It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autralian MP ..my staff are dying of the Jab

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I guess you can't find that quote you need to prove I moved the goal posts instead of you moving it Scot?

I have lots of time. Go ahead and look for it.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Quit lying.
Maybe you guys can quote me on what you are trying to BS us about.

I replied that there were stories on this, and there are. You just keep changing the game.

Simply put:

MEDICAL People worldwide are walking off/being fired over NOT TAKING VAX.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

A couple of you are trying to move the goalpost to ALL of them quit or whatever your number of people leaving is that triggers you.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I guess you can't find that quote you need to prove I moved the goal posts instead of you moving it Scot?

Quit lying.

I replied that there were stories on this, and there are. You just keep changing the game.

Simply put:

A couple of you are trying to move the goalpost to ALL of them quit or whatever your number of people leaving is that triggers you.

I already have.

Here it is again

Why do these shills keep trying to shill when the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax

Maybe you were just confused and used words you didn't understand like data and overwhelmingly.

What you really meant was news stories about a small number...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Quit lying.

Simply put:

I already have.

Here it is again

Why do these shills keep trying to shill when the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax

Maybe you were just confused and used words you didn't understand like data and overwhelmingly.

And it is ACCURATE

it is not everyone of them but it IS AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF PEOPLE

I stand by that 100% you just cant seem to wrap your brain around the truth can you?

Skeptic you are not.

You are a Lackey for the Official Story the controllers tell you OR you are one of them bottom line.

See you around.

edit on 29-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Quit lying.

Simply put:

I already have.

Here it is again

And it is ACCURATE

it is not everyone of them but it IS AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF PEOPLE

I stand by that 100% you just cant seem to wrap your brain around the truth can you?

Skeptic you are not.

You are a Lackey for the Official Story the controllers tell you OR you are one of them bottom line.

See you around.

Only if you define overwhelming to be a very small number.

Using correct English the overwhelming majority of medical staff are vaccinated.
edit on 29-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

ETA _ ramdom capitalisation also doesn't make what you are saying true.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
Is 1 in 3 a small number?

A surprising number of healthcare workers, including physicians and registered nurses, refuse COVID vaccinations. Reports cite several factors, but the principal issue may come down to trust. What does this say about healthcare generally, and what does it mean for mandatory vaccination of healthcare workers?

www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Nobody in Australia takes Bob Katter seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dwrdwrdwr

Yet they take the authoritarian govt seriously even if it means "No job if you dont you're boosters?"

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

A surprising number of healthcare workers, including physicians and registered nurses, refuse COVID vaccinations. Reports cite several factors, but the principal issue may come down to trust. What does this say about healthcare generally, and what does it mean for mandatory vaccination of healthcare workers?

www.forbes.com...

70% of all health care workers is a clear majority.
For physicans figure given is 96%.

For the UK figure is over 90% for all NHS staff.

Not clear from the link if that is fully or partially vaccinated so us either inline with or above the general population.

Also does not split between refusing/ can't take/ not got yet.

Doesn't support claim

the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax.

www-forbes-com.cdn.ampproject.org... ill-not-vaccinated-against-covid-19-cdc-study-finds-as-vaccine-mandate-looms/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16381862 777043&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Froberthart%2F2021%2F11%2F18%2Fnear ly-one-third-of-healthcare-workers-in-us-hospitals-are-still-not-vaccinated-against-covid-19-cdc-study-finds-as-vaccine-mandate-looms%2F

www-forbes-com.cdn.ampproject.org... ill-not-vaccinated-against-covid-19-cdc-study-finds-as-vaccine-mandate-looms/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16381862 777043&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Froberthart%2F2021%2F11%2F18%2Fnear ly-one-third-of-healthcare-workers-in-us-hospitals-are-still-not-vaccinated-against-covid-19-cdc-study-finds-as-vaccine-mandate-looms%2F

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
However..... there are health workers refusing it.

The quote does not say 'the majority of health workers are refusing vax'
or 'All health workers are refusing vax'.
edit on 29-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

However..... there are health workers refusing it.

The quote does not say 'the majority of health workers are refusing vax'
or 'All health workers are refusing vax'.

Overwhelming seems a fairly key word there.

If his point is a some health care workers are refusing the vaccine I doubt anyone would argue , however the rest of his sentence wouldnt then make much sense since no one is claiming that all health care workers are vaccinated.

Why do these shills keep trying to shill when the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax....

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

www.forbes.com...

Doesn't that figure include pretty much anyone in the care sector, including those people who do cleaning for seniors, or deliver cooked meals?

Round here that often means immigrants, and not always legal ones. So maybe they're afraid of deportation rather than the vax.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So those two are still dodging the issue of real honest to god Nurses, Doctors and Medical professionals are being lost due to policy on complying or not with this mandate. They don't want to take this unproven to work jab and are willing to lose their jobs to keep their health. They see the odds as a lot higher than those two do, no doubt or they would comply.

So, bottom line there are lots of Health professionals on both sides of this which proves the point that some are leaving over the mandate for this so called vaccine.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

ATTENTION.................

Go after the ball not the player.
It would be nice to discuss the topic and not each other........
And the topic is NOT grammar or the use of CAPS!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
nurse reveals nz hospital covid vaxx serious adverse reactions

Interview with NZ Nurse who lays it out what is going on in hospitals with Covid Vaxxed pouring into the emergency wards then being dismissed by doctors with “Take a Panadol” as they march to the beat of that government drum.

edit on 29-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity
Yes it's getting louder this Australian MP, has had enough of his staff dying and being paralyzed for life. I don't think he will be voting for mandated vaccines. At this rate, the hospitals will be under stress for years. This has to be ramming it home. www.bitchute.com...

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult.

I'm calling bs on the verifiable bitchute video.

You call bs on the MP making up this story when we have a video of him literally explaining what happened.

I call BS on everything you say.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity
Yes it's getting louder this Australian MP, has had enough of his staff dying and being paralyzed for life. I don't think he will be voting for mandated vaccines. At this rate, the hospitals will be under stress for years. This has to be ramming it home. www.bitchute.com...

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult.

I'm calling bs on the verifiable bitchute video.

You call bs on the MP making up this story when we have a video of him literally explaining what happened.

I call BS on everything you say.

His own office have confirmed the story isn't true and that he was misheard.
The story is 'fake news'

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
U.S. Health workers get a reprieve from being forced to consume the fake vaccines.

Another judge says Joe Biden's Gestapo tactics won't fly in the U.S..

Biden Admin Mandate Violates Constitution: www.usnews.com...

The Forced Injections Must
!

Biden was installed illegitimately and must be removed!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join