It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really? Do You Feel Safe in USA? Missing a FedEx package? Try a Ravine in Blount County

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'll tell you exactly what it is. As it's happened in a post office 10 minutes from the one I work in 4 times in 2 months. They driver doesnt want to deliver them so they find a hiding place and dump them.

A girl training and working in my office went to help in Anderson for 2 weeks after she finished training. She found a random hole behind a kohl's and dumped everything. People were complaining they weren't getting their stuff. So the postal inspectors followed her, and boom caught. Fired her, but I dont think she was charged. She is 1 of 4 in that office I just know of her because she was our employee.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I feel very safe living here in the usa.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
they have it!
they log the gps co-ordinates when package is delivered too.
and instantly find out the second it was delivered..
by the time you get your package and get back to your computer to look,
its already marked DELIVERED.....
i demand signatures , so they cannot just leave the box wherever they please.

they say to go check your neighbors..... b.s., why do you think i got HOME DELIVERY??
check your neighbors...,.. WHICH ONE? its like,.....
closing your eyes and blindly choosing a store , and HOPE that store has what you want.
check your neighbors.. i am disabled , get HOME DELIVERY for a reason!

but i have to roam a mountain town, houses half mile apart with NO CLUES where to start.. check your neighbors porch they say... how about hiring drivers that can read and use a map..

SO IF YOU ARE MISSING YOUR PACKAGE.... do not call fedex, call the place you ordered it from... ITS THEIR JOB to get your package delivered TO YOUR DOOR.

why do they think we purchaced ONLINE, and got it delivered??
so we DONT HAVE TO LEAVE OUR HOUSE!

fedex will not care if YOU complain, YOU DIDNT PAY FEDEX , the store pays them..
complain to the store, maybe they will use u.p.s. next time, and send another
until they can find it........THATS THEIR JOB, you paid the STORE to deliver it...

IF YOU GO HUNT YOUR PACKAGE... they believe it was DELIVERED, NO PROBLEMS!
and THEY WILL NEVER TRY TO FIX IT..

if i have to go find it, I MIGHT AS WELL GO TO THE STORE AND PICK UP MYSELF
LEAVING FEDEX OUT OF A JOB,,, AND I ONLY HAVE TO
LOOK IN ONE SPOT FOR MY PACKAGE......ON THE SHELF!
LAZY MFRS

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just want to point this out:
How does anyone know that these are in fact Fed-Ex packages? We are being told this but Fed-Ex can't figure out what is going on with these packages, and it doesn't seem like anyone has reported on any missing packages.

Could this be a test run to see how Fed-Ex might respond to extra packages getting delivered to peoples home this holiday season? Packages with "extra features"?

I mean what would happen if you came home to a bunch of Fed-Ex packages at your front door, and upon opening them on Christmas day (or eve in some houses) and BOOM!. The terror something like this could cause is a little hard to fantom, in fact many of you reading this will be saying to yourselves, " No that isn't a possibility", but are you sure?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The packages look like they have been opened and many appear to be empty. Early Christmas 'shopping' anyone?

At least they discovered this sooner rather than later. I have no idea how they will rectify this though.

And in other recent news:

Union Pacific railroad said there was a rash of cargo container break-ins as the containers were being hauled by train near downtown Los Angeles, as officials are trying to clear the backlog of cargo at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

Thousands of boxes as far as the eye could see were strewn along the railroad tracks near Valley Boulevard and North Mission Road in Lincoln Park in footage captured by NewsChopper4 Monday.

The boxes appeared to have fallen or been tossed off cargo containers being hauled by Union Pacific trains.

Kind of ruins the online shopping experience. Confidence will be running low for those in the know.

Looking at that photo, could this just be someone throwing away a bunch of empty boxes? Like someone gathered boxes form an apartment building or something. They used them to move. Than they threw them out instead of disposing of them properly. It just happens to be most or all are FedEx because that is who originally delivered them.

We defiantly need more information on these boxes.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I see a CHEWY box up top and a case of canned cat food bottom center.

So, this is why there's a cat food shortage!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
i know of one case where someone with a number of stolen credit cards
he ran up $10.000 in online buying on them and had all the products sent to a unoccupied home down the street from him. he got arrested a couple of days later.
Over the next month, over 400 packages were left on the doorstep of the home in many people's name on them.

