It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Christ God.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know this is not the thread for this but I often wonder if perhaps our world has been before, perhaps an infinite number of times, not repeated but recreated with tiny variations that only someone stepping from one earth from a time before to a new earth in a new creation would ever notice and then only if they were paying attention.

Is the father Jesus from a previous creation, is He in his father from before that and will our Jesus also called the everlasting father also become the father only to send HIS Jesus in that coming creation to endure and eventually become as he is.

Is creation based on a plan that is tried and tested even down to the devil whom then presumably will go into the lake of fire only to find that before him was him and they are all below him in the lake of fire one atop another because all he really was when all is said and done was a tool that fulfilled a part of a plan we can not even comprehend.

Do we ever go back into God or do we spend eternity among an infinite number of eternity's that only God can comprehend and whose subtle differences are enough to create an infinite diversity while still adhering to a perfect plan.

Of course this is NOT in any part of the bible except perhaps were it says there is nothing new under the sun but since creation includes the sun that would kind of exclude this strange idea.

Anyway something to chew on and think about, and what then would it mean about the greater nature of God and indeed about our own, we are unique and yet even in a free system that is not set on the rails he knows everything we will do and of course every variation on what we will do, so has he known each and every one of us before in infinite detail and infinite variation?.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Sole is a fish, a place, on the bottom of one's foot, no other witness as in alone.
sol is another name for the local star.
soul is a concept of a benevolent ghost or spirit that inhabits or possesses as well as a form of music and a form of food.

Too many things too many things just on hearing.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Deetermined

Context again
Final part of the chapter

through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 22 He is at God’s right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels and authorities and powers were made subject to him.

How can he be at the right hand of God and gain new found power given to him by God if he is God, that makes no sense at all.

I think it's really amazing that in almost every quoted scripture there are often within the same chapter a verse that counters the very point you are trying to make, almost like God knew this would be a serious problem in the last days when people would be allowed to read and analyze the bible free from the Church's oppressive dogmatic tyranny.

Is the Bible allegory? Have you ever talked to yourself? Because the passage you quote, if taken literally, implies God has a favored hand, which implies the other hand is less favored. Is God's left hand less perfect than God's right? Or is God using human concepts our hunter gatherer brains can grasp to convey the Devine that we can't?

Well, If I had dollar for every time this topic regresses to the point of we can't understand it, it's a mystery beyond our human comprehension I would be rich.
All I can do is warn you your ideological belief is like you being in house on fire, I am telling you need to get out of there, but only you can extract yourself from it.
Here is the scripture I always use when the topic has come full circle and there is nothing more I can do.
Romans 10:2 Amplified version

For I testify about them that they have a certain enthusiasm for God, but not in accordance with [correct and vital] knowledge [about Him and His purposes].

Also it is helpful to be like the Berean Christians not locked in to dogma established by a bunch of old men over a millennia ago that never had God's Holy Spirit after all the apostles had died.
Act 17:11

The people of Berea were more open-minded than the people of Thessalonica. They were very willing to receive God's message, and every day they carefully examined the Scriptures to see if what Paul said was true.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

All I can do is warn you your ideological belief is like you being in house on fire, I am telling you need to get out of there, but only you can extract yourself from it.

Really, Blue Jay? You think this topic boils down to a salvation issue?

It's not like we've taken Judaism to the opposite extreme and declared Jesus the only God without the Father. The two are obviously dependent on each other. The Father is full of wisdom, knowledge and power while the he gets all of his physical handy work done and voice heard through the Son. The two function together as one. The terms "God" and "LORD/Lord" are often used interchangeably if you truly study it. You leave one out and the whole thing falls apart, or as the Bible would say, wouldn't consist or hold together. That's why they both claim to be the Alpha & Omega, the First and the Last.

The only thing I don't understand is why it's so easy for people to believe (or say they believe) that we have an infinite and all powerful God that's capable of knowing every last detail of our being, hear every one of our prayers and thoughts, is capable of being everywhere at once, yet can't imagine how he could reside in heaven yet walk the earth in the flesh at the same time. God defies all time, space, and physics. Although, the Father obviously chose not to overstep certain laws of our physical world in the way he communicated with Jesus and in the way that Jesus was allowed to live a human life with certain limitations and understanding, just like us.

(post by alilapointe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Christ/Savior in hebrew is Machiach and Jesus in hebrew is Yahoshua, written YHVSAY letters Yod He Vav Shin Ayin
His Father name is written YHVA Yod He Vav he

now lets look at the letters more details; Yod = Hand, He = Behold, Vav = Nail, He = Behold, this have been translated as God is the Savior, to me it also points out clearly that even in Fathers name is the message about his only begotten Son and the sacrifice.

