It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone know of people who are currently studying Psychics in scientific method

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: openeyeswideshut

Sent the details directly into your mind.

See you soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I imagine there is an entire alphabet out there that would be very interested

Do you mean alphabet agencies?

TheRedneck

Quite possible.

Not to mention maybe a cursory ogle from the direction of Google's Alphabet; they seem to be into Everything even remotely related to cognition.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

Trust nothing "WIKI". It's user generated content.

With grain of salt, friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
go back to the historic 'water-troughs' UNC had a research wing devoted to Psychic stuff

the edgar cayce organization is more than a history library..... the ARE ( as i recall doumants spooky stuff...

after the EVP Fad and the RV fads.... the psychics and stuff went Dark

i need a consult from a palm reader --- it concerns the dozens of X's i have on both palms... most are 1cm small

i heard once that large X's indicate having 2nd sight abilities &/or prophecy

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The 'explanation' given in these kind of reports indicate the government is wary that someone might find a way to negate gravity

OK, that's a completely different critter. I was thinking psychic phenomena, not gravitational.

What you are describing is actually one of my oldest projects. It's not really "anti-gravity" as much as it is "artificial gravity." It requires a specific field geometry between the electrical (not necessarily electrostatic) and magnetic fields. It also uses static fields, not oscillating fields. This is, I'm pretty sure, what was being researched at Area 51 in New Mexico. It builds upon work done by both Einstein and Tesla, among several others (Brown, Searle, et. al.).

There is a danger from the government here: the field geometry is quite specific and would be easily detected if someone knew what to look for. There is also a danger, since gravity defines the shape of space-time... the possibility does exist than an artificial gravity source in certain configurations could create small black hole simulations and a 100% conversion of mass to energy... that's a very fancy way of saying "doomsday weapon." I'm not sure about those configurations being possible to create, but the potential for both government intrusion and accidental catastrophe is sufficient to cause me to be very careful how I progress.

Not to mention, I do not exactly think having black limos pull up in the middle of the night is a good thing. As I said, the field geometry would create an energy signature that could easily be tracked.

I hope we'll hear more from you on the projects you're working with.

Shortly after I first joined ATS, I made the decision to unveil any successful results I may achieve here. My hypotheses tend to take into account phenomena that classical science has thus far been unable to prove exists and therefore has been purposely ignored. ATS is a venue that would gain attention and at the same time is open-minded enough about subjects that seem to extend beyond traditional scientific thinking to be quite useful in that respect. The revelation of success in my projects would also be a serious boon to ATS credibility in scientific circles. Win - win.

But understand there are two things working against me. I mentioned the concern about government intervention above, but there is also the fact that I am dealing with new and largely unexplored technology. Any time that is the case, time is against the researcher. There are simply no guarantees in research. It is a matter of hypothesize, experiment, fail, analyze, hypothesize, experiment, fail, analyze, hypothesize, experiment, and maybe... finally... succeed. that success may be only verification that something has potential, so we're back to a new level of hypothesize, experiment, fail, analyze, hypothesize, experiment, fail, analyze, hypothesize, experiment...

That's why I rarely mention exactly what i am working on. I still have much work to do. But the potential rewards are... impressive, shall we say.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

See my last post.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I think there is a facility that does experiments with intravenous TMD trying to map out the underworld, so would imagine you might find this interesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

when it comes to the paranormal, we're still just gazing upwards wondering how those fireflies got stuck in that big black thingy in the night sky.

Yep. Where's the ''magic''. It happens but not as you point out, on command. Likely this is a good thing. When I say ''magic'' I mean those ''paranormal'' experiences that so many claim to have had, myself included.

Using the ''veil'' idea, I see that there is here, on this side of the veil, and that which is on the other. It may not be that it is an absolute veil, that indeed what is beyond the veil is at times shared with us as individuals but rarely if ever shared in larger groups.

I think that we need this veil to keep what we have going here on this side moving. Were we to have more contact with the other side I think that it would screw up the nuts and bolts that we have going here. I would not be possible, this place we have around us.

This is difficult for me to interpret my thoughts here, putting them down with my fingers. I think that that which is hidden needs to stay hidden because the seeking, the attempts to develop ourselves without that certain knowledge of the other side is paramount. This physical experience, call it experiment?, is of ultimate importance.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: charlyv

The science involved in finding new planets is deeply supported by the SM, since it uses pure science and does not violate any established laws and theories that all other science is built upon.

1." It is quite difficult to know beforehand when psychic phenomena will occur"

This implies that some how, some where , some way there exists a method(s) that eludes us that will allow us to
accurately predict when specific psychic phenomena will occur.

2. "We simply do not know what instrumentation to use to analyze the phenomena."

Again, we have not discovered that yet.

Solving these problems will break the repeatability XOR, and will actually allow the SM to help solve what paranormal really is. If science cannot accept and contain paranormal, it will always be fringe pseudoscience, even when it is actually a "real" thing.

If any existing law or theory needs to accomodate new conctent, then that new content has to be accomodated by everything that uses those laws or theories to establish it. This is the solidity of the Scientific Method and the reason that it is so important.

edit on 26-11-2021 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

edit on 26-11-2021 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No studies just thoughtz. Alpha & Delta brainwaves are most easily controlled through microwaves, which is a theory for the Havana Effect. All electromagnetic waves are currently crisscrossing without a magnitude of inturruption except for few exceptions. Brains are hard to observe the differences because there are 5 waves. It is hard to tell which one efffects or is affected by what because 5 can make many combinations.

I can't imagine brainwaves being uncontrollable either through self discipline or intrusive biological modules.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join