It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Florida librarian killed in road rage shooting she allegedly started: police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: BrokenCircles

She rammed him intentionally.
She fled the scene.
He followed her which is an understandable reaction.
She comes outside with a gun.

If she already conducted one serious offense (ramming with a car, thus risking severe injury or death of those she rammed), then it is more than reasonable to assume that she got her gun with the intention to finish her business and kill that dude.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

We need to learn our lessons from previous cases like this. Almost all initial reports including police reports are always wrong.

There are two sides to every story and then the truth…but unfortunately one side is dead.

Let’s see when everyone lawyers up and investigation starts to see where this goes.

edit on 25-11-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No winners in this story.

If this shooting happened in the street or sidewalk, doesn't look good for the female legally.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

There are two sides to every story and then the truth…but unfortunately one side is dead.

While that is true, it does seem that this particular 'side' is coming from more than 1 person, which should lend a little more credence to it.

However, that could also depend on whether or not the 3rd party witness(es) were truly impartial spectators or if they were acquaintances of the motorcyclist. I don't know one way or the other. I'm just saying it is a possibility.

IF this particular version of the events is completely accurate, then I'm still curious what it was that set her off in the first place. This story most likely does not begin with her just out of the blue intentionally ramming the bike. Regardless, she probably overreacted, but still something must have set all this in motion.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

IF this particular version of the events is completely accurate, then I'm still curious what it was that set her off in the first place. This story most likely does not begin with her just out of the blue intentionally ramming the bike. Regardless, she probably overreacted, but still something must have set all this in motion.

As an occasional rider, coming from a family of riders, and many friends who ride. Some car drivers are pretty damn stupid and or careless. Have seen it too many times. Half the long time bikers I know have a limp.

My guess is, this woman is driving preoccupied, probably almost creams the rider, he lets her know..and you get the rest. This is just a guess based on experience.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

We need to learn our lessons from previous cases like this. Almost all initial reports including police reports are always wrong.

Let’s see when everyone lawyers up and investigation starts to see where this goes.

If you want a moderated, guided, and censored discussion this will likely pop up on websleuths.com at some point, on there only site approved media and it is totally victim-friendly and perp friend till charged. In some ways it's good but in most ways it isn't, you wind up going off in groups instead of getting a broader spectrum of thoughts and ideas.

This is the story as we now know it, but of course who knows they could have known each other or had a connection. That is for the police department to decide.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

As an occasional rider, coming from a family of riders, and many friends who ride. Some car drivers are pretty damn stupid and or careless. Have seen it too many times. Half the long time bikers I know have a limp.

My guess is, this woman is driving preoccupied, probably almost creams the rider, he lets her know..and you get the rest. This is just a guess based on experience.

As a rider also, I concur with the anecdote.

People are aholes around bikes.

Thats not to say that there aren't plenty of moron riders as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thats not to say that there aren't plenty of moron riders as well.

Yes, very true, I see that as well, mostly in the sports bike world, but boneheads's exist everywhere.

edit on 25-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

It's more likely that she never expected him, much less him + others, to follow her and get her to try to stop. She was likely thoroughly pissed/unnerved/freaked out at the point they followed her all the way back.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Your comment reminded me of this video. I'm kinda surprised how easy I found it. I had only seen the short version of it as part of the 'Street Justice' segment on Tosh.0 (TV Show), which was actually better, with it ending right after the thing happened, and not knowing what happened next.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Necrobile

I'm Cuban and whiter than a bottle of milk in a snow storm. My wife has my last name and she's Irish but now she's gets Latina Magazine, lol.

I like this.

Im the white boy. My latina bride is whiter than me...beneath the skin. Shes definitely brown though.

This article is an example of a series of bad decisions resulting in the loss of life. My sister, bless her heart, would do stupid stuff like this and get shot.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Rittenhouse got a ton of attention and that was all white people involved in a similar incident.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Happens too often.
Just the other day a dumb jerk
crossed the line because he was texting while diving.

Though,
this news story is missing a lot of details . . .
way too many assumptions.
Like intentionally "ramming the bike" is highly doubtful.
If she did, 'ram' the bike there would not be
much of a bike left.
Assumptions are a dime a dozen,
What if the three guys were stopped in front of her and
were directing sexual comments at her ?
What if she nudged up to get them to move on ?
Where are the independent witnesses ? video ?
Why didn't the guys just get her Lic. # if it was so "minor" ?
Why does the article flip flop from saying "minor" to "ramming" ?
Her house looks semi-rural,
pregnant, alone, followed, facing three bikers would put
anyone in a panic and in defense.
Anyways,
Just too many assumptions,
too many stupid senseless gun crimes,
too many crazy triggered people,
too many families, children destroyed

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Crazy, thats the kind of thing that get riders killed. And to get out of that truck and give attitude

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Happens too often.
Just the other day a dumb jerk
crossed the line because he was texting while diving.

Though,
this news story is missing a lot of details . . .
way too many assumptions.
Like intentionally "ramming the bike" is highly doubtful.
If she did, 'ram' the bike there would not be
much of a bike left.
Assumptions are a dime a dozen,
What if the three guys were stopped in front of her and
were directing sexual comments at her ?
What if she nudged up to get them to move on ?
Where are the independent witnesses ? video ?
Why didn't the guys just get her Lic. # if it was so "minor" ?
Why does the article flip flop from saying "minor" to "ramming" ?
Her house looks semi-rural,
pregnant, alone, followed, facing three bikers would put
anyone in a panic and in defense.
Anyways,
Just too many assumptions,
too many stupid senseless gun crimes,
too many crazy triggered people,
too many families, children destroyed

It only takes a moments distraction.

I agree with you, very light on details, so hard to really know just yet, other than the obvious details.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Not to worry, the media has teams of experts ready to darken her skin right up to better fit the racism narrative.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

As a rider, motor cycle enthusiasts can be aholes too. You know the ones. We all do. Trust me I have almost been squashed by people not looking or driving dumb. But what damage was done to his bike? Was he pushing up through cars?

There is something missing in this story though. By law she was in the right until 'he' said she 'pointed' the weapon. She had every right if he was on her property. Her mistake as that can be seen as a threat but againhe looked to be on her property. When there is no video or drone footage the one who is still alive tells the story.

The oddest part is that in the video when he is arrested there is no one yelling or screaming or another one of the 'others with guns' he spoke of. None of them shot back when the woman was shot? Who else had guns drawn, the witnesses also? If someone shot my wife in my front yard they would not leave. No one else sees this as odd?

They had her plate. Call the police. Police come to house. No one dies.

If he was on her property and I was the DA I would charge him with Murder 2 and look for a manslaughter charge.

A very sad case all around.
edit on Novam30amf0000002021-11-26T09:31:22-06:000922 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Novam30amf0000002021-11-26T09:32:54-06:000954 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Novam30amf0000002021-11-26T09:33:55-06:000955 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The oddest part is that in the video when he is arrested there is no one yelling or screaming

I don't know about any other family members, but her mom was there with her. Right after the woman was shot, her mom picked up the phone and talked to 911.

If the mother had given the police a statement contradicting the shooter/witnesses version of events, you'd think they would have at least mentioned something about it. It is still under investigation, but tomorrow will be 1 week. It seems like he would have been charged by now, if they had reason to believe he was actually on her property at the time of the shooting.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hormones can be a bitch when pregnant, especially if you were one from the start.
Sad part she started it, and her child/baby died because if it, and her oldest is without a mother now.

edit on 26-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join