It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 variant: Omicron

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I really hope they create a vaccine for this new strain and release it to the public immediately!

I do not care whats in it...im scared and need the news to tell me what to do.
edit on 26-11-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just in time for the Holidays right on schedule 😉

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Exactly this NWO agenda wants to get their crap inside the littler children bodies anyway they can, even it if means coming out with another "variant" that will kill them all.

Flu is deadly to people with compromised systems, but the thing is that Flu kills children indiscriminately if not treated on time, that is how this created variant is going to sell like hot cakes.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Original discussion going on here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like the media is getting confused about where it first originated and doesn't know the topography of southern Africa. Their bull crap is machine is working overtime probably.

Anyway, like I've said in that thread: Just wanted to post the following, directly from the Botswana government, and I quote: "The cases are detected among travellers who tested SARS-COV-2 positive on routine pre travel testing.

The preliminary report revealed that all the four had been fully vaccinated for COVID-19."

So not sick locals, but fully vaxxed international diplomatic travelers.

mobile.twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It doesn't matter for us in the UK as they are coming via France on boats across the English Channel!

I'm telling ya, it won't be long before that EBOLA gets out of Africa and in to Europe!

Already bought 'Monkey Pox' over...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Something tells me one of these variants are going to be a big cause of concern for both vaccinated, unvaccinated and people previously exposed.

It's bound to happen eventually. I'm not yet sold on this being the one.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

You never know, maybe it will be a rename on Ebola and will be call, hemorrhagic covid, they desperation on big pharma to get the entire world jabbed is heading that way.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
How are you fully vaxed feeling now?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I was so smart and right to not take that vax

Im gonna pat myself on the back

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
They are rapidly working their way through the Greek alphabet. Omicron is the 15th letter in the Greek alphabet.

I’m still waiting to see what happens when we get the Omega variant. Omega is the 24th letter in the Greek alphabet.

o I a reply to: tamusan

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
They are rapidly working their way through the Greek alphabet. Omicron is the 15th letter in the Greek alphabet.

I’m still waiting to see what happens when we get the Omega variant. Omega is the 24th letter in the Greek alphabet.

o I a reply to: tamusan

They are gonna name them after constellations havent you heard?
edit on 26-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Aren't they all really just slightly different forms of the BS-Variant.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Omicron sounds like a Transformers villain

Reminds me of Noonian Soong's planet -- Omicron Theta.

Soong. As in Data, Lore & B-4's papa.

They (the colonists) also died on Omicron Theta. Lore's hand.

Edit Again: Come to think of it -- haven't played in a few years, but I'm also reminded of Omicron Kappa in STO. The mission's story was pretty dark & foreboding in it's script (not so much in game play)

That's a much better reference than Transformers, but the name is still sounds like a corny cartoon villain.

edit on 26-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Like I said, we were calling this variant "Nu" yesterday. I was expressing wonder over the change in name.
edit on 26 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
According to Alexander De Croo (who lives a bazillion miles from where this "new variant" birthed:

The Prime Minister of Belgium says the new mutant variant of coronavirus is so potentially devastating that it should be called ‘COVID-21’.

See here ...

But according to the South African Medical Chief she has only seen "very mild cases" caused by the new COVID mutation, calling it a "storm in a teacup."

It's not like the actual medical professionals who are on the ground at ground zero would know what they are talking about!

:

edit on 2021 11 26 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Omicron Variant sounds like a post modern punk band.

On a serious note, I wonder how effective masks and hand sanitizer will be...with the covid variant, not the punk band.
edit on 26-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm not worried in the least. I have concocted my own medicine/therapy
composed of nutmeg, cinnamon, washed down with a healthy shot of Girl Scout Cookies.

Yeah this is the variant that will take the blame for all the damage the injections are doing..

But anyways, its always a good idea to start making your own smoothies, so delicious, been experimenting with apples,blackcurrants,blueberries,strawberries, then for the secret ingredient- grind or finely chop fresh ginger roots, then squeeze the juice in your smoothie, fill up with ice cold water and blast it. The things the fresh ginger does with other fresh goodness will blow your taste buds, they will think they have died and went to heaven.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
According to Alexander De Croo (who lives a bazillion miles from where this "new variant" birthed:

The Prime Minister of Belgium says the new mutant variant of coronavirus is so potentially devastating that it should be called ‘COVID-21’.

See here ...

But according to the South African Medical Chief she has only seen "very mild cases" caused by the new COVID mutation, calling it a "storm in a teacup."

If it’s 3 times more infectious, they should call it Covid-57.
That will really scare the hell out of people.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

But anyways, its always a good idea to start making your own smoothies, so delicious, been experimenting with apples,blackcurrants,blueberries,strawberries, then for the secret ingredient- grind or finely chop fresh ginger roots, then squeeze the juice in your smoothie, fill up with ice cold water and blast it. The things the fresh ginger does with other fresh goodness will blow your taste buds, they will think they have died and went to heaven.

That sounds fantastic!! I'm gonna try it with an added kicker from my dispensary.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The msm can variant sukmaballz.

How convenient Africa doesn't have a pcr test problem, so no covid problem.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join