It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 variant: Oh-We-Win

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I told you so.

There is going to be some Covid panic to ensure that fraudulent Mail-In voting can happen again. See, now we have almost a year to prepare for it is what they will say.

Anyone want to take bets?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I told you so.

There is going to be some Covid panic to ensure that fraudulent Mail-In voting can happen again. See, now we have almost a year to prepare for it is what they will say.

And a new not-vaccine to combat it after the election .

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I understand the final vaccination will be administered via groups in a gaseous form, for a more immediate and expedited protection.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Personally I just wanna win my 1-way ticket to ride a train to some sweet “showers”….

Oh. I’m gonna have to wait? Okay then.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Gothmog
I understand the final vaccination will be administered via groups in a gaseous form, for a more immediate and expedited protection.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I told you so.

And a new not-vaccine to combat it after the election .

Well,well. We could be rolling our sleeves up in no time!

Omicron COVID-19 variant: Pfizer, BioNTech say vaccine could be reworked in 100 days to counter strain

Can't wait not to take this one as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My bet is they’re counting on suicide to reduce world population, people are seriously over this shyte

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I told you so.

You're assuming the rest of the world gives a rats arse about US politics.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Omicron COVID-19 variant: Pfizer, BioNTech say vaccine could be reworked in 100 days to counter strain

Reworked , but not re-tested .

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
#letsendthemadness 2022

This covid bs been out of hand for far too long this bull # has got to stop one way or another.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: fernalley

Reworked , but not re-tested .

"Pfizer and BioNTech have taken actions months ago to be able to adapt the mRNA vaccine within six weeks and ship initial batches within 100 days in the event of an escape variant.

Not sure if they are too concerned about testing for this scarient. Lots of panicked news happening all over.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
My bet is they’re counting on suicide to reduce world population, people are seriously over this shyte

Deaths of those who are expensive to society is the goal.

Sickly and poor are pri one.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

I told you so.

It doesn't matter weather the whole Shucking world gives a rats arse or not. Liberals' are hell bent on collapsing the USD. Once that happens, everyone elses money will collapse like dominos. It doesn't matter what they think, if they care, or how they feelz. That will change overnight. I promise.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Hell I knew the gas chambers were coming back, darn that is the best way to ensure that people get the darn parasites in the jab, even when the jab does not do a darn thing for the virus.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do not worry, the open borders that the senile turd in the white house have open will ensure that Americans will get the killer variant soo enough, after all Africans will not be able to travel to the US but they can come across the open border.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I told you so.

It doesn't matter weather the whole Shucking world gives a rats arse or not. Liberals' are hell bent on collapsing the USD. Once that happens, everyone elses money will collapse like dominos. It doesn't matter what they think, if they care, or how they feelz. That will change overnight. I promise.

Only if you pinky promise.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Variant B.2.0.2.4.000

NuWhoFlu🤫

edit on Nov-26-2021 by xuenchen because: WWWzzzzzzzz🚬

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I told you so.

Trump folks just assume that the world revolves around Trump.

They still haven't proven voter fraud either.

(2 more weeks)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

I told you so.

Trump folks just assume that the world revolves around Trump.

They still haven't proven voter fraud either.

(2 more weeks)

Anyone with any sense knows that Covid-19 is the worlds lord and savior don’t be surprised to start seeing folks worshiping the great white bat from ace Ventura aka shakaka in the upcoming days and weeks.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

He's all you talk about and you don't even live in the country.

Everyone click on Canucks name and read his posts..lol

You are probably Obama's husband.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join