It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no news from other coronavirus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are a number of earlier coronavirus, so called endemic ones, at least 4 species of them including OC43, 229E, NL63, HKU1. How have they responded to infection prevention measures such as mask wearing? Have some of them developed more infectious variants to counter? Seems suspiciously quiet from these guys. So what's the story?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

The other strains become less prominent as the more transmissible versions out competes and becomes the dominate virus.. That is why Delta was talked about so much, and now potentially omicron
edit on 27-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the focus is on COVID and the much anticipated Varient, like the Om.... (out of Africa )
gawd i hope to be a second reply and not a first responder, see: news.yahoo.com...
edit on th30163805066527042021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The previous ones were not scary enough. When you think Africa, (even tho there is no proof this version originated from there, and they just found it first)

You think ebola, hiv, danger.

This is why the they needed the moronic strain.

And to cover all the deaths that happened because of optional or forced injections.
edit on 27-11-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Africanized covid.

They're not getting enough money, people have normalized the regular variants and they need to squeeze this for anything they can... so they'll just keep making up scarier terms until it stops working.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

The previous ones were not scary enough. When you think Africa, (even tho there is no proof this version originated from there, and they just found it first)

You think ebola, hiv, danger.

This is why the they needed the moronic strain.

And to cover all the deaths that happened because of optional or forced injections.

Clearly you have forgotten about the long-term sustained use of the anti-parasitics; Ivermectin and Hydroxchloroquine, in Sub-Saharan Africa, someone is sure to fire off a thread any minute now, about their contribution to the rise of the Omicron strain.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Africanized covid.

They're not getting enough money, people have normalized the regular variants and they need to squeeze this for anything they can... so they'll just keep making up scarier terms until it stops working.

It also helps to have a third world country to on sell the stockpile of vaccines, Scumbo ordered something like 14 doses per person for Australia, especially when the used by date approacheth.

Doesn’t matter what word dribble noises their face arses make, Africa got the bug.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Maybe we will be able to put sars2 into the common cold classification soon. Everything I have about the scary new Omicron says that it is causing more mild illnesses now. It presents as a mild infection with sore muscles and tiredness for a couple of days, and a general sense of not feeling well. You might have a slight cough. There are no other prominent symptoms seen so far. It's still too early to say that it's not going to cause a lot of cases of serious illness like its predecessors, but it is looking good so far.

edit on 27 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

When one 1 out of 3 tests come back from work, one positive but is negative count's torwards the positive all these f#clowns cam get bent... I've worked the entire thing around thousands of co-workers.. you all can get bent and to think I'll take a mandate? you lose yet another skilled worker, good riddance.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Way I look at it corona virus doesn't turn into something else like a werewolf under a full moon. It will always be the most common and benign microbe it's been for a billion years. The only difference is today it's got a publicist.
edit on 27-11-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: haven't had my coffee is why.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I've never agreed with the lockdowns and mandates. I had thought the best thing to do from the beginning was to let it burn through the population. Just like Trump wanted to do.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It has been mentioned in numerous publications that this variant came from a HIV/AIDS sufferer - I wonder why that point is being pushed.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: lordcomac
Africanized covid.

It also helps to have a third world country to on sell the stockpile of vaccines, Scumbo ordered something like 14 doses per person for Australia, especially when the used by date approacheth.

Doesn’t matter what word dribble noises their face arses make, Africa got the bug.

I hate all the thoughts that came to mind when I read the report of a new deadly variant. This time in South Africa.

With the issues that have plagued South Africa in the last 10 years or so, with China purchasing lands, and setting up shop there, along with numerous other countries taking advantage of the land and resources, if I were African, I would not allow those compassionate and generous nations to inject me with any damn thing.

I know. I know. 50 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You just wait and see. They're working on a version that might only infect people in Florida and maybe Texas. It won't work cause we ain't scared.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
You just wait and see. They're working on a version that might only infect people in Florida and maybe Texas. It won't work cause we ain't scared.

I would not be surprised in the slightest.

Dead is dead. Most of the time we don't get a choice about how or when we die.

Given a choice, most folk in those States rather deal with the devil they know, than the devil they don't.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

We ought to call it by its proper names - either Nu or Xi.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

It has been mentioned in numerous publications that this variant came from a HIV/AIDS sufferer - I wonder why that point is being pushed.

It means little to nothing to me, other than the virus had a chance to mutate for several months. Viruses combining naturally together to form a new virus, made up of both of them, has never been documented that I know of. Although they can swap genes if they infect the same cell, that is rare.

SARS2 and HIV do have some similarities. Such as an increase in proinflammatory cytokines that cause the intestinal microbiota to change or NETosis production, Furin cleavage, and both cause immunosuppression (although it is less for SARS2 than HIV). HIV also changes the patients' DNA, and it looks like long-covid may be a result of SARS2 also changing gene expression.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: zoller
... So what's the story?

What's the story?

You wanna know what's the story?

This is "the story." It's what they want us to all believe. Fortunately, many are waking up to the bovine feces lie...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

LOL!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

To stop LGBTQ behavior?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join