Then in his Son name Jesus, Yahoshua or YHVSAY his hebrew letters starts same as the Fathers Yod = Hand, He = Behold, Vav = Nail...then continues different, Shin = Teeth, Ayin = Eye. this can be translated as Son of God is the savior from the tooth for tooth and eye of eye law.

Then more hints:
Alpha & Omega = greek
Alef Tav = hebrew
First & Last = english
A Z = english

Alef = Strength, God, First
Tav = Mark, Covenant, Cross, Last

Old testament 3 times God says:
Isaiah 41:4
"I, the LORD, am the first, and the with the last. I am He."
Isaiah 44:6
"I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me"
Isaiah 48:12
"I am the first, I am also the last.

New testament God says:
Revelation 1:8
I am the Alpha and the Omega,"
Revelation 21:6
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end."
Revelation 2:8
"The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life,"

Revelation 1:17-18
17 When i saw Him, i fell at His feet like a dead man.
And He placed His right hand on me, saying,
"Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,
18and the living One; and I was dead, and behold,
I am alive forevermore,
and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

Check out youtube channel John Kostik for much more amazing details and proofs

Edit: Oh yeah even the first word in the whole bible have similar inside message, we know in english bible starts as In beginning but in hebrew the word is Beresheet, written: Bet Resh Alef Shin Yud Tau > Tent Face God Teeth Hand Cross < Son of God saves on the cross >consider also the new testament John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. -and also the Genesis 11 (point: mankind had one language and speech)
edit on 28-11-2021 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

a reply to: Deetermined

Context again
Final part of the chapter

through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 22 He is at God’s right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels and authorities and powers were made subject to him.

How can he be at the right hand of God and gain new found power given to him by God if he is God, that makes no sense at all.

I think it's really amazing that in almost every quoted scripture there are often within the same chapter a verse that counters the very point you are trying to make, almost like God knew this would be a serious problem in the last days when people would be allowed to read and analyze the bible free from the Church's oppressive dogmatic tyranny.

Is the Bible allegory? Have you ever talked to yourself? Because the passage you quote, if taken literally, implies God has a favored hand, which implies the other hand is less favored. Is God's left hand less perfect than God's right? Or is God using human concepts our hunter gatherer brains can grasp to convey the Devine that we can't?

Well, If I had dollar for every time this topic regresses to the point of we can't understand it, it's a mystery beyond our human comprehension I would be rich.
Here is the scripture I always use when the topic has come full circle and there is nothing more I can do.
Romans 10:2 Amplified version

For I testify about them that they have a certain enthusiasm for God, but not in accordance with [correct and vital] knowledge [about Him and His purposes].

Also it is helpful to be like the Berean Christians not locked in to dogma established by a bunch of old men over a millennia ago that never had God's Holy Spirit after all the apostles had died.
Act 17:11

The people of Berea were more open-minded than the people of Thessalonica. They were very willing to receive God's message, and every day they carefully examined the Scriptures to see if what Paul said was true.

I'm firm in my belief that at the end, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. If that happens, I'm right. If it doesn't, I'm wrong. I've bet my life that I'm right. But it's not up to me. What God believes about Himself matters, nothing else.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You guys should also think about why Jesus prayed so much to God, why?
That wasn't just for show as an example, he really needed help from God.

Luke 22:44 is one example

Jesus was in great pain and prayed so sincerely that his sweat fell to the ground like drops of blood.

With the literal emotional weight of the world and it's salvation on his shoulders at that moment, God would not be praying to himself for help, it would already be within him.
But it wasn't within Jesus, but he asked for it and received it from his Father in heaven.

edit on 28-11-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
God the Father, Jesus the Son , The Holy Spirit all 3 are the WORD of GOD....and you cannot separate their identities because they all 3 worked as ONE WORD.....3 separate identities of God all saying the exact same thing. Like I said before.. God the Father who Jesus prayed to.. God the Father who created the virgin miracle birth.. after that was done...The Word Of Jesus Christ was taught to the Jews and the Gentiles. The power of miracles where given to Jesus Christ in flesh and the Holy Spirit. After Jesus died on the cross He full-filled the laws of the 10 commandments when He was nailed on the Cross because He knew that He had to change the laws or all of us still would be under lawlessness. Why Jesus told His disciples to go unto the world and spread the good news which still is going powerful today.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

With the literal emotional weight of the world and it's salvation on his shoulders at that moment, God would not be praying to himself for help, it would already be within him.

But it wasn't within Jesus, but he asked for it and received it from his Father in heaven.

Hebrews 2:9-10, 16-18

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join