It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden restricts travel to 8 African countries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
You mean normally there are actually people that want to fly to Africa?

Less climate change and racism.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Still don't know how they find and know that this is a new variant, when the original hasn't even been isolated.
I think they are pulling this out of their backsides or they know because they release them.
Normally viruses get weaker with each mutation, that's how they roll.
This whole thing is transparent and dumb. I'm ill right now, no cov, just a winter cold with chesty cough. Good, keeps my immune system up to date.
Nature can be so brilliant if you don't meddle with it.

Based off the cases in Hong Kong, they came from different countries. Already a case at a hotel where the 2 people never met, but just shared a hallway. That makes Omicron Covid completely airborn. Regular mainstream media is lying about the number of cases. There's a lot more than 10. Hong Kong has 6 known and all flew in on different flights.

Apart from the baby girl, the other five patients had received two doses of Covid-19 vaccine before.

Among them, four arrived in Hong Kong on Tuesday, including a 28-year-old man from France on flight CX260, a 35-year-old woman from the Philippines on flight 5J272, a 45-year-old man from Russia on flight FV4501 and a 32-year-old woman from Nepal on flight RA409.

The baby girl and a 17-year-old girl traveled to Hong Kong on Sunday on flight EK384. The baby traveled from Bangladesh via the United Arab Emirates while the teenager traveled from Thailand.

Hong Kong 6 Cases Omicron Covid

Looks more like people catching it at airports and bringing it in on different flights. All vaxxed.

Israel restrict travel. Germany restrict travel. The UK restrict travel. But Fauci and Biden want to wait until after the holiday weekend travel is over, so not until Monday.

Realistically, it's probably in the United States already. It's the biggest holiday travel weekend of the year.

You decide if this is natural, harvested, or lab made.

Jeffrey Barrett's Color Code Chart of all 32 Mutations of B.1.1.529

I'll attempt to reorganize in a summary although the color code works great.

Omicron Covid - B.1.1.529 Mutations

1. D614G- In all Covid Mutations since early 2020
2. Delta69-70 - S-Gene Target Failure comes from Alpha
3. T95I, comes from Delta
4. G14D/Delta143-145, comes from Delta
5. K417N comes from Beta, also seen in a Delta Plus strain
6. T478K comes from Delta
7. N501Y, increases speed of transmission, found in Alpha, Beta, Gamma RBD
8. H665Y, comes from Gamma
9. N679K, comes from Gamma sublineages
10. P681H, comes from Alpha furin cleavage
11. A67V came from VUI- B.1.525
12. N440K, this mutation helps Covid bind better in the lungs, comes from VUI- B.1.628, which was a Delta Plus Variant that supposedly only circulated in Southern India and phased out.
13. E484A, key RBD site
14. G339D, near mab binding
15. S371L, near mab binding
16. S373P, near mab binding
17. S375F, near mab binding
18. S477N, predicted in evolutionary models regarding ACE2 binding
19. Q498R, predicted in evolutionary models regarding ACE2 binding
20. Delta211/L212I, NEW
21. ins214EPE, NEW
22. G446S, NEW
23. Q493K, NEW
24. G496S, NEW
25. Y505H, NEW
26. T547K, NEW
27. N764K, NEW
28. D796Y, NEW
29. N856K, NEW
30. Q954H, NEW
31. N969K, NEW
32. L981F, NEW

It is extremely unusual to see all these mutations from different lineages of different Variants of Concern and different Variants of Interest all in one Covid strain. Along with that there's an additional 19 mutations that no one is sure what they do yet.

World Health Organization has already named this a Variant of Concern. It's designated Greek letter is Omicron.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

even the irony is ass backwards šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

I am sure that this people were tested and they know for sure is the new "variant" right? just like they did with the delta, you know when everybody was told they have delta but no way to test for it, yes?

I got it,

Is the darn flu that is what is hitting people, is flu season for god sake.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Racist. By Democrat and media rules restricting travel is racistā€¦.especially from Africa.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Is ok they can now come across the border and not testing, mask quarantine or restrictions require, just come across and enjoy the illegal way to enter America and live the America dream.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: wdkirk

Is ok they can now come across the border and not testing, mask quarantine or restrictions require, just come across and enjoy the illegal way to enter America and live the America dream.

This admin is one crap show after another. Full of double standards and stupidity from liberals.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You sound completely on top of this new variant so what are the transmission rate and the lethality?

Because WHO denoted MU as a variant of interest back in September this is nothing new

en.wikipedia.org...

The Mu variant, also known as lineage B.1.621 or VUI-21JUL-1, is one of the variants of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. It was first detected in Colombia in January 2021 and was designated by the WHO as a variant of interest on August 30, 2021.[1] The WHO said the variant has mutations that indicate a risk of resistance to the current vaccines and stressed that further studies were needed to better understand it.[2][3] Outbreaks of the Mu variant were reported in South America and Europe.[4] The B.1.621 lineage has a sublineage, labeled B.1.621.1 under the PANGO nomenclature, which has already been detected in more than 20 countries worldwide.[5]

let's not forget this WHO declaration almost 2 years ago...

edit on 26-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There has been testing on hamsters according to the linked info.

Expect another lockdown

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Now they are killing the littler cute hamsters? darn first they kill the foster children testing HIV jabs on them then the littler puppies now the cute hamsters, this people needs to be put in jail and become pin cushions for everybody to come and jab them.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the White House Brandon is ruling the country from his regal sitz donut with an iron fist proclaiming more doom for Christmas while alienating the people of Africa whilst welcoming all the other filth coming in from the south.

