It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My younger brother is having a heart attack right now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yep. That is the same one he had.
I'd probably have a panic attack after a saline shot following what I've been reading so far.
Sketchy
The heart stuff seems well known and warned about in side effect warnings. Not sure the rates of occurrence yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Will do for sure. He has excellent care at a hospital here and we are close to Mayo if needed.
Thanks for the support.
Will be doing side effect mitigation research today.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hang in there Mandroid, prayers and stay blessed.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I had a heart attack at 44 and a double bypass at 45.

I had emergency stents put in, I should have had an emergency bypass.

While the idea of all kind of heart operations sound really scary. Stents though the groin will feel like a slightly pulled groin for a couple of days with no other pain.

Prayers for you and your family

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sending you prayers dude.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yep. That is the same one he had.
I'd probably have a panic attack after a saline shot following what I've been reading so far.
Sketchy
The heart stuff seems well known and warned about in side effect warnings. Not sure the rates of occurrence yet.

If your brother/family member got a saline shot i would advise agaisnt immunization for covid. Get a medical exemption if you could try.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I'm just 4 years older than him and in good health. I will not risk cardiac problems by getting the vax. I have been exposed to Covid half a dozen times and I have not contracted it. Leading me to the belief that when I was sick in February of 2020 I had Covid and have natural immunity. I hope he pulls through Mandroid.

These mRNA vaccines are becoming nightmarish. I grow tiresome of MSM claims of "Benefits outweigh risks"

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Great news he’s stable and coming Home....Prayers sent to your Family. ❤️

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

You can absolutely purchase an AED for the home. Training is highly recommended (CPR + AED) but you don't need any special qualifications or licenses to operate an AED. They are voice guided and fairly easy to use provided you follow its instructions and get those little sticky parts on the right way

Owning one is actually highly recommended

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hang in there Mandroid7. I will keep your brother in my prayers, hope he makes it through the recovery He will be better off at home with you all to watch out for him

I can't fault you for your reaction. A lot of people have been injured or killed by the vaccine, the virus or circumstances surrounding the whole affair.
edit on 11/27/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Sounds like it may possibly be related to the vaccination, it is not just the young guys that have an increased risk of varying heart problems from vaccines. It is not only guys either, there are some women who also get some heart problems from the vaccines, but the increase in incidents dealing with the heart are more prevalent in guys. Hospitals are usually pretty good at treating heart issues, at least they are around here.

FDA forces Phizer and MOderna to put blood clot/heart risk on the vaccine inserts, which is RARE enough as it is. We KNOW these shots can cause that. It is a FACT.

But what actually happens is people rush to say, "Oh it wasn't connected," without really knowing if that's true. But the anecdotal evidence for this is through the roof. Just because the powers that be keep ignoring the evidence, calling it untrue, doesn't make it so.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I'm just 4 years older than him and in good health. I will not risk cardiac problems by getting the vax. I have been exposed to Covid half a dozen times and I have not contracted it. Leading me to the belief that when I was sick in February of 2020 I had Covid and have natural immunity. I hope he pulls through Mandroid.

These mRNA vaccines are becoming nightmarish. I grow tiresome of MSM claims of "Benefits outweigh risks"

With all due respect O.P has not said that whatever medical problem his brother had was caused by a vaccination.
Speculating gets no one anywhere. A little early to be using this as political ammunition, don't you think?
Either way hope your bro is fine.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
108 fifa players have died in the last 6 months from cardiac events.

Last year it was basically 0.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Why is this not in any reputable news source? Including some considered "right wing"

It seems like there is a forced narrative somewhere among this

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Effing terrible man:/ keep your head up. Not a religious man but im “praying” for you and yours.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is that really true ?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: HawkEyi

With all due respect O.P has not said that whatever medical problem his brother had was caused by a vaccination.
Speculating gets no one anywhere. A little early to be using this as political ammunition, don't you think?
Either way hope your bro is fine.

Cheers

That’s the insidious deniability built into this whole experimental DNA changing jab nightmare ! This is Not a vaccine and the definition has been Changed in accordance with the deliberate cover-up. Just learned the American government/ swap is a 50% stake holder for these jabs, little by little for the last 20 yrs. this has been planned, No liability for “emergency” use and Fed powers put in place, you know for “emergency” reasons. Pretty Treacherous to then get in on the action for 50%, using tax payer money without consent, compensation for investment that benefits our Country fiscally, but by far the Worst part is making the Whole Country liable Morally and financially responsible for Mass Death and Harm to Humanity...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I felt like that for a Fricken month.
It was awful

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I hope today has been a better day for you my friend. I lost my woman today she did not die but has had to go back to the hospital and I don't know when I see her again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join