It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no news from other coronavirus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ARM1968
It has been mentioned in numerous publications that this variant came from a HIV/AIDS sufferer - I wonder why that point is being pushed.

To stop LGBTQ behavior?

Good luck with that. Even the very real pandemic of HIV in the 80s couldn't slow us down. We was dropping like flies and still would be if not for those delicious drug cocktails that stave off death...for a while.

To criminalize at a later date; maybe.
edit on 27-11-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

"Omicron "
a reply to: zoller

Seriously that name sounds like a Transformer.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Couple of wannabe Fauci’s in this thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: zoller

Maybe we will be able to put sars2 into the common cold classification soon. Everything I have about the scary new Omicron says that it is causing more mild illnesses now. It presents as a mild infection with sore muscles and tiredness for a couple of days, and a general sense of not feeling well. You might have a slight cough. There are no other prominent symptoms seen so far. It's still too early to say that it's not going to cause a lot of cases of serious illness like its predecessors, but it is looking good so far.

Hey bud, do you have a source for this? I'd be interested in seeing it because I saw an article about half an hour ago saying basically the opposite. :/

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

That post was twelve hours ago and things have changed since then. That information came from a press release made by the Chair of the South African Medical Association that I watched live some hours before I posted. It should have been picked up by some news outlets.

I had since posted more recent info in the thread called "Covid: Is a horrible variant coming?". This info also came from press releases. I'll sum up that post here for you: Some cases of moderate to severe illness were presenting in the area where it originated. At that time, it was said to be mostly unvaccinated and partially vaccinated. Also, many of those patients were said to be in their 20s and 30s. The hospitals were still not overwhelmed at the time.

Have things progressed beyond that? I haven't looked yet.

Covid: Is a horrible variant coming?
edit on 28 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
It will always be the most common and benign microbe it's been for a billion years. The only difference is today it's got a publicist.

The ignorance. It hurts. Coronaviruses are far from the most common microbe lol. Not all of them are benign, covid being one exception you may have heard of. Ever heard of MERS? It's a coronavirus with about a 30% mortality rate.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

MERS is so lethal. That's why it is so rare. Only a handful of cases ever. Also, it is a camel coronavirus that transmits very poorly to humans.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: zoller

MERS is so lethal. That's why it is so rare. Only a handful of cases ever. Also, it is a camel coronavirus that transmits very poorly to humans.

And we hope it stays rare. My point is that lumping all coronaviruses together, and calling them the most common and benign microbe in existence, is flat out ignorant.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ARM1968
It has been mentioned in numerous publications that this variant came from a HIV/AIDS sufferer - I wonder why that point is being pushed.

To stop LGBTQ behavior?

Good luck with that. Even the very real pandemic of HIV in the 80s couldn't slow us down. We was dropping like flies and still would be if not for those delicious drug cocktails that stave off death...for a while.

To criminalize at a later date; maybe.

As with Covid, the strongest survived?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn't compare cooties 19 & unnecessary civil shakedowns to aids in the 80s. The disease began to spread outside the 'comfort zone' of the gay community and the government had to act. Mostly we took care of our own & tried to get the info out to those at risk. What came from that nightmare pandemic was positive change. Gays who were denied the right to marry found themselves denied insurance for astronomical medical bills and had no legal status. We got that and we got drugs to extend the lives of the affected. Gay marriage wasn't something many of us even cared about especially. We needed the legal right to marry after aids. Trump promised a cure before he got exiled from power during a public address but the traitor pelosi tore that promise to pieces.
edit on 28-11-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Save your bad breath. I'm not buying what you're selling

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Then you don't belong on a forum in which the motto is, "deny ignorance". Everything I've stated is a fact. Denying that is ignorance.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Still wondering why they went from Nu and jumped straight to Omicron skipping Xi altogether. I just can't understand why they would do that. /s

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Still wondering why they went from Nu and jumped straight to Omicron skipping Xi altogether. I just can't understand why they would do that. /s

Lots of mysteries. I can't find what happened to the Covid vaccine testers. Medicine stopped following them after the vaccines were pushed out, it seems.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Omicron remixed is moronic.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

It will always be the most common and benign microbe it's been for a billion years. The only difference is today it's got a publicist.

The ignorance. It hurts. Coronaviruses are far from the most common microbe lol. Not all of them are benign, covid being one exception you may have heard of. Ever heard of MERS? It's a coronavirus with about a 30% mortality rate.

Just remember when they start trying to tell you that COVID has killed as many as the Spanish flu that our population today is three times what it was then ... just for some perspective. In order to be as bad, COVID would have to kill three times as many in the same amount of time as the Spanish flu achieved its body count.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Then you don't belong on a forum in which the motto is, "deny ignorance". Everything I've stated is a fact. Denying that is ignorance.
. You don't get to speak or think for me online or off. Period.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Makes one think that it may have been just another stage toward the ultimate end game.

Could be HIV was setup to affect a select population, that they thought was small enough they could easily monitor the effects, and the results of treatments. I think they were hoping on shunning as a large enough response, and a way to keep the details and trials secret enough to run underneath the radar. That backfired in some ways, because it actually created strong unity in some families and communities.

Now they can move onto a larger population, using many of the tactics used before. Using those that worked, and just a few of what failed last time, but may work this time. Different group, may respond differently. At least the shunning part seems to be working better this time.

If we want to have some idea of what they are ultimately planning. Maybe we should be looking at the population that seems to be the most affected.

Since right now it seems to be young healthy males, and the elderly, it leans me toward the historical actions of usurpers. It was common for them to kill off the men, the elderly, and the young boys. They made slaves of some, usually by making them eunuchs, and claiming the women, livestock, properties, and spoils, for themselves.

I am just thinking out loud.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The aids outbreak in north america was largely within the gay community at first but in places like Africa it was mostly the straight population affected. It wasn't a political assault. It was a pandemic. Grief was in the air all around. You'd know the difference from flu bugs

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The aids outbreak in north america was largely within the gay community at first but in places like Africa it was mostly the straight population affected. It wasn't a political assault. It was a pandemic. Grief was in the air all around. You'd know the difference from flu bugs

Not suggesting that it was a flu bug. Not suggesting that politics had anything to do with it. I think it is a global assault, with a global end game.

And Africa and India seem to be the select communities, for testing diseases and treatments. It seems the beta testing is commonly done in communities where they are least likely to get a mass outrage response.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join