It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 24th South Africa tells J,J and Pfizer to stop sending vaccines AND THEN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rightwingnurse

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: sciencelol
Nov 26th we get a brand new scary variant out of guess where? South Africa

And then right on cue the whole world start banning travelers from South Africa

www.bloomberg.com...

South Africa asked Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer Inc. to suspend delivery of Covid-19 vaccines as it now has enough stock, an illustration of how plunging demand is undermining the country’s rollout ahead of a potential fourth wave of infections

So is South Africa being punished ? It sure seems like it..

Or do you just believe its all a big coincidence?

Coincidence.

You are implying they are making up a new variant. This can be quickly proven false since the Omicron variant is being studied and verified by independent labs. It exists.

No conspiracy this time.

No one doubts it exists, just a lot of questions about, "why" and "how" it exists.

It's far worse than that. People are being systematically murdered by interventional treatments not warranted by their level of sickness. There is some seriously dark sh# happening and the doctors are going along with it so they don't lose their life's work.

F#ing disgusting world we live in.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: rightwingnurse

originally posted by: sciencelol
Nov 26th we get a brand new scary variant out of guess where? South Africa

And then right on cue the whole world start banning travelers from South Africa

www.bloomberg.com...

South Africa asked Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer Inc. to suspend delivery of Covid-19 vaccines as it now has enough stock, an illustration of how plunging demand is undermining the country’s rollout ahead of a potential fourth wave of infections

So is South Africa being punished ? It sure seems like it..

Or do you just believe its all a big coincidence?

Coincidence.

You are implying they are making up a new variant. This can be quickly proven false since the Omicron variant is being studied and verified by independent labs. It exists.

No conspiracy this time.

No one doubts it exists, just a lot of questions about, "why" and "how" it exists.

It's far worse than that. People are being systematically murdered by interventional treatments not warranted by their level of sickness. There is some seriously dark sh# happening and the doctors are going along with it so they don't lose their life's work.

F#ing disgusting world we live in.

You really believe that all those Doctors are murdering people?

You do indeed inhabit a disgusting version of a world. Just not the real one.

Do you know any Doctors?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They're just following orders.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do you know any then?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Good post

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Coincidence.

No conspiracy this time.

Now you listen to me. You are only going to be able to keep
up this support of the mainstream narrative for so long.
Because I'm telling you here and now that what you're arguing
in support of. Is just the beginning and soon you won't be
able to use such lame ass excuses like coincidence. They have
all the angles covered and snipers in every nest and every snipers
nest in key positions. And the America we know will cease forever.

But I promise you your argument is ridiculous and you must be living
in la la land to even try to pass that word off here. Coincidence?
That's to ignorant to even laugh at. Mark my words we haven't seen
nothing yet. The conspiracy is 100 times more than what anyone
here has imagined. It's about to super nova I recommend we at least
be ready with our goodbyes. It's over. Not good. Dark and dismal.
The pale horse all of it. Done. Ya it's bad.

If you can't see it don't challenge me because I do.

I feel punished that I had to live to see this.
edit on 29-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Do you know any then?

Doctors? Yeah, loads because every time I visit my surgery, it's a different face.

They are being revolved constantly so they don't get attached to their patients.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
SO anyone know anyone that was in contact with the original four cases?

More deaths from the drop off in the gdp not covid.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Did not even go to the doctor I know exactly what they will say ...... The Flu is gone remember .

There's a really nasty cold going round here. Four weeks in for me and Mrs Carpy. Two negative Covid tests, so how do you know you have it?

Well it could be worse. You could have caught the horrific Covid but of course you didn't because it's a hyped up tool of control.

We had a bout of flu a couple of weeks ago, it was brutal.

Still waiting for this deadly dose of Covid...

Tell that to the folk me and my circle of friends family and colleagues know that are no longer with us.

I'm sorry for any losses in your circle. Were they all COVID-related or ailing/aging/inferm and stamped as COVID victims. I'm not wishing death on anyone from COVID, cancer or anything else. But I liken these COVID variant to Sharknado sequels simply because I've been told by the media to hurry up and wait for almost 21 months now. I've watched fear grip my society. I watch people wear masks like their lives depend on it.

Last Spring I was commissioned to install a network of WiFi antennas around a sports stadium near were I live for the purpose of tracking cars lined up for the vaccine. As I was completing the task I watched cars line up for about a kilometer. People sitting in them, fully masked, inching towards a perceived hope....one that "they" had to force upon me in order for me to take it. I'm observant. It was experimental sometime back, then in weeks they removed that word. People are of short memory when you terrorize them. They wanted 50%, then 60% then 70%. Then they ramped up promises of "take away" and even "the big stick" for those who would not comply. All the while as the days and months went by, warnings of the latest, highly transmittable, ultra-scary new variant was just around the corner. It was the year of Sharknado, as I saw it.

My feeling is that COVID is a mechanism, amped by fear, into walking us into the objective of taking the vaccine.

Why?

And you can bet your bottom dollar (and you just might) that there will be a need for boosters. Lots of them. Six month increments, then quarterly and perhaps maybe even bi-monthly. Why not? We live in a world where we are guilted, coerced or threatened into every key decision and move we make.