The person that owned the home was in a nursing home and her kids went to check the home and could not get to or even see the front door.
They could not get FedEx and ups to come get the packages, and finely porch thieves cleaned them out.
They first had reported the problem to the cops and the cops did nothing and did not care

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Sorry, we live next door to an apparent METH trafficker. Mom, Dad, their 18 year old son are all in.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
i know of one case where someone with a number of stolen credit cards
he ran up $10.000 in online buying on them and had all the products sent to a unoccupied home down the street from him. he got arrested a couple of days later.
Over the next month, over 400 packages were left on the doorstep of the home in many people's name on them.

The person that owned the home was in a nursing home and her kids went to check the home and could not get to or even see the front door.
They could not get FedEx and ups to come get the packages, and finely porch thieves cleaned them out.
They first had reported the problem to the cops and the cops did nothing and did not care

of course the cops did nothing about such a minor crime as packages left on a porch. just as they have ignored pretty much all such minor crimes. such as people breaking into cars and minor house break ins etc. unless they just happen to be there and see, and know a crime is taking place, and are not otherwise busy.

there are simply not enough police to properly investigate such minor, non dangerous crimes, especially in cities. in a low crime rural area, with almost no crime, then maybe they have the time and manpower to do so. if we want such crimes dealt with, police need a LOT MORE funding. and hundreds if not thousands of more officers, in order to have the manpower enough to do so in cities. but don't forget all the liberal minded people would freak out, because likely more of their "needing to be protected from prosecution, favored minorities would get into trouble"

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Your missing the point. FEDEX should have known who the driver was or subcontractor who dumped these with 15 minutes of their retrieval.

Because, if they cant then entire system is compromised for bombs and anything else.

Yes, seriously

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: network dude

Agree so wassup on this? Your speculation?

Fed ex wants it to sink as a story so will not update anything. Its a HUGE black eye for them and they want it forgotten.

The responsible party is being dealt with quietly. Look at arrests and court records in the area...thatll be your answer

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
last line of the article "FedEx employees said that they will know what happened after the packages are scanned."

Why is this even a thread on ATS?!
logically - there are only a few options, one is that a FedEx employee didn't deliver the parcels and dumped them. another is that they're empty boxes used by someone else - packaging, or house move or something, another is parcels taken from depot before going in a delivery truck, and other option is returned packages dumped.
after that, there are other options before you get to the ridiculous speculation that it's a test run for a mass bombing, or Aliens.
There will be a very mundane explanation, not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

All the boxes I got when I shopped online during the early days of the lockdown, were opened.

I was lucky because all mine were pet food, I guess nothing that anyone wanted.

My brother and neighbors shop online a lot. They have had items arrive, with evidence the boxes had been tapered with, and with items missing.

This seems to be problem that is escalating, much like the issue with the Uber and Lyft drivers.

The number of reports of assaults by drivers have greatly risen in the last three years.

Commercial service providers are suffering perhaps, due to the sudden demand for services creating a sudden need for workers.

This creates a bandaid response from both sides. You get workers who are looking for a quick gig, for a fast buck. And the companies are looking for a warm body just to fill in the gap.

In the mean time, the costumer suffers.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Tracking on this one ended near the Trump international golf course so maybe its political?

edit to add:

This was a critical part to repair the "Q" mothership.

edit on 2-12-2021 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks. Excellent answer.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So FedEx loads the packages in a cargo container. The container is put on a train. The route of the train is known and there is a stop on a siding. A few people hop the train, open the container and when the train stops at the siding they start throwing packages off the train. Either they stashed a truck near the siding or accomplices met them there with a truck. They load the packages on to the truck and go to a secluded place. They open the packages, leaving the good stuff on the truck and throwing the packaging and stuff they don't want away.

There's no tracking, because the packages were never received. Before Thanksgiving I was waiting on a part for my car. Tracking showed it as being at the FedEx facility near where I live. I never got the part. The company sent a replacement a few days later. Tracking isn't what it is played up to be. Packages have to be scanned, people make mistakes, are careless or don't give a damn. I've had a package at my desk while tracking shows it being five states away. I've had packages saying received and have never gotten them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join