It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omicron symptoms mild so far, says South African doctor who spotted it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

Ive had both, im calling it with COVID 19 pal, it's was horrendous x 10 and then some.

There has never been a lot of things before 2020, so there is that's

mRNA vaccine have potential way beyond COVID 19 vaccines like with AIDS and other nefarious little bastard disease the delivery technology was designed to facilitate about 10 years in the making.

Certainly hope you are correct all the same COVID 19 wise.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Way it looks to me, its going to end up the same way as with Flu shots.

Yea I thinking that as well. But I don't think that's what TPTB wanted.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Here is the thing there, without us plebs.

There is no TPTB.

Else "they" would need to come down from their Ivory Towers and work hard for a living like the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

For most of us in the US, going to the doctor costs at least 2 days pay, you lose pay by missing work and have to pay more to see the doctor (even if you have insurance, with the insane deductible its cheaoer to pay.out of pocket) plus more expenses for tests and even.more expenses for prescription (s). So we wait until the symptoms become severe before we seek medical help.

The rest of the developed world gets sick days, free to low cost medical care and prescriptions so its not a big deal to see a doctor over mild symptoms.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I was referring more to control because of course they wouldn't
want us all gone. I would never say they want us all dead. Well wait
if I did I was hysterical and screaming it in little girls voice at the time.

And that's hard to admit Andy.
edit on 28-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: zoller

Ive had both, im calling it with COVID 19 pal, it's was horrendous x 10 and then some.

There has never been a lot of things before 2020, so there is that's

mRNA vaccine have potential way beyond COVID 19 vaccines like with AIDS and other nefarious little bastard disease the delivery technology was designed to facilitate about 10 years in the making.

Certainly hope you are correct all the same COVID 19 wise.

The first time you get it it's bad. The next time you get it it is mild because you will have immunity. Think about it. When you were little and the first time you got coronavirus was it bad? It sure was a heck of a high fever for me when I got coronavirus the first time when I was little. Now I never get fever when I get coronavirus again.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My only concern with Omicron is that it has been mentioned in multiple publications that this variant evolved in a single person who was a HIV or AIDS sufferer. How would they know that unless something in this new variant signals it? But odd for even Nature and the BMA to mention it if it is just speculation.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: putnam6

Every recorded case of Omicron has been in vaccinated individuals. Chew on that.

Did not know that? got any links? not that I don't trust you, but that doesn't really matter unless it's really really hard on the unvaccinated. Of course though I remember when it wasn't about cases it was about not overtaxing the hospitals, new cases aren't serious so why the concern

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: sraven

For most of us in the US, going to the doctor costs at least 2 days pay, you lose pay by missing work and have to pay more to see the doctor (even if you have insurance, with the insane deductible its cheaoer to pay.out of pocket) plus more expenses for tests and even.more expenses for prescription (s). So we wait until the symptoms become severe before we seek medical help.

The rest of the developed world gets sick days, free to low cost medical care and prescriptions so its not a big deal to see a doctor over mild symptoms.

Fewer doctors to see more people. The best doctors see those with cash, who pay more than what the government pays.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Listen to what she says extremely mild symptoms, no one has been admitted to the hospital with Omicron when asked if we are panicking unnecessarily she said we already have. Short BBC vide worth a look for the frontlines of South Africa

www.bbc.com...

Putnam6 and all,

Over the next week, this first-hand physician experience will probably need to be copied-pasted in threads several times @ day across the internet, to counter statements from greedy authorities/MSM, who are counting on stupid consumers to help them perpetrate Omicron fear.

JOHANNESBURG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - A South African doctor who was one of the first to suspect a different coronavirus strain among patients said on Sunday that symptoms of the Omicron variant were so far mild and could be treated at home.

Dr. Angelique Coetzee, a private practitioner and chair of South African Medical Association, told Reuters that on Nov. 18 she noticed seven patients at her clinic who had symptoms different from the dominant Delta variant, albeit "very mild".
More at: www.reuters.com...

