It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Is a horrible variant coming?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

It's a Virus mate they mutate .

The Flu mutates every year .

The Common cold mutates every year.

Viruses do not get stronger they get weaker .

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

How do you figure that new strains = less death + more transmission?

You sound like you know what you're on about...but it just doesnt eqial reality.

Food for thought...delta is bad

Well he's right. Mutations do not usually favor things that kill that host when talking about mutations in parasites, viruses, bacteria. They favor things that make transmission easier. Sometimes mutations can be more deadly, but they are outliers.

Exactly, the natural evolution of a virus is to become more contagious and less pathogenic. If we have random variants becoming more pathogenic it's really f$%@g suspicious.
edit on 25-11-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Looks like they could be using this variant as a push for booster shots. WHO Official already stated they already have names for variants if they ran out of the greek language.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
No need to worry. Delta wasn't bad

Everytime it mutates it is less deadly than the original strain.. however more contagious

Deaths will be lower but infections may be higher.

100%. This is exactly how it works.
edit on 25-11-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The new South African strain has at least thirty mutations in it's spike protein alone, one may even suspect a second more REFINED version may have LEAKED or been introduced.

Those whom have had the current mRNA vaccines are not vaccinated against this new strain, a booster will not fix that and only a proper vaccine against the whole virus not just the spike protein could have any hope of preventing this from becoming a new and genuinely far deadlier viral pandemic.

We also have not been informed of other (Gain of function refinements) mutations in this new strain.

Those whom are fortunate enough to have natural immunity or gained such by recovering to the first version may be more fortunate than those whom received the mRNA (So called) Vaccines.

This is no laughing matter, once again national well being is being sacrificed on the alter of greed, the first pandemic could have been stopped by closing all borders until it passed and was under control, the economic impact would have been devastating in the short term but recovery (economic) on a global scale would have been incredible and fast once the wave was passed, the major government bank's could have frozen assets to prevent stock market crashes during the quarantine (Closed borders but we still have the internet) period and arrangements could have been made for nations to host stranded nationals over the period.

But we have idiots in charge or worse.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I don't mind they do booster shots as long as they use old vax. If they ever update vax to target delta, heaven forbid, that would make mu dominant and trust me you don't want mu to be dominant.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Unless it is gain of function.

What you say is absolutely correct for natural virus for the following reasons, virus rely upon there hosts to spread, killing there hosts kills the virus but simply infecting there hosts and spreading from them leaving the host to recover then mutating fast enough to be able to avoid there natural immunity the next time around works for the vast majority of pathogenic virus.

Of course the other way some virus mutate is to spread as fast as possible making there hosts hyper infectious before killing them such as Ebola but outside of a ready supply of hosts it would die off, it is something though that many fear could or already probably has been weaponized and could be used in a terror (including state sanctioned) attack upon dense population zones.

But Covid 19 has a much lower infectious nature, still very infectious, and a far lower mortality rate than something like that.

So if it is less lethal than the original strain then we know that it is natural mutation and adaptation to the human hosts as it adapts into a new flu like disease that will become annual BUT if it is more lethal and contagious then the question has to be asked natural or gain of function?.

edit on 25-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Either Pfizer released a new variant or they are starting to condition people to believe this variant is what is killing people when its really going to be from the "vaccine."

No. This is an area of Africa that Bayer had been doing unethical testing for 75 or more years. The former German colonies of Africa prior to WWI were Ghana, Togoland, Cameroon, and South Africa used to be larger prior to WWI. The former larger South Africa included Botswana/Rhodesia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, and Swaziland. Bayer, or rather IG Farben was already established in those countries since the 1800s.

And under Dr. Malan's administration in South Africa, Bayer began extensive unethical medical experiments. Dr. Malan was from Rhodesia/Botswana.

So this is a Bayer creation.

Pfizer's CEO is Jewish. There's still a lot of Nazis in South Africa and Botswana, Zimbabwe and Namibia. They don't let Jewish pharmaceutical companies in to do research there.

