It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My younger brother is having a heart attack right now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I hope your brother is ok - and I hope everyone who gets the jab is OK. I developed two autoimmune disorders following the jab and I’m working through those issues.

Every time I read something like the OPs post I’m reminded of Bill Gate saying something to the effect of “we’ll know if there are side effects by fall of 2022” which are words that haunt me to this day.

Again, while I know that the majority of people on a percentage basis haven’t had problems with the vaccine (or Covid for that matter) but some do.

This one-size-fits-all approach to the vaccines concerns me deeply given the widely different physiology of humans.

I wish you and your brother nothing but the best ans I hope this passes in peace and without further incident and all make a full recovery.

Signed -

A middle aged dude who now will deal with autoimmune issues for the rest of this life thanks to this vaccine.

(post by NotSoBigG removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I hope your brother is OK, and if it's what happened to me he will hopefully be fine. I developed chest pain a few weeks after my second Pfizer shot and ended up getting a battery of tests done, bloods, urine, ECG, chest X-ray. Same thing happened to a work colleague in his 40's. Same with another colleagues girlfriend who is 22. Short of breath, chest pain, generally feeling lousy. It passed after a few weeks and all the tests came back fine which is concerning because there is clearly something Hong on but none of their tests seems to pick anything up.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
NotSoBigG
"Myocarditis and Pericarditis: Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The CDC has published considerations related to myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination, including for vaccination of individuals with a history of myocarditis or pericarditis"

That is on the Moderna website. Not much of a conspiracy with more information on CDC site. There are no long term studies. Moderna is not FDA approved and for good reasons.
edit on 11/28/2021 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Seems like we are in thesame boat at the moment..
Best of wishes to your brother, that it may all end well..

And you yourself, try to keep a cool head, freaking out and doing stupid stuff will not help anyone, even less your brother..

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
108 fifa players have died in the last 6 months from cardiac events.

Last year it was basically 0.

I found this.

diariodevallarta.com...

Since December, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, 108 dead.
The investigation revealed that; In more than 80 of the cases, such as soccer stars Sergio Agüero and Christian Eriksen, athletes collapsed while playing, competing, or training, or immediately afterward. Scientific literature calls the phenomenon of the collapse of athletes for reasons other than injury unusual.

There were a couple other hits using the search " fifa cardiac "

Respectfully,
~meathead

(post by SleeperHasAwakened removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I read the thread earlier yesterday. I hope your bro is doing better now m8.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As the site has deleted the offending text I will change this to just wish your brother and you well.

edit on 28-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Headed to hospital now. Will keep you guys posted.
God help these peope if he doesn't make it.

Does he have underlying health conditions? Is he over weight?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeReasonable
I hope your brother is OK, and if it's what happened to me he will hopefully be fine. I developed chest pain a few weeks after my second Pfizer shot and ended up getting a battery of tests done, bloods, urine, ECG, chest X-ray. Same thing happened to a work colleague in his 40's. Same with another colleagues girlfriend who is 22. Short of breath, chest pain, generally feeling lousy. It passed after a few weeks and all the tests came back fine which is concerning because there is clearly something Hong on but none of their tests seems to pick anything up.

I hope there is a pushback agaisnt these passports and mandates. I hear such similar stories.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Do you have an article i can share on that? a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Very good point.
Here is a first aid kit now you know first aid but no defib yes we should be able to purchase one for emergency, or it's the battery cables trick.

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Very good point.
Here is a first aid kit now you know first aid but no defib yes we should be able to purchase one for emergency, or it's the battery cables trick.

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Wait a minute.. Aren't "underlying conditions" the Number One reason to get jabbed? That sure as hell is what they told us. Now it's a liability? WTF

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Wait a minute.. Aren't "underlying conditions" the Number One reason to get jabbed? That sure as hell is what they told us. Now it's a liability? WTF

What confuses me is how, if the vaccine(s) are so harmful, how is it that someone like me, with multiple pre-existing conditions (just one of which I noted earlier in this thread) could have suffered no apparent lasting ill effects from the vaccine and subsequent booster injections.

I did experience mild side effects after each shot, but those effects lasted no more than a day after each shot.

Additionally, though it may only be anecdotal, in the months following my second dose, and without any other dietary or lifestyle changes, I noticed that my blood sugar levels (T2 diabetic) have stabilized to near "normal" (non-diabetic) levels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join