It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse should not only sue MSM but also...

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Make politicians change this :

NDAA legalizes propaganda

I'm also sure I read somewhere some act that obama cancelled that would allow MSM to blatantly lie.
This needs to stop.

Rittenhouse has some power to get this reversed.

Make MSM tell the truth and stop the propaganda.
MSM, and anyone who supports it, needs to be held accountable for purposely spreading blatant lies .
They have bloods of millions on their hands.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I'm also sure I read somewhere some act that obama cancelled that would allow MSM to blatantly lie.

False . Barry signed it. Notice the date on your linked article .

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

This needs to stop.

MSM, and anyone who supports it, needs to be held accountable for purposely spreading blatant lies .

You want Rittenhouse to do this ? Why don’t you do it ? I’ll help . It’s an unamerican law if I’ve ever seen one. Obama should be at the gallows for treason for passing it . It also allows the government to lock up and detain any American forever . No trial , no jury . As long as they can call you an enemy combatant then you have no rights affording an American .

Don’t you know of the NDAA ???? Go enlighten yourself

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The amendment — proposed by Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.)

Funny that they choose this amendment to be bipartisan on.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The standard of proof in civil cases is different from that of criminal cases, so it depends if he has lawyers that care of him more than his money.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Morgan and Morgan for the people say they are. Their big.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The feds are going to come down hard if they can find the right angle to screw up the entire legal system.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

The amendment — proposed by Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.)

Funny that they choose this amendment to be bipartisan on.

Expansions of the powers of the Intelligence Apparatus also receive near unanimous bipartisan support. Mainstream Media also happen to employ numerous former Intelligence officials on staff and higher ranking retired ones on their various oversight and directory boards.

Some may think it's not entirely a coincidence but that would just be overly suspicious. The media never reports on it after all...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You're really funny.

MAKE the MSM do anything?

You can't. They are owned. Where do you live!?(not a question).

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Has Rittenhouse filed ANY defamation (or other) lawsuits against the MSM yet?

He'd better hurry.

Families suffering from the "holiday parade SUV that made a wrong turn" will be seeking to move several media outlets closer to bankruptcy.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yea nobody on ats cares. I have both propoganda actions linked in my sig. Nobody really cared to discuss when he signed the global engagement center into law either on his way out, which basically is a funded agency to create partnerships with every private company, media, medical, academic, NGO, to utilise agents and operators for the purpose of influencing targeted populations/demographics. Allegedly in the name of countering foreign propoganda.

Its really the only reason "Russian interferance" was pushed by these partner agencies and the uniparty political elite. To justify funding the propaganda agency which now outright lies to the american public, as is permitted with the repeal of Smith mundt.

The Act was developed to regulate broadcasting of programs for foreign audiences produced under the guidance by the State Department, and it prohibited domestic dissemination of materials produced by such programs as one of its provisions.[1] The original version of the Act was amended by the Smith–Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 which allowed for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be disseminated (widely spread) within the United States.[2][3]

only thing from ats was crickets in 2017 as the only thing they were interested in at the time was The MsM trump theater. Only proving that the uniparty/globalist propoganda agency fulfilled its objective, and now continues to do so with the COVID posion jab is your salvation narrative. Its a wonder no independent journalists ever bring up this agency in a white house press briefing. Or protestors for that matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You're really funny.

MAKE the MSM do anything?

You can't. They are owned. Where do you live!?(not a question).

As far as I know MSM was bought out a long time ago by corrupt 'elites' soros etc. And this act that was signed that would allow MSM to lie . I live in florida ?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: ancientlight

This needs to stop.

You want Rittenhouse to do this ? Why don’t you do it ? I’ll help . It’s an unamerican law if I’ve ever seen one. Obama should be at the gallows for treason for passing it . It also allows the government to lock up and detain any American forever . No trial , no jury . As long as they can call you an enemy combatant then you have no rights affording an American .

Don’t you know of the NDAA ???? Go enlighten yourself

He's threatening them with multi million , if not billion, lawsuits. So I think they'll listen to him.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I have to do more research on this myself. I'm also in the middle of watching a documentary about the WW2 lies , with my short attention span this can get difficult.

