It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: athletes die 5 times more

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Athletes die 5 times more.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. I do not know if it's right. In these times, who is still sure of what appears in the news. But maybe I'll save lives with this post.

ATHLETES: get your heart checked + check for blood clots after the jab.

FIFA: please start an investigation about this phenomenon.

stephenc.substack.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

at last a report which is using previously available data but where is there list of the 21 current fifa players who have died this year?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

So what is causing this sudden epidemic?

What has started recently this year "Something with the B Word"

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

at last a report which is using previously available data but where is there list of the 21 current fifa players who have died this year?

There was a thread on ATS about 57 athletes, many of them were FIFA, dying on the pitch or similarly in their sports. Some were very young athletes.
ETA

Forgot to mention that the 57 died from June of 2021 till Oct 2021.

edit on 26-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This is fine.
Its just a coincidence according to this "leading cardiologist" even though he hasn't done an investigation into the matter.
And doesn't even mention the "V" word.

A spate of high-profile heart problems and collapses among professional footballers in recent weeks are likely to be coincidence, rather than an indication players are struggling to cope with the high-intensity game, according to a leading cardiologist.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well thank goodness for that..
Nothing to see here at all.
Its completley normal for footballers and other athletes who are at peak physical fitness to be collapsing and sometimes dying of heart attacks.

Reality has been hijacked.Stop asking questions.Take your medicine or be shunned.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I'm calling mince on this one.

Looks like someone's blog. LoL

As to there being a 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021, I did not know the players could die on Xbox.

edit on 26-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The central theme of this story was also reported in a German newspaper some weeks back.

More shots = more disease.

The agenda of the eugenicists at the top, Gates, Schwab and many others, is being slowly advanced.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I've learned not to click on such links. OP is nothing but a click-farmer/useful shill trying to get traffic to a crappy conspiracy blog so someone can earn some advertising bucks.

Show me a published study or show me nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Well I worked for 5 yrs as an EMT and yes people collapsing during games and practice is very normal. Usually caused by lack of hydration so what does this have to do with shots???

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
As I say, I don't know what to believe.
But I think the number is far more than 21 (I'm speaking about heart problems, not deaths).
Please don't ask me for their names Just a gut feeling. Time will tell. If I were an athlete, I would ask for a second opinion. Maybe a third. And I would try to find an old, wise and integer doctor (so I probably would find nobody). Because I must say: Corona opened my eyes. Thank you corona. I hope it doesn't ckose them. Grrmpff
Now I see: the world I am living in all my life, is a fake world.
The news I read is mostly fake (thank you Donald).
There are leaders, real leaders, we don't see. They manipulate us. Maybe they are not that bad because most of us are too stupid -maybe I am one of them- and need a guideline (even a fake one will do).
The world is in the hands of the big multinationals. Our politics, our doctors, our media... you name it. Sponsored by mega corporations. It is sad but corona made me realize that. And perhaps there is an even greater centralized power behind those mega-corporations. A power that pursues globalization. All in all, I'm not against that. If women become infertile after the vaccine. So be it. Frankly, there are too many people walking around on this globe. No one can deny this. As long as we don't end up in a Squid game world (an overrated series btw ... my opinion) ... it's oke for me. I'm out of the game.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

This actually pre-dates covid. Anybody remember Fabrice Muamba?

Heart conditions are much more common in men, and there are several that you can go your entire life and never know about but which can be triggered by periods of extreme physical stress. Such as those which an athlete is under.

L ink

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Well I worked for 5 yrs as an EMT and yes people collapsing during games and practice is very normal. Usually caused by lack of hydration so what does this have to do with shots???

It's called P hacking. You take some statistic and look for a corresponding trend and then say that they are related.

They used to do things like this with UFO abductees. Somebody noticed that a lot were from low or middle income backgrounds, and didn't have college educations. So they made out that they were making up fantastic stories in order to gain notoriety in order to compensate for their lack of achievement in life.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I spoke with my liberal doctor, and he assured me that these are completely legitimate mail-in deaths.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah and that's only famous sports stars. Imagine all the regular people falling over and dying.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Young people falling over, collapsing and dying from heartattacks is not normal.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: dragonridr

Young people falling over, collapsing and dying from heartattacks is not normal.

Your wrong its quite normal athlete's push themselves to the extremes and have a higher incident of heart problems. Did you know most professional NFL teams have a cardiologist on staff. Why would they do that if athlete's didn't have heart problems?
???????

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
well, seems to be a very interesting read The epidemic of athletes the original journalist research. For those interested he does have references.

At least 108 sudden deaths have been reported among athletes since December, the start of the Corona vaccine campaign, the vast majority of them young people up to the age of 40. The list also includes youth players

For 36 years, from 1982 to 2017, 862 non-traumatic catastrophic injuries occurred among U.S. college athletes, 44 of whom were fatal. The main causes include cardiac arrest, stroke, hypothermia, respiratory distress, hypoglycemia, trauma and overexertion.

The data on Wikipedia shows that between 2001-2020 there were an average of 4.2 deaths per year attributed to sudden cardiac death (SCD) or unexplained sudden death (SUD), with the vast majority being SCD. This figure is confirmed by previous data and longitudinal studies, which also indicate that the risk of sudden cardiac mortality (SCD) and unexplained death (SUD) among FIFA players is about 4-6 cases per year. For example, a study published in 2014 in writing The Physician and Sportsmedicine magazine, 54 deaths of football players registered with FIFA were found as a result of SCD events from 2000 to 2013. In addition, data from FIFA published over the years also strengthen this estimated range. For example, in 2012 it was reported In Haaretz that FIFA has decided to set up a large database to analyze the phenomenon of heart events and player collapses on the pitch. This, in light of the fact that 36 footballers have died on the field over the course of a decade. In the report The BBC's 2017 issue of heart attacks among footballers on the pitch and addressed FIFA's intention to train players to deal with these situations using defibrillators, cited data provided to the BBC by Global Sports Statistics, saying 64 players died in the last decade during a game .

To know how many cases occurred this year - in 2021 (until mid-November 2021), we used the list of players who died during 2021, collected in the "Real Time News" research. This list includes the players listed in Wikipedia this year (in Wikipedia the list is more partial). From these data, 21 cases of SCD / SUD were found among FIFA players.

Dr. Josh Getzko, a senior lecturer in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology and the Institute of Criminology at the Hebrew University, analyzed the data. That is - about 5 times more than the annual average

But it's ok didn't happen to everyone so therefore nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There is no mention of the vaccine in the article. If they are saying it's from covid infection, then it's not really new information, either. I remember covid hitting marathon runners pretty hard in Italy before the virus was even officially in the U.S. If it's from infection, it is going to have something to do with overexertion.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: andy06shake

I've learned not to click on such links. OP is nothing but a click-farmer/useful shill trying to get traffic to a crappy conspiracy blog so someone can earn some advertising bucks.

Show me a published study or show me nothing.
Oh. Published study? Like the one from Israel or the Mayo Clinic? Like the ones they refer to all the time in the MSM?

I’ll wait…. Make it peer-reviewed while you’re at it…..

(post by INSERT removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join