Have you stepped over any bodies in 20 months, like as in 28 Days Later?

I haven't.

But I'd bet you've stepped over a lot of masks (dropped by "heroes" and those who are "selfless" and "care about society")

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

verified by independent labs.

Define "independent" please. In the science community "independent" labs and "independent" lab studies purely means a facility which is certified to perform tests and studies but is not a hospital or clinic. Considering the same entities which certify these labs are the governments which the OP would point out are part of the problem, I'm pretty sure your claim here carries about as much water as a sieve.

This is a good point, but even with this being said you would need to jump to the assumption that any lab certified by the government is then bowing to pressure to conform to what they would know is a lie. I'm not saying this isn't possible, but to my mind at least it's improbable. I think whether you accept this or not is down to how conspiracy-minded you are in general.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Did not even go to the doctor I know exactly what they will say ...... The Flu is gone remember .

There's a really nasty cold going round here. Four weeks in for me and Mrs Carpy. Two negative Covid tests, so how do you know you have it?

Well it could be worse. You could have caught the horrific Covid but of course you didn't because it's a hyped up tool of control.

We had a bout of flu a couple of weeks ago, it was brutal.

Still waiting for this deadly dose of Covid...

Tell that to the folk me and my circle of friends family and colleagues know that are no longer with us.

I'm sorry for any losses in your circle. Were they all COVID-related or ailing/aging/inferm and stamped as COVID victims. I'm not wishing death on anyone from COVID, cancer or anything else. But I liken these COVID variant to Sharknado sequels simply because I've been told by the media to hurry up and wait for almost 21 months now. I've watched fear grip my society. I watch people wear masks like their lives depend on it.

Last Spring I was commissioned to install a network of WiFi antennas around a sports stadium near were I live for the purpose of tracking cars lined up for the vaccine. As I was completing the task I watched cars line up for about a kilometer. People sitting in them, fully masked, inching towards a perceived hope....one that "they" had to force upon me in order for me to take it. I'm observant. It was experimental sometime back, then in weeks they removed that word. People are of short memory when you terrorize them. They wanted 50%, then 60% then 70%. Then they ramped up promises of "take away" and even "the big stick" for those who would not comply. All the while as the days and months went by, warnings of the latest, highly transmittable, ultra-scary new variant was just around the corner. It was the year of Sharknado, as I saw it.

My feeling is that COVID is a mechanism, amped by fear, into walking us into the objective of taking the vaccine.

Why?

And you can bet your bottom dollar (and you just might) that there will be a need for boosters. Lots of them. Six month increments, then quarterly and perhaps maybe even bi-monthly. Why not? We live in a world where we are guilted, coerced or threatened into every key decision and move we make.

Have you stepped over any bodies in 20 months, like as in 28 Days Later?

I haven't.

But I'd bet you've stepped over a lot of masks (dropped by "heroes" and those who are "selfless" and "care about society")

All under 40 with no issues I was aware of.

Seen a few discarded masks. I don't think anyone here in the UK think that those who wear one are "heroes" etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not my experience with my NHS GP.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: sciencelol

It appears that “omicron spreads very rapidly, and can be spread between people who are double vaccinated,” U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson told reporters on Nov. 27.

not looking good for the home team. But don't worry, we are all in this together.

" It appears that “omicron spreads very rapidly, and can be spread between people who are double vaccinated,” U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson told reporters on Nov. 27."

...so absolutely a complete waste of time and effort getting double-"vaxXed" in the UK.
I don’t know if anyone has been paying attention, but how is this any different than delta? It too could be spread from double jabbed, to tripled jabbed and unjabbed?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

...double-"vaxXing" a complete waste of time and effort in Australia, as well.

Here We Go… Two Omicron-Infected Individuals Arrive in Australia – Both Victims are FULLY VACCINATED

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Are there any omnicron carriers that aren’t fully vaccinated?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

It appears that “omicron spreads very rapidly, and can be spread between people who are double vaccinated,” U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson told reporters on Nov. 27.

not looking good for the home team. But don't worry, we are all in this together.

" It appears that “omicron spreads very rapidly, and can be spread between people who are double vaccinated,” U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson told reporters on Nov. 27."

...so absolutely a complete waste of time and effort getting double-"vaxXed" in the UK.
I don’t know if anyone has been paying attention, but how is this any different than delta? It too could be spread from double jabbed, to tripled jabbed and unjabbed?

Also, no one knows yet how it's going to cause any more symptoms yet. It's too early to tell.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Also, no one knows yet how it's going to cause any more symptoms yet. It's too early to tell.

Sure, but what’s all the hysteria about? Do we expect that normal virus mutation doesn’t apply to SARS-Cov2? I’m astonished that everything we once knew about virology doesn’t seem to apply anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sure, but what’s all the hysteria about? Do we expect that normal virus mutation doesn’t apply to SARS-Cov2? I’m astonished that everything we once knew about virology doesn’t seem to apply anymore. [/quote

Because no one knows yet? No hysteria here. Not even Plan B.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

ok great. It exists, so do like 100 flu strains. Still doesn't make it deadly. FFS

I think some people love having this to talk about daily.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

They are not allowed to think for themselves ... All money speaks for itself

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join