It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mannerino s and and ER doctor, The varients are the vaccine injured.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes Greg suspended his usual finance update for an interesting update from an ER Doctor so be advised like most financial advice he has got a very good track record and won't hold any relevant information
back that will affect the markets.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This guy and that Dr. didn’t kill themselves.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Just to ram it home another nurse speaks out www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
1. The insiders on the market playout got out within the last 3 weeks

2. Mandates are artificial people control ( why do I feel that... Japan said screw it, open up your businesses or we will all collapse in an economic downspin ) Toyota sales down by 34 %

3. We are now pricing ourselves out of our homes with inflation

4. Price of gas overseas has been around 6 bucks a gallon for several years now, nothing new

5. To understand that real unemployment is at 5 % ( which is totally false ) needs to walk the streets of any many city, also go to Yuma Arizona and see all the RV's out on the government land

6. We are being designed to understand that living in the new landscape of fear will demoralize all societies to only going back to survival of the smartest ( I see this with the fisherman here... they are teaming up due to crazy fuel prices... it got to a point where it is almost impossible to turn a reasonable profit when coming back to the ports and yes, fish are becoming few off the Pacific Coast here

6. Dumping dollars to other currencies are not worth doing ( to late on board to do it ) American product cost more, foreign products are costing less , but inflation, transportation and labor cost have eroded most profits so products have to increase. This is a spiral spin of many things will simple get out of control. Are you seeing this once you walk out your front door.

PEOPLE CONTROL that's all we need to know, but life will continue on and those with hope for a family future will survive, just use your wits and live by your good judgement between right and wrong. Think for yourself and don't fall into what
MIM's Street Talk is about " THE WORLD SPIDER TRAP OF FEAR " .

Take care ATS members

Is it time to buy seeds ? And is it time to buy berry and fruit trees ?

Seriously , we now have gone beyond the threshold of cost of living is beyond our income means.

The guy posting the video though really is using a pen, but really not writing anything on the wall that those with open ears and eyes don't know already.

Yes, new variant of the flu or what ever fear factor those in power is a bit confusing now. Remember when MIM said " first is madness then followed by confusion ", I really see it now in the eyes of the shoppers everywhere I look. The old people's eyes here have the look of the experience of history repeating itself. Need to get and have a good and trust worthy relationship to where life can be brought together and survive these turbulent times that await us.
edit on 1100000012382021-11-26T19:38:12-06:00381211pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Can we get any sort of information about this video?
I can't watch it at the moment. I don't know who "Greg" is, and you offer no clues what this is about.
Even the YT video name and thumbnail scream click bait- alert! alert! Banned! Censored! - no actual context?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The guy posting the video though really is using a pen, but really not writing anything on the wall that those with open ears and eyes don't know already.

We all know that the majority of the people know exactly what is going on.

We all know that any information being presented by anyone outside of what the establishment is pushing, will fall on deaf ears, and people will continue to comply.

Not from lack of knowing, but because of fear, feelings of hopelessness, apathy, resignation, and for some, to just hope to fly under the radar and to be left alone.

This is not new We have been here before. Different groups of people, at different times. The only ones that learn are those that suffer the most. Then they claim to never let it happen again, but it keeps happening.

The rest will place the blame anywhere except where it belongs. We have all heard the poem. It was a revelation and a warning. One we won't understand until they come for us, and there is no one left to speak out or to fight for us.

We are human after all. We will never accept the blame.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Just to ram it home another nurse speaks out www.bitchute.com...

I get it but I didn't like what the crowd cheered for at the end of that video.
I mean either way I wouldn't applaud what people are dying from.
Did you get that?
edit on 26-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
They were cheering her TELLING THE TRUTH, not people dying ffs. a reply to: Randyvine2

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

I said I get that it just rubbed me the wrong way I guess. FFS

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Removed - wrong thread
edit on 27-11-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
removed
edit on 27-11-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Here is Dr Hadding on the Greg Mannarino special, getting a full interview to let everyone know what is going down.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Here is Dr Hadding on the Greg Mannarino special, getting a full interview to let everyone know what is going down.

That was a good video, worth watching. That doctor is blunt af about what's going down and understands the $ behind it. Mannerino is interesting too, made me laugh a bit tho cuz he sounded like joe peschi from My Cousin Vinnie asking questions in the background.

Thanks for sharing this

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Mannarino is a straight-talking guy, His instincts are pretty good not just with the stock market either.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I saw a listing of the Omnicron variant's symptoms. Many of them are exactly what Vaccines have been causing people to develop!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The original video you posted has been removed from YouTube. Good thing I was able to listen to it earlier this morning.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Yes Greg suspended his usual finance update for an interesting update from an ER Doctor so be advised like most financial advice he has got a very good track record and won't hold any relevant information
back that will affect the markets.

Monday, November 29, 2021

JOE BIDEN continues to LIE TO AMERICA about what Covid-19 vaccines do. Speaking live this morning about the minimally lethal Covid variant, called "OmiCron"...

He reiterated his plea for American to get vaccinated as a way to protect themselves against COVID.

"The best protection against this variant or any of the variants out there, is getting fully vaccinated and getting a booster shot," he said.
Source: www.npr.org...

MORE VACCINATIONS = MORE OMICRON.

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It is showing the video is removed. What was the gist of it? a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
People telling the truth, and others appreciating them for it, rubs you up the wrong way? That is disturbing....a reply to: Randyvine2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join