It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because of this quote beware of the day before Black Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"And that no man might buy or sell..."

On Black Friday there might be a whole lot of buying and selling by mankind. It's not may buy or sell, it's might buy or sell. This is because of lots of great SALES on Black Friday which is unlike other days.

You think the Revelation 13 quote is implying there will be no more man (save he that had the mark of course) just before a day people [B]might[/B] buy or sell?

Just before this Black Friday is Thanksgiving (today). Some time today man will cease to exist save he that had the mark. This way you will not live to when you might buy or sell.

You never know.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

You can save up to 100% if you don't buy on black Friday...

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I actually pretty much always work Black Friday. I see no reason to go battle through the stores that day.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Half a sentence taken out of context.
That's the story behind most bad interpretations of the Bible.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm not standing outside a store in the cold and dark, to maybe save money on a TV.

Biblical ties or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

I manage to drag my carcass out of bed that early for workouts and practice sessions, but not much else.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

After Christ’s second coming, or before, when the power is shut off due to war, and the global economy is gone, as is all wealth, as no cash machines will work, credit cards, cash registers, stock ordering etc, people will begin to starve, as there is no more food because refrigerators will be a thing of the past, and gas will be cut off to go to the elite and army,
People, knowing this is Armegeddon, it will be no surprise, will tattoo 666 on their foreheads and wrists to buy and sell human meat.

Those that refuse will either starve to death, or be killed to be used as meat. This is the evil the children of God are up against, but have no fear, Christ will come to fight for us, and save us from hell. Amen.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

Those that refuse will either starve to death, or be killed to be used as meat. This is the evil the children of God are up against, but have no fear, Christ will come to fight for us, and save us from hell. Amen.

So no turkey for Thanksgiving next year?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
Christ will come to fight for us, and save us from hell. Amen.

Hell - no such place. I traced "hell" back to Norse mythology, where I found their goddess/ogress "Hel" who ruled over her afterlife realm of Helheim (House of Hel) where they supposed you went if you did not rate Valhalla.

So,

hel = pagan

hell = Christian

Remember that the accounts of Dante, Milton, Baxter and many others are...FICTION. Every instance of "hell" in the Bible is "translated" from "sheol," "hades," "gehenna" and "tartarus," none of which meant the Hell of eternal conscious torment.

There's no Hell, so what's not to like?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Randomname2

So no turkey for Thanksgiving next year?

No one knows the day or hour...except God.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Disraeli you are the king of out of context, So I find your telling someone else that part of their verse is out of context just adorable.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think God prefers we work this out on our own w His guidance...

originally posted by: Randomname2

After Christ’s second coming, or before, when the power is shut off due to war, and the global economy is gone, as is all wealth, as no cash machines will work, credit cards, cash registers, stock ordering etc, people will begin to starve, as there is no more food because refrigerators will be a thing of the past, and gas will be cut off to go to the elite and army,
People, knowing this is Armegeddon, it will be no surprise, will tattoo 666 on their foreheads and wrists to buy and sell human meat.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The Mark will be something that effects your very soul. We were created in Gods image, with not just a spirit, but also a soul. I dont think even Angels have a soul. They are however spiritual beings.

Keep watching. Its coming. Its not here yet though.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No man knows the hour

Sorry you missed it

All the devout Christians I know are still here and kicking

I heard a wise man say once "If someone predicts the day of the rapture, you can be certain it will not be that day, as scriptures clearly say NO ONE knows the hour."

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You guys have a good black Wednesday?

top topics

join