It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe it is courage in life that makes one shine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
courage Having the mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty : the ability to do something that you know is difficult or dangerous : the ability to meet danger and difficulties with firmness.

As I watch with gratitude that my country is not publicly at war, I do give thanks for the leader of the Nation that I grew up in.

I put this post in the Political Mud-Pit and there is a reason for it.

When the US President walks away from his little press presence and mumbles like " screw these idiots" . His mumbles are in his facial expressions .
I often think if he thinks about personal courage in his life.

Lets boogie on the Courage of the President of the United States.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'd be happy with a president who is coherent and lucid over one who is courageous.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Unfortunately, puppets don't have courage, or coherence, or a brain to use, sadly...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The whole Obiden administration has shown complete and utter contempt for anyone or thing that doesn't bend the knee. It doesn't take courage to be a tyrant, it takes courage to oppose one.
FJB!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
courage Having the mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty : the ability to do something that you know is difficult or dangerous : the ability to meet danger and difficulties with firmness.

As I watch with gratitude that my country is not publicly at war, I do give thanks for the leader of the Nation that I grew up in.

I put this post in the Political Mud-Pit and there is a reason for it.

When the US President walks away from his little press presence and mumbles like " screw these idiots" . His mumbles are in his facial expressions .
I often think if he thinks about personal courage in his life.

Lets boogie on the Courage of the President of the United States.

The Strawman in the Wizard of Oz also had a lot of courage.

Because he didn't have a brain.

Keep that in mind when watching or reading about Joseph Robinette Biden...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: musicismagic

I'd be happy with a president who is coherent and lucid over one who is courageous.

Biden is freakin dangerous. Unfortunately, the only way people will understand how serious it is, is when the U.S. is burning...either due to Strikes from afar, or Civil war here at home.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I'm really worried about our foreign adversaries taking advantage of our weakened federal government. As for the civil war, I don't think as many people will actually show up as some may hope. A lot of us are fed up with both the far left and the far right.
edit on 28 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join