But I'll read up on these corrupt acts first at least

What sort of action do you think any of us could take towards this?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes...but you know? You can't sue a "thing"...when it's a "they"...and "they" are "them"...in a circle forever.

MSM has always been 1,000's of stations, outlets, agencies, corps...so...sue..who?

Which 1? Ones? MSM is pretty widespread globally, culturally.

So? Sue them,? Ok. Name, please for lawsuit?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yes...but you know? You can't sue a "thing"...when it's a "they"...and "they" are "them"...in a circle forever.

MSM has always been 1,000's of stations, outlets, agencies, corps...so...sue..who?

Which 1? Ones? MSM is pretty widespread globally, culturally.

So? Sue them,? Ok. Name, please for lawsuit?

Do you have a better solution? Let's hear it then.
These MSM outlets can make up whatever lie they want , slander people, spread false rumors about whatever they want all while it affects many people , without any consequences whatsoever .

Nevermind all the censorship.
Clearly the law needs to change about this and we the people need to demand it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well at the grassroots level it starts with notifying the random public at large. Protests in front of affiliate news channels in cities with printed fliers explaining, with the very words printed in legislation, exactly who and what they do. Tagging their physical structures with graffitii, or anything you can with graffiti explaining it exactly.

Spam the twitter feeds of local government and the local media affiliates, which is what i did throught the first half of 2020. The mayor had me under some thorough surveillance for that, but i could give a rats ass as i was not doing anything illegal.

It sped up some questions here in the bay area for sure, and got some dissemination. Every article on the news twitter, or mayors feed, and the city and county i would remind audiences of the bilderberg 2019 plot to weaponize media, name dropped the global engagement center , explained the pllts of world economic forum. I was even able to predict the bot responses before they replied, which got some surprised responses from others and got them thinking.

Once they opted for full time actual human reaponders though which were more difficult to predict, i had already completed my task as other users were now repeating the information i had provided for months.

Resistance starts in your community. I also personally boycotted a majority of the retail outlets proactively enforcing restrictions. When others opted to do the same, some policies changed really quick when daily and weekly revenue started drying up. I have never shopped more locally in my life than the last two years.

Only use cash and eliminate your bank accounts is another way to take your power away from the globalists. Imagine if only two million people in the usa just withdrew their deposits and closed their accounts??

Avoid online shopping. It only empowers the bank with more money creation from the EFT fees that are levied on every swipe, tap and click. The only online avenue i utilise is ebay, because it is more like an online flea market vs Amazon which is more or an online corporaye mall. The difference is the individuals receiving the bulk of the money. Although i do so reluctantly and very seldom for extremely niche items i cannot locate at a thrift, pawn, or other local business.

I also reccomend kill off any digital subscriptions to preserve your money. They are neither necessary nor all that helpful to most humans and simply function as a vampire with its fangs in your wallet, siphoning off bits of your wealth and life every month with recurring charges. After all, the more recurring charges you carry, the harder you need to exert yoyrself to earn to pay for them.

Spam your local government and media social media feeds, switch to all cash and only shop at free and preferably local/regional establishments, and just spread the word.

More folks than ever are questioning the establishment horse manure. Take advantage of this opportunity to tell everyone you can the names of the enemy. Global engagement center, Bilderberg umbrella cartel, world economic forum. Atlantic council, blackrock and vanguard asset management etc.. Etc..

It seems more now than ever, the people i interact with IRL want to know more so they can spread the word.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Your premise is good....but there is no "one" place, person, org, country, gov, wire service etc....You cant sue them all.

Ive no better idea but the MSM is worldwide, all different, run by good, bad, nutz and clucks. All should be suspect.

So...Im only saying its such a generalized term....I wish we could...be we cant sue a "thing".

Orgs within? Sure. All? In all countries around the world? in all languages?

Thats a whole lotta litigations against the giant conglomerate this is the "MSM".

Carry on

new topics

top topics

join