It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOopsie--They Skipped The Xi Variant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by MDDoxs removed for a manners violation)
(post by TzarChasm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Attention:

Knock off the childish mudslinging and arguing and move on if you can't engage in civil debate. Either that or find yourselves Posting Banned. ENOUGH!

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well here in Oz that land that was once known as the lucky country. Our media/ sky news had an article saying that the Xi name is very common in China andthe ' who' didn't want it to sound discriminatory against 49 billion Chinese people who have that name. What a total crock of shyte.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh and I saw old lying falsie say , oh I wouldn't be surprised if this variant has made it across the world. Like really !!! You know exactly where the variants come from and where they are currently, the smug little murderous plick

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imdfreek
Well here in Oz that land that was once known as the lucky country. Our media/ sky news had an article saying that the Xi name is very common in China andthe ' who' didn't want it to sound discriminatory against 49 billion Chinese people who have that name. What a total crock of shyte.

Plenty of ladies from down south in this country named 'Delta'...but it didn't stop them naming the Delta Variant.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Good news, to no one. Fox News just said the omicron flavor is in Australia, Canada, and several European countries including the UK.

Biden is going to decide on whether to implement the African ban or not soon because it probably is already in the USA.
edit on 11 28 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Can't wait until Omega hits the fan,
the end and final chapter?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wish I could unsee what you did there

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks to the Messiah for the bump.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Thanks to the Messiah for the bump.

Yeah. Who says the Almighty doesn't make His presence known in our lives?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
At the whole beginning of this, wasn't there leaked documents or something to that extent that indicated this would be a 4 year deal? I felt like it came from a bank or something, anyone recall what that was?

I've been going by that unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imdfreek

I'm American Asian, so let me explain it from our shoes. American, American, American... that is all we know. Most of us dont have any experience of Asia.

Most Americans still think Asian = Chinese. So if they name it something stupid, then the American Asians will take the hit. When we have nothing to do with this bs, we are just your American neighbors
edit on 30-11-2021 by Gapkid2020 because: (no reason given)

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So it seems WHO is naming the new "Nu" (13th letter in the Greek alphabet) variant "Omicron" (15th letter in the Greek alphabet)...but it appears to have leap-frogged 'Xi' (14th letter in the Greek alphabet).

WHY would WHO possibly skip Xi?
What's wrong with calling a China Virus variant "Xi"?
Xi comes after Nu...and before Omicron...yet, Xi appears to have been accidently bypassed in the variant naming process by the World Health Organization.

Xi Whiz...what's up with that?

Needed reassurance from US President Joe Biden, in the face of a hideous Omicron threat.

Live remarks from President Biden moments ago.

Summary: The US will beat Omicron without any chaos and confusion. Science (Fauci) will lead us to victory!

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Tell me...are you honestly surprised by this??????

The world should now know the origins of the virus, and it would be the omitted name.

But but but...Dr. Fauci insists it was only the wet market
and the missing link is that they inadvertently destroyed the evidence
when they cleaned it up. I guess that still counts as China but it is
not anywhere as nefarious as most believe.

edit on 1-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join