It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big psyop coming to hurt conspiracies/forums.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: 727Sky

99.7% is a bad survival rate?

Last I checked, the average american had about a 70% chance of living to 65- I think the government set my retirement age to 70, but I see about a 10% chance I'll live that long.

I think you did not understand what I was saying as maybe I did not write clear enough...Most people who have looked at this stuff realize the survival rate for the current crop of C-19 is above 99% without preexisting medical issues .. The point I was making is "IF" a new mutated strain comes along with a less the 50% survival rate the people will be so used to the current crop of lies and they will be caught off guard.

I don't think they will and I don't think they can, and I also don't think it wold be in 'their' best interests. 'They' can't have an actual, wild virus out there on the loose. It could kill them or their allies.

That's the beautiful thing about covid. It's 100% fake and therefore it can pop up whenever needed. And now that people are willfully being injected by whatever (can't find out for the next 50 years), they will never know that the new 'variants' are actually in the shots. I mean, if the majority of the population is taking the jabs on the reg, then they will slowly, yet systematically be eliminated form the food chain.

It's pretty simple really, just keep doing nothing and never ever ever trust them or fall for this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: buddha

If me and my family go into camps who will pay the astronomical taxes that we are currently paying?
Best laid plans and all that jazz……😬

If Property taxes not paid, they seize the property. Less people in towns, so less tax money needed to run things, plus they have the money from sale of our properties. Social Security already tanking, but as many older folks are killed off before they have to pull money out of it, not that important that less money being put into it

Property taxes aren’t the only taxes you and I pay; sales tax is is that fun little insidious thing that is always lurking there in the corner that a few of us notice.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Your punishment is that you will live to be approximately 125 years old.😎

Hey can you be a little bit more subtle than that? Cheese and rice
partner if living is punishment I'm gonna be stuck here forever.
Sucks!

Ok, you get Queso and chips. A really good queso with taco meat, pico, and guacamole all mixed together. You are deemed to live for approximately 150 years.

<< 1   >>

join