha.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHA

Judge Awards Sasha and Malia Obama’s Biological Father $14 Million

This site is great.....for a laugh.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This isn't satire, some folks had better get ready to spread their cheeks.
www.foxnews.com...

www.forbes.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, I think many attorneys will feast on this harvest for years…

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Kyle's troubles aren't over. Now come the civil suites against him. The only winners in this case are the attorneys; just like always.

dailycaller.com...

Can't get blood from a rock can they? 🤣

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join