And Israel just closed down all travel from South Africa. I guess they don't want a Bayer Nazi strain entering Israel.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

But Covid 19 has a much lower infectious nature, still very infectious, and a far lower mortality rate than something like that.

So if it is less lethal than the original strain then we know that it is natural mutation and adaptation to the human hosts as it adapts into a new flu like disease that will become annual BUT if it is more lethal and contagious then the question has to be asked natural or gain of function?.

Great Chart Talking About the 32 Mutations in B.1.1.529.

Jeffrey Barrett's Color Code Chart of all 32 Mutations of B.1.1.529

I'll attempt to reorganize in a summary although the color code works great.

B.1.1.529 Mutations

1. D614G- In all Covid Mutations since early 2020
2. Delta69-70 - S-Gene Target Failure comes from Alpha
3. T95I, comes from Delta
4. G14D/Delta143-145, comes from Delta
5. K417N comes from Beta, also seen in a Delta Plus strain
6. T478K comes from Delta
7. N501Y, increases speed of transmission, found in Alpha, Beta, Gamma RBD
8. H665Y, comes from Gamma
9. N679K, comes from Gamma sublineages
10. P681H, comes from Alpha furin cleavage
11. A67V came from VUI- B.1.525
12. N440K, this mutation helps Covid bind better in the lungs, comes from VUI- B.1.628, which was a Delta Plus Variant that supposedly only circulated in Southern India and phased out.
13. E484A, key RBD site
14. G339D, near mab binding
15. S371L, near mab binding
16. S373P, near mab binding
17. S375F, near mab binding
18. S477N, predicted in evolutionary models regarding ACE2 binding
19. Q498R, predicted in evolutionary models regarding ACE2 binding
20. Delta211/L212I, NEW
21. ins214EPE, NEW
22. G446S, NEW
23. Q493K, NEW
24. G496S, NEW
25. Y505H, NEW
26. T547K, NEW
27. N764K, NEW
28. D796Y, NEW
29. N856K, NEW
30. Q954H, NEW
31. N969K, NEW
32. L981F, NEW

It is extremely unusual to see all these mutations from different lineages of different Variants of Concern and different Variants of Interest all in one Covid strain. Along with that there's an additional 19 mutations that no one is sure what they do yet.

So there's simply no way that this one evolved "naturally" in a HIV-positive person. This is "harvested" in a HIV-positive person. It had help being harvested from different mutations of different lineages, different parts of the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I tried to find information to verify what the heightened risks are, but not one bit of the information that described the risk as to pertinence was available yet. They did state in a few articles that they did not yet know if these mutations, I think there were ten, were actually an increased threat. But the press as usual is making it look like real bad news while the actual evidence just says it could possibly have increased risk. The research says it needs to be investigated further, and that is real science, I agree, funding should be steered to find out exactly what the risk factors are.

For now, caution should be taken and I do think that travel should be restricted for a month or two till they find out more, then they can make a determination of it's increased risk....it may be that it does not pose any increased risk too, but may show that it can be worth continuing.

I am not going to worry about this till they get the full research done to evaluate things properly.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Aye. That’s the one I was talking about on the last page.

www.nature.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

There will never be a trial that brings out the truth, just like with 9/11 or JFK the people behind this are to powerful and ordinary people are to dumbed down.

As for variants just keep your immune system in top condition.

Mentally Miserable humans who always look for the next killing disease, earthquake, mass murderer, etc, are now looking for signs of a Covid-19 variant that will overpower any immune system. They are showing their true colors in social media big time this month.

But for the foreseeable future, your advice is spot-on.

Even better, contract Covid-19 and recover. Those individuals have the most robust Covid-19 immunity available.

Proof: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Is a horrible variant coming?

Yes, probably, but it is likely not what we expect (or anywhere even close).

The variant that is coming isn't a virus, but it is the direct result of one.

Imagine a world where there are two (2) types of people, and ONLY two types of people. There are:

1.) Those who have natural immunity to covid, and

2.) Those who are dependent on endless booster 'vaccines' to remain alive.

How long do you think it will be before the people in the 2nd group get really angry and start asking really hard questions? How long will it be before the people in the 2nd group rise up against either the people in the 1st group, or their masters to whom they are now wholly dependent?

