It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 variant: Omicron

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
How are you fully vaxed feeling now?

Quite concerned, actually. Thanks for asking.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Why, you are fully vaxxed? Because its safe and EFFECTIVE

Unless its not
edit on 26-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'll be among the first to raise the alarm when there is reason to be quite concerned. give it a week or two and try to enjoy your life in the meantime.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
According to Alexander De Croo (who lives a bazillion miles from where this "new variant" birthed:

"The Prime Minister of Belgium says the new mutant variant of coronavirus is so potentially devastating that it should be called ‘COVID-21’. "

See here ...

But according to the South African Medical Chief she has only seen "very mild cases" caused by the new COVID mutation, calling it a "storm in a teacup."

Yeah same garbage they were spewing about Delta...

I'm beyond tired of this crap. I feel sorry for the next person who says anything to me about not wearing a mask, or asking me if I'm jabbed, or anything like that.
edit on 26-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How many posts from months ago are saying this will never end , soon there will be a new variant that the vax doesnt work on.

How many times were they called crazy antivaxers LMAO

The vax never worked so they have to have a variant that they can say the vax doesnt work on that dominates all other variants.

So they can blame the new variant on the massive failure of the vax DUHHHHHH

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why, you are fully vaxxed? Because its safe and EFFECTIVE

Unless its not

Because I am concerned about the effectiveness of vaccines against a possibly alarmingly mutated variant?

No need to shout. I'm not deaf.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'll be among the first to raise the alarm when there is reason to be quite concerned. give it a week or two and try to enjoy your life in the meantime.

Life's good, thanks. Let's see how it pans out, eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

But we already know that the effectiveness of these vaccines is bad, and that most people will not be counted as fully vaccinated unless they keep up with the boosters every 5-9months.

Besides, viruses lose potency pretty easily through mutation, they do not want the host to die, usually.

Anyways i am not worried because apparently i am immune to every variant and vaccine, not getting either one.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You were wrong , just say it.. Its easy just say it.

I was wrong, I was lied to Its ok we all know.

Welcome to the awakening

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

But we already know that the effectiveness of these vaccines is bad, and that most people will not be counted as fully vaccinated unless they keep up with the boosters every 5-9months.

Besides, viruses lose potency pretty easily through mutation, they do not want the host to die, usually.

Anyways i am not worried because apparently i am immune to every variant and vaccine, not getting either one.

Good for you. By the way, how do you know that you are "immune to every variant"?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Is not going to be a killer variant, that was a hypothesis and a way that big pharma is been playing with people so they can push their useless jabs, have you ever feel that this not about the virus but the jab itself?

By now even you may start to think about this possibility.

Covid would have gone as a bad flu if left alone when it started, but is an agenda out there and this is going to be push as long as is still gullible people that trust the media and big pharma.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I love how this new variant has exposed the abundant hypocrisy of the left, and Bidens handlers - see tweet screehshots below. I love how the new variant omicrap/omigod has come around just in time to assist the administration and MSM in rigging of the 2022 mid term elections and the guaranteed push for mail in voting and other voter-fraud ideas that the leftists are obsessed with enacting and Biden is proud of overseeing.

I especially love how the same folks who are already quadruple jabbed have been fed more BS to fed their brainwashed hate of people who are not quadruple jabbed.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You were wrong , just say it.. Its easy just say it.

I was wrong, I was lied to Its ok we all know.

Welcome to the awakening

Wrong about what?

Come back to me when you have anything credible to say about the MMR thing.

Which you were lied about to.

By antivaxxers.

Please, post something to support your position. Like I did?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Currently, the WHO has classified only the alpha, beta, gamma and delta variants as being "of concern"., we have had 9 different strains/variants since Delta and none of them have been able to supplant Delta as the dominant variant, why should we be concerned about this is one? seeing bupkis here and South Africa Department of Health doesn't seem as concerned as you are.

2823 new cases population in South Africa 60,382,469 for perspective

When the South African Health Department freaks out I'll freak out.

sacoronavirus.co.za...

medicalxpress.com...

The emergence of variants is a natural process that happens as the virus mutates to ensure its survival over time. Most mutations have little or no impact on the virus's ability to infect or cause severe disease. The delta variant is about twice as contagious as previous variants and vaccines are about 40 percent less effective at preventing infection from delta than from other variants.

Currently, the WHO has classified only the alpha, beta, gamma and delta variants as being "of concern".

edit on 26-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm glad that life is good for you.

I'm just saying that about 25 million out of nearly 60 million South Africans are vaccinated. Let's wait until there is some hard data on how well it evades the vaccines.

Even Biden said this morning: "As a precautionary measure until we have more information, I’m ordering additional air travel restrictions from South Africa and seven other countries."
edit on 26 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Good for you. By the way, how do you know that you are "immune to every variant"?

Had a massive amount of acid years ago, ever since then, brainwashing just does not work on me anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wow that is epic, thanks for the post, I guess is all about politics and the jab, virus? what virus, is the jab what is all about.

The people are watching and trust me we are getting soo fed up is not funny.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm glad that life is good for you.

I'm just saying that about 25 million out of nearly 60 million South Africans are vaccinated. Let's wait until there is some hard data for how well it evades the vaccines.

Even Biden said this morning: “As a precautionary measure until we have more information, I’m ordering additional air travel restrictions from South Africa and seven other countries.”

Yes. Precautionary measures. Cos no one knows yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It's one thing for the president to close the borders, but exactly what precautionary measures can you, yourself, take that I imagine you aren't already doing?
edit on 26 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OMG! OMG! OMG!

We're all gonna DIE!

Fauci save us! Someone, quick, lockdown the planet! We need mandatory face masks and vaccines! My GOD, is someone standing too close? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

OK, I'm over it. Ignore those earlier ravings.

Now for something really important: who's got the pool for the name of the next variant? I want in for "COVID-Pi."

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join