It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthcare in the US is going to get much much worse.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Doctors know the virus has a 99.7% survivability rate across the board. They also know therapeutics do work and the vaccines are not needed. Unfortunately they can't survive financially without vaccines. The foundation of their business model is supported by a big lie to include the health insurance industry.

Even if one has excellent insurance it won't matter. The wait list is getting longer and longer and practices are having to shutdown due to staff quitting who are fed up with it working long hours and also the sham mandate. The whole system is now broken. Add to it more illegals aliens and people with no insurance at all needing care. It's all going to fall apart.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Healthcare used to be a much favored industry to go into. The hours sucked, but the pay was good and there was a duture ein it.

Now?

No one wants to go into the healthcare field. The media nad politicians have done a great job of frightening people with all their talk and fear-mongering.

There's not a single department that I know of that is not suffering staffing shortages.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In other news....water is wet, and grass is green. The system was broken long before covid. Private insurance and petropharmacuticals ruined any semblance of healthcare. What we are seeing is what happen when you try to put a broke down station wagon in a nascar race. It just won't work.
The writing on the wall so to speak has been there for over 100 years easy. We all were to busy or dumb to stop and read it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My daughter is a very smart girl graduated with honors and holds 3 degrees, but after all that she decided to become a nurse, all those years of college and one university.

She have enough time and the right courses to become a doctor, I asked her why not, her excuse is that the law sues are insane withing the medical community, they are on going, people sue this days even if the doctor looks bad at a patient and she said is not worth the hazards.

But she still enjoy been just a nurse and she makes very good money with her time and experience now.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I’m just a biomedical engineer and I have to carry malpractice insurance so I can sympathize

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
post deux
edit on 27-11-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She said one of the doctors that works in the ER have right now 7 ongoing law sues, he is soo used to that that he just brushes it off, but she knows he worries, she said that he is a great doctor and she have never seen him doing anything wrong soo far, but some of the law sues are just for stupid things, is incredible she said.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
But whatabout all the claims of overfilling emergency rooms and understaffed hospitals and the worker shortage ?

And whatabout all the cheap talk of tort reform to stop endless lawsuits ?

Whatabout the reality of medical incompetence because of educating too many people beyond their capacities ?

"Yeah whatabout all THAT!"

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
removed
edit on 27-11-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I do not see how it can be "worse". It has become the antithesis of "Health Care".

You might be better off relying on the service of an aboriginal shaman. You know, take vitamins and supplements and get some sun and fresh air and shun society for a while.
edit on 27-11-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've got a procedure Monday.
Back on 5/15, I had a procedure that I later learned has a 40% chance of needing this one as a followup- but they didn't tell me that until about 7/15 when I came back after weeks of severe pain which I had assumed was part of recovery.

That's when they told me exactly what was happening, but they couldn't do anything about it until I got diagnosed- which got scheduled for around 9/15. On that date, after months of pain and waiting, I saw my doctor- within seconds he knew exactly what the problem was. it was exactly what they said it would be. Another procedure was required to fix it.

First available date was 11/29.

So from 5/15 to 11/29 to get help for a problem they knew they created.... and they created it doing a procedure to reverse something they had done back on 1/11/21.

it's been almost a full year of pain and doctors, and I've racked up nearly 3/4 of a million dollars in bills- I might break that seven figure number this coming monday... IF they let me in.

Another part of the scam of course- if you have your jabs (which don't prevent CV infections, or spread) you don't need to be tested pre-op... but if you don't have the jabs, you need to take a test three days pre-op, no sooner no later. if you test positive they scrub the operation.... but jabbed people don't need the test.
Just more proof that this isn't about the virus, at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

A neoliberal project falling apart. Good news would be all the workers picking up torches and pitchforks now.

Huntington West Virginia hospital strike enters third week

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
In other news....water is wet, and grass is green. The system was broken long before covid. Private insurance and petropharmacuticals ruined any semblance of healthcare. What we are seeing is what happen when you try to put a broke down station wagon in a nascar race. It just won't work.
The writing on the wall so to speak has been there for over 100 years easy. We all were to busy or dumb to stop and read it.

Hey.....It's getting more brokener!

And it is. There have been opportunities to change the direction of the downward spiral or at least even it out a little but now it's a complete failure....or soon to be. Just isn't going to make it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Doctors know the virus has a 99.7% survivability rate across the board. They also know therapeutics do work and the vaccines are not needed. Unfortunately they can't survive financially without vaccines. The foundation of their business model is supported by a big lie to include the health insurance industry.

Even if one has excellent insurance it won't matter. The wait list is getting longer and longer and practices are having to shutdown due to staff quitting who are fed up with it working long hours and also the sham mandate. The whole system is now broken. Add to it more illegals aliens and people with no insurance at all needing care. It's all going to fall apart.

We've known it is going to get much much worse for some time now. Since 2008 as a matter of fact. Since the Supreme Court caved to Obama on a tax. We've known since we started electing communists as president.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It's already at a level that is certainly unacceptable.

One would do well to hear Kyle out. He reasons the hostility to
his plight being unrecognized by the simplest mistake. The
vaccine being injected into a vein.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Healthcare is the next industry that will incorporate automated technology to replace unreliable human elements.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sadly, it's gone the way of pretty much every other industry in the western world.

Food production ... All they make for us to eat is crap. Poisonous crap.

Automotive ... Cars and trucks are not what they used to be. Most people prefer older models to new ones.

Hell, I could go on but you get they point. Why should the medical industry be any different?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Biden: I love it when a plan comes together.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I’m just a biomedical engineer and I have to carry malpractice insurance so I can sympathize

You know, I just realized something. If you're a b-med tech, and you served in the military, chances are you and I might have gone through the same AIT school.

Back when I was a b-med, the MOS designation was 91-Alpha; our training center was the old Fitzsimons medical center in Aurora, CO.

Lots of fond memories of that training center.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

We had a facebook contact who talked about malpractice insurance several years ago. He said his own was insane, but that was before talking about the cost on the insurance the hospital had to also carry to cover him.

More and more I think we need to get out of the litigiousness in society. The only ones winning their are lawyers.

It's going to take more than just trying to write laws though. Part of it is instilling in people a sense of personal responsibility - that sometimes, the bad crap that happens to you happened because you did something or didn't do something and this is the logical outcome of those choices you made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join