It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden restricts travel to 8 African countries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

It was no testing for delta and delta was never pin point to be the variant that was infecting people, because the push for the darn jab was priority and not, I was out and maskless and living life as I am doing today.

Soo tell me, how do you test to make sure which variants you have, I am waiting. Because as of today is still not available test for delta or any variant.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Georgia the state or Georgia the country?

What's the difference of obesity rates between Georgia and South Africa?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

You know when I was younger I thought they were always referring to Washington the state not the president or some quasi capital in Virginia Richmond being the actual capital...

District of Columbia... other than "voting" districts it's the only one, when not voting they go back to being counties I guess.

Talk of abandoning the UN again is an act of war... it sounds like the US is ready to surrender due to being inept and let others come in and fix it.

Not following those charters etc is why conflict arises; Continental congress or UN in those days said age of consent 18 worldwide until then rape was/is OK? Joking but not really, joking just because that's how some handle the issue.

So yeah Georgia has historically had issues with the 18 and on hearing? Which one was then unknown. Still wondering led to war as Georgia country that statehood is named after you and some of it's constitution mirrors yours... gonna do anything about it? Weird when they say states decide.

If the US cannot remain the US then how could UN remain UN? The UN charter is a better version of the US Constitution anytime the two wants to or knows when there's good time to trade them.

edit on 27-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah, when Trump did it with China Biden called him racist and xenophobic.

A--. Hat.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
So. I’m just gonna put this here…..

Remember when Trump outlawed flights to Asian and Middle Eastern countries and that was completely racist?

Yeah. This isn’t anything like that.

Carry on ATS….

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: MapMistress

You sound completely on top of this new variant so what are the transmission rate and the lethality?

Not sure yet. But I don't like the looks of it. Allegedly B.1.1.529 was found in an HIV-positive woman in July 2012 that they doped up on drugs trying to keep her alive.

That means it mutated inside a HIV-positive person and that when Covid makes mistakes and copies itself, sometimes it borrows fragments of HIV when become part of a new strain of Covid.

I'm looking at the 32 mutations. As someone who refuses to vax, I have only built up natural immunity to about 9 of the mutations. That's not enough. I'm particularly concerned with mutation N440K which helps this strain of Covid bind better in the lungs. I'm asthmatic, so that worries me and I hope that perhaps extra doses of CBD will stop it from lung implantation.

But the other 22 mutations bother me. Don't know what they are, don't know what they do. Not sure if anyone knows yet. Worried that some might be fragments of HIV in the new Omicron Covid.

Then I have to look at Australia's behavior for the last several months. Australia does a lot of trade, a lot of travel with South Africa. Australia is rounding up Aborigines with Covid and sticking them in camps. Makes me wonder if Omicron has been in Australia for awhile and are they doing it to the Aborigines on purpose. Australia's behavior has been real odd over kill for months.

If that's so, how many cases are there really out there. The Hong Kong cases came in on flights from Russia, Bangladesh, France, United Arab Emirates. The Belgium case came from a flight in Egypt.

Makes it look like these people are catching it airborn at airports and it's quickly going country-to-country.

It appears to be spreading faster than the chicken pox. But not quite sure if it's spreading as fast as measles yet. Probably not that fast yet. If it spread as fast as measles, then you would be looking at large airport populations catching it through the ventilation system.

Thanks, not trying to argue just want to learn, we have had 9 variants since Delta, none of them supplanted Delta, but do you have a documented instance where a coronavirus mutated 9 times and the resulting variant was more deadly than the previous dominant variant?
Yea but it isn't killing people is it? #1 it's way too early to tell #2 deaths and hospitalizations are also low.

Would love some links and documentation to research this possibility more.

But my layman's understanding is this would be extremely rare for it to happen naturally? is that correct?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
a reply to: putnam6

Georgia the state or Georgia the country?

What's the difference of obesity rates between Georgia and South Africa?

Missing the whole point, both places the case numbers are up but the hospitalizations and deaths are not, easy enough to compare here.

IF Omnicron or Delta for that matter, was bad enough in a population of 60 million many in poverty should swamp what state of Georgia numbers are.

They aren't and both places numbers are low enough to quit acting like nervous nellies wringing our hands at every variant.

sacoronavirus.co.za...#

metrics.covid19-analysis.org... metric=%5B%22rt%22%2C%22case_rate%22%2C%22death_rate%22%5D&compare_submit=0&table_select_resolution=%22auto%22&table_date=%222021-11-15%22&select_reso lution=%22country%22&compare_sel_states=null&compare_sel_counties=null

people are trying to panic everybody when we have had 9 variants since Delta, and not one of them has supplanted it as the dominant variant.

It's got a 19 day incubation period according to others here, it's already loose, but it isn't deadly or severe yet at least because we aren't seeing a surge in cases or hospitalizations

SOUTH AFRICA new cases today 3220 new deaths 8 in a country of 60 million, Run for the hills, everybody !!!!

sacoronavirus.co.za...#

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What a racist thing to do.

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I couldn't find this posted anywhere so here goes.

Former vice president Joe Biden has stopped travel to south Africa.

"Biden admin announces travel ban for South Africa and 7 other countries, citing new variant"

This is a move I am totally in agreement with Biden.
The exact policy trump used with china.

Now we wait for Nancy pelosi to cry racism. That's what she did last time.

www.politico.com...

"I've decided we're going to be cautious," the president told reporters Friday. "...We don't know a lot about the variant except it is a great concern, seems to spread rapidly."

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sounds more like you would be kissing his cheeks....all four.

But if you would refer to the original op I'm sure you would notice that I agree with this move even though he called Trump the racist for doing the exact thing.

Clearly I'm being sarcastic mate.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
These moves that are being made such as Bidumbs flight restrictions and the New York governor's emergency proclamation are surely spooking the oil markets. Down $10.00 in a flash.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Yep I seen that Democrats sure wants to hurry up and kill the America economy faster than anything I have seen in my entire life.

Is just incredible, another scaremongering variant and there goes the democrats to borrow more money. I am sure the 2T package they have now can take a couple more Trillions due to the new variant, you know to buy more miracle crap jabs from big pharma.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Quote from article: Damien Courvalin, oil analyst at Goldman Sachs in New York, called the drop an “excessive repricing” and ventured OPEC+ will respond pausing its production increases by three months.

It also talks of inventories being lower. Do these people look at the whole picture before they put something in place?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Nah, we have idiots in government, that is for sure, they are no longer for the people and by the people they are now for themselves and only their benefactors.

America is not better than any other communist or dictatorship, when they just steal money from the people at will.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

when Ace was running through the african jungle getting shot at by vaccine blow guns it was at that moment he discovered the whole plandemic was over bat sh it.

praise to shakaka lord and savior

great white bat known for rich white bat #

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Dammit! but I wanted so badly to travel to africa and party with the white bat

now Brandon went and foiled my plans

now I kinda want to paint evil fvkin white bats, thanks brother!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

Democrats can't be racist.

If I remember correctly, Biden sent out a tweet when Trump banned African travel for a while. He said it was designed to make immigration harder for black and brown people.
Right ... as if people weren’t crashing the borders then too... anybody else remember those caravans ? Closing the airports didn’t stop border crashes to my recollection...

edit on 29-11-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I only get one message from all this. Biden's about to turn the fan
back on and blow sh1t all over America again.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I only get one message from all this. Biden's about to turn the fan
back on and blow sh1t all over America again.

Just in time for the holidays. I bet the airlines are biting their fists seeing what’s going to happen in the next few days.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join