It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, Pfizer Vax Test Country, Bans All Travelers, All Countries Over Omicron

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Trying to keep an open mind… if we imagine for a moment that Covid is real and the vaccines aren’t a cull, then this would simply be Israel setting an example as only the second nation in this pandemic (after NZ) to show some common sense and lockdown properly until they know what they’re dealing with in Omicron. Unlike every other nation’s shortsightedness in locking down after the the strain is rampant in their country.

I'm not sure the United States is going to lock down at all. And the border states probably won't at all. What's the point? Everything in Central America and Mexico ends up in the border states anyway. Mexico and Central America won't shut down, because they can't afford to.

So for Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas we are on the Plan B. Build up your immune systems, get your vitamins, get your homeopathic meds and breathing meds. There's no stopping Omicron from crossing the border from Mexico.

However, on a different note, looking at all the "mutations", it really does not look natural at all. I understand why Israel and Japan are treating it like bioweapon.

Keeping with that approach, what would some of these alterations do if it was a bioweapon?

And the word Ossewabrand seems to fit the best analogy that I can think of. Ossewabrand was a group of Nazis in South Africa that hated the British. Technically their group was absorbed by Dr. Malan's and Dr. Verwoerds political party.

Ossewabrand believed in the Nazi Virus Projects. To sterilize other races and create new STDs to make other races kill themselves off when they have sex. Thus Dr. Verwoerd drafted a law in 1948 forbidding sex between blacks and whites. Then all blacks were forced into Apartheid reservations.

The descendents of Ossewabrand were raised with those ideals in their households, by their parents.

So if Omicron is man-altered in South Africa, then some of these "mutations" could be segments of HIV. Some could be segments of Hepatits. And possibly some could be segments to sterilize the black population of Africa.

That's the most likely bioweapon that Ossewabrand descendants would make and release in South Africa.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress
Interesting and terrifying ideas there! Sounds like a Bond or MI movie plot, but life often being stranger than fiction it's no less possible.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You are right, I like to see stuff like that. Am I that easy to figure out? I could spend a whole day researching what you just posted, pictures are great, I like watching animations of how things work too, I watched an animation on how insulin is primed to take up the sugar molecule to transport it to the cells. I can still run that video in my mind, it was a good way they were expressing the information in the medical class I took.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Trying to keep an open mind… if we imagine for a moment that Covid is real and the vaccines aren’t a cull, then this would simply be Israel setting an example as only the second nation in this pandemic (after NZ) to show some common sense and lockdown properly until they know what they’re dealing with in Omicron. Unlike every other nation’s shortsightedness in locking down after the the strain is rampant in their country.

Common sense and Federal government should never be said in the same sentence or paragraph.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ilhan Omar's friend, CNN, suddenly loves Israel. They did an entire 15 minute segment on how wise Israel is to ban all incoming visitors due to the OmniCrap variant looming "just 2 continents over".

OmniCrap is a wet dream for those in 90% of the Media, and in Democrat circles, who were looking/hoping for something to distract from Joe Biden and Congressional Democrats running America into the ground.

I think it is wise for Israel to close their borders till they figure out if this particular variant could be a problem. Israel does have some really good scientists, I do not expect the borders to be closed very long unless the possibility of it causing it's people harm is great. From what I read about this virus, it can possibly evade the vaccine and the boosters, and they have enough knowledge to figure out if it will be a problem. If their borders are not open within a month and a half, I will start to be concerned. The media is blowing things up, Israel is just being cautious since it could make them look real bad if the mRNA vaccine which they talked most of their people into getting doesn't work well for this and everyone gets sick.

I am not against our government blocking travel from South Africa temporarily while they study this variant a little, from what I am hearing, the US figures two weeks of testing it is enough to determine that. Which impresses me if they can do it that fast, I thought two months would be what they needed.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Common sense and Federal government should never be said in the same sentence or paragraph.

Apologies, won't happen again

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I found another interesting read today. Seems that two of the Omicron cases in Israel are doctors. And one of them is believed to have caught it at a Medical Convention in London.

One of the doctors, in his 50s, brought the variant into Israel on return from a medical conference in London. He tested negative when he boarded the airplane from the United Kingdom to Israel and on arrival, but a few days later began experiencing symptoms.

Once he tested positive, his results were sequenced and he was confirmed positive for the variant on Tuesday.

Two Israeli doctors test positive for Omicron COVID variant

What I don't get. He tested negative before he left London. Maybe someone gave him a letter or package that was infected that he opened after he flew back to Israel. Or maybe it was on an article of clothing that he didn't touch until after he unpacked his suitcase when returning to Israel.

Still, it does make it look like the doctor might have been targeted at the Medical Convention in London.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join