There's an old saying..."Desperate people will do desperate things when you take hope away"

If there are any significant numbers of people in Group #1 above (if they are allowed to exist), then it will not be long before the people in Group #2 create a 'variant' called Chaos and Anarchy on a Global Scale.

Because, after all, people with nothing to lose are truly 'desperate' indeed!

THAT is the more horrible 'variant' which is likely coming.

edit on 11/26/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

How do you figure that new strains = less death + more transmission?

This is actually what happens with most flu strains. It's a virus so killing its host is bad. So they evolve to be milder but more contagious.

This times one hundred, there is a report a Japenese variant (or some such change in the virus) is doing the same. A virus has no use with a dead host, proven over years of investigation by Scientists I am led to believe.

What I would love to understand (and if an educated ATS member knows), how is a virus 🦠 so clever? It seems like if we could understand how the virus learns, we would have a good chance of conning it to doing what we want?

Couldn’t we use a ‘Super Computer’ or some sh1t to try and work out how they learn? It looks at face value a Virus is smarter than us, and AFAIK a virus doesn’t have a brain.

It probably isn’t thinking but spamming variants, but does it just do this by chance? I.e. It just varies itself massively and randomly until the cream rises to the top?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I feel like i am having déjà vu

June 4, 2021

A 36-year-old woman with advanced HIV carried the novel coronavirus for 216 days, during which the virus accumulated more than 30 mutations, a new study has found.

africa.businessinsider.com...

ooow boogy boogy woogy

quick get your children vaccinated

smh.
edit on 26-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey I get it that these people suck. Can we all consider treating Jews like Blacks, Hispanic or any other ethnicity as if they themselves are innocent, and not act like all Jews, Blacks, Hispanic or White people are the same when what we have here are CRIMINALS in a criminal conspiracy?

Plus I do honestly believe, if you look closely most every one of them actually appear to be Satanist and not Jews at all. It makes us all look bad when we single out any ethnicity as evil. Individuals are making choices to do bad things not whole ethnicities.

It is never the ethnicity it is always a criminal element. If they piggyback off one religion to justify their crimes doesn't change the facts that THEY are criminals. We can all think of the Jihadist who don't represent the loving Muslims who want the same things as most other humans do. The Jihadist are rapist and murderers who claim a religion allows them. I don't care what they claim they are. They are 1st and foremost criminals. The only thing about their religion that matters is their traditions they might claim they use from them.

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Either Pfizer released a new variant or they are starting to condition people to believe this variant is what is killing people when its really going to be from the "vaccine."

No. This is an area of Africa that Bayer had been doing unethical testing for 75 or more years. The former German colonies of Africa prior to WWI were Ghana, Togoland, Cameroon, and South Africa used to be larger prior to WWI. The former larger South Africa included Botswana/Rhodesia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, and Swaziland. Bayer, or rather IG Farben was already established in those countries since the 1800s.

And under Dr. Malan's administration in South Africa, Bayer began extensive unethical medical experiments. Dr. Malan was from Rhodesia/Botswana.

So this is a Bayer creation.

Pfizer's CEO is Jewish. There's still a lot of Nazis in South Africa and Botswana, Zimbabwe and Namibia. They don't let Jewish pharmaceutical companies in to do research there.

And Israel just closed down all travel from South Africa. I guess they don't want a Bayer Nazi strain entering Israel.

edit on 26-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Will corona virus evolve to become less deadly?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This another scaremongering to push for the boosters on people that took the two jabs already, here in the US is now officially available for all ages, pharma needs to get the profits out of the boost now.

Interesting timing of this new "vaccine resistant super covid"... almost like they needed something new to explain all the coming vaccine related deaths?

This should also scare people into taking the "new booster" that will help protect against death and hospitalization - with of course 0 logical information that supports the claim.

Sounds about right to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Now in Israel. It's coming.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
More dangerous variants go extinct fast. They do not out compete milder variants. If people target milder variants and kill them off, more dangerous variants dominant. They only do so with intervention by humans with vaccines.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join