Pass it on...far and wide and often.

edit on 11/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Take wormwood or any anti-parasitic they are using them.

Vaccine made of live malaria parasites shows early success
Strategy uses a combination of parasites and medicines to generate immunity while avoiding symptoms.

An experimental malaria vaccine that contains live parasites protected nearly all recipients from infection in a small clinical trial.

www.nature.com...

i'll stick to my Quadrotriticale thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Listen to what she says extremely mild symptoms, no one has been admitted to the hospital with Omicron when asked if we are panicking unnecessarily she said we already have.
[/quote ]

but, was the variant discovered in an already vaccinated patient .... or was the patient recovered from a mild case of COVID itself ?
edit on th30163815548028112021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

My advice to you would be to refrain from any further vaccinations until we have long term studies.

Our attempt to curb the spread of this virus could very well be the reason for it's accelerated evolution.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The first 4 known patients all FULLY vaccinated.

edit on 28/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6 It mutated in cats to become more of a problem. It is a cat coronavirus, it cannot infect humans they say, but being exposed to a cat with that coronavirus boosts our immune system against all coronaviruses because our body recognizes coronaviruses and that protection does help us fight the SARS-CoV2 virus just has a previous infection to a coronavirus cold does.

And yes, it is possible for this variant to adapt and get worse at causing a more serious disease if the conditions are right. Viruses mutate and the more hosts, the more their chance of mutating. Now if they do research on that variant they can possibly find that these mutations it already has will make it so it does not mutate to a much more potent covid causing strain, but they can also find it still can inhibit it's ability to do so. It is better to curb travel to that area for a little while, but I think it may already be to late already. Hopefully in a couple of months they will find out that it has restricted mutant ability with this strain. We do not have to be traveling all over the world spreading diseases world wide, that might be the downfall of humans someday if something serious does happen, it could kill off almost everyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

edit on 29-11-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The first 4 known patients all FULLY vaccinated.

Since many of the symptoms of OmniCrap variant are the same as Covid-19 vaccine side-effects, it's obvious we're looking at a vaccine side-effect, instead of a Covid-19 variant.

The first 4 diagnosed cases being fully vaccinated, supports that theory very well.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Well cheers for the advice anyroad.

Its not so much me im worried about regarding COVID 19.

Ive had it and been vaccinated, for better or worse, but others around me are rather susceptible and in the same boat so to speak.

Its accelerated evolution should make it less potent with every new variation/iteration if its like any other virus, at least that my understanding.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

If you didn't worry about the common cold or flu too much then i wouldn't treat Covid any different. Certainly not a reason to shutdown society whenever there's a few cases of a new variant. Covid has been blown completely out of proportion and used to justify a whole host of new powers while funnelling control to the top. It's really that simple, peoples fear is irrational and driven entirely by propaganda. Had we used the same protocols and testing for influenza it would be a far more deadly disease yet we lived with it without worry our entire lives.

Don't let the system control your mind, that's the game here.

It's evolution can't be compared to other pathogens as it's been cultivated predominantly in modified protein receptors. If you can name another comparable vaccination program for this type of virus i'm all ears. It's an unprecedented response and the mRNA technology is in it's infancy, at least when it comes to humans. Feel free to be an experimental lab rat, i'll give it a pass. Finally, now we've handed over our immune responses to big pharma, who knows what resulting damage could take place, not to mention they could deliberately be engineering the so called variants.
edit on 29/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

That's always been the game and goal of the system Grenade long before COVID 19 ever raised its spiked ugly little head.

End of the day control is an illusory notion at best, same with freedom if we are honest.

Fear has always been used as propaganda as its always been an effective tool.

My mind is my own Grenade, at least until the senility washes it down the drain, then again entropy is always going to be a thing, here for a good time, not a long one.
edit on 29-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join