Long live Shakaka

That is all
edit on 26-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Meanwhile in the White House Brandon is ruling the country from his regal sitz donut with an iron fist proclaiming more doom for Christmas while alienating the people of Africa whilst welcoming all the other filth coming in from the south.

Long live Shakaka

That is all

Nobody said anything about a batā€¦ā€¦.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm so triggered right now , I'm blinded with woke energies !!

How Racist How completely Racist , How dare Biden forbid travel of the free peoples of Africa .

oooooooh If I had a Twitter I would be dragging Biden's racist ass all over Twitter
edit on 26-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: Brotherman

Long live Shakaka

That is all

Nobody said anything about a batā€¦ā€¦.

I propose Shakaka the great white bat from Africa the god of the whachuchu tribe known for its lucrative bat # be the face of our new lord and savior, covid. Please accept it into your HEART and soul be sure to participate in jab communion and prey on our African counterparts being deprived of free travel to the Mexican border. Long live Shakaka

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You sound completely on top of this new variant so what are the transmission rate and the lethality?

Not sure yet. But I don't like the looks of it. Allegedly B.1.1.529 was found in an HIV-positive woman in July 2012 that they doped up on drugs trying to keep her alive.

That means it mutated inside a HIV-positive person and that when Covid makes mistakes and copies itself, sometimes it borrows fragments of HIV when become part of a new strain of Covid.

I'm looking at the 32 mutations. As someone who refuses to vax, I have only built up natural immunity to about 9 of the mutations. That's not enough. I'm particularly concerned with mutation N440K which helps this strain of Covid bind better in the lungs. I'm asthmatic, so that worries me and I hope that perhaps extra doses of CBD will stop it from lung implantation.

But the other 22 mutations bother me. Don't know what they are, don't know what they do. Not sure if anyone knows yet. Worried that some might be fragments of HIV in the new Omicron Covid.

Then I have to look at Australia's behavior for the last several months. Australia does a lot of trade, a lot of travel with South Africa. Australia is rounding up Aborigines with Covid and sticking them in camps. Makes me wonder if Omicron has been in Australia for awhile and are they doing it to the Aborigines on purpose. Australia's behavior has been real odd over kill for months.

If that's so, how many cases are there really out there. The Hong Kong cases came in on flights from Russia, Bangladesh, France, United Arab Emirates. The Belgium case came from a flight in Egypt.

Makes it look like these people are catching it airborn at airports and it's quickly going country-to-country.

It appears to be spreading faster than the chicken pox. But not quite sure if it's spreading as fast as measles yet. Probably not that fast yet. If it spread as fast as measles, then you would be looking at large airport populations catching it through the ventilation system.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sounds more like you would be kissing his cheeks....all four.

But if you would refer to the original op I'm sure you would notice that I agree with this move even though he called Trump the racist for doing the exact thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Wow you really live in fear, I guess you have a personal lab next to you to test everytime a variant comes out to make sure which one you have, that means you keep a sample of each with you at all time? for comparison?

Darn back when Delta was around nobody could tell who had it, because it was not testing for it.

You most be soo lucky.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Here you go from Nancy Pelosi (I will let her words speak for herself) hypocrite and irony for all of us to behold:
January 31,2020
www.speaker.gov...

Washington, D.C. ā€“ Speaker Nancy Pelosi released this statement after the Trump Administration announced it is adding Myanmar, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Tanzania and Sudan to the travel ban that the President instituted three years ago: ā€œThe Trump Administrationā€™s expansion of its outrageous, un-American travel ban threatens our security, our values and the rule of law. The sweeping rule, barring more than 350 million individuals from predominantly African nationss from traveling to the United States, is discrimination disguised as policy. ā€œAmericaā€™s strength has always been as a beacon of hope and opportunity for people around the world, whose dreams and aspirations have enriched our nation and made America more American. With this latest callous decision, the President has doubled down on his cruelty and further undermined our global leadership, our Constitution and our proud heritage as a nation of immigrants. ā€œIn the Congress and in the Courts, House Democrats will continue to oppose the Administrationā€™s dangerous anti-immigrant agenda. In the coming weeks, the House Judiciary Committee will mark-up and bring to the Floor the NO BAN Act to prohibit religious discrimination in our immigration system and limit the Presidentā€™s ability to impose such biased and bigoted restrictions. We will never allow hatred or bigotry to define our nation or destroy our values.ā€

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow you really live in fear, I guess you have a personal lab next to you to test everytime a variant comes out to make sure which one you have, that means you keep a sample of each with you at all time? for comparison?

Darn back when Delta was around nobody could tell who had it, because it was not testing for it.

You most be soo lucky.

Not sure where your sarcasm comes from.

No one needed a "personal lab" as you claim to know if they were exposed to Delta. It was the predominant strain in the nation. And if your coworker tested positive and 3 neighbors test positive at the peak of the delta wave.... And NONE OF US WORE MASKS, then we all know we were exposed to the dominant delta strain. Some areas 90% of cases were delta.

Why do you think people need a personal lab to know if they were exposed to delta?

As for being accusational about alleged "fear".... I WORKED FOR THE ENTIRE 15 DAYS THAT I HAD THE FIRST COVID in 2020. I didn't have the luxury to hide in my home like the rest of the public.

And you, did you work while sick from Covid, or did you hide in your home behind computer screens in 2020?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Did those eight African countries restrict American travel there? Did the Continent known as Africa agree with them?

If not UN sanctions on "Biden's travel ban" needs to happen.

Or is it Americans are banned to ONLY travel to those eight African countries?

Either way UN he can do that.

lol
edit on 26-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: edit

<< 1    3  4 >>

join