It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone I've been lurking for years I don't usually have much to add, just research that I find so if I don't respond please talk among yourselves.

I looked up numbers for ages 0-17 corona deaths in the usa and it is 605 out of 765,320 deaths. That is a death percent of 0.000790519%.
www.statista.com...

This is the percentage for all humans. 0.0199910025%
Which is 259,729,146 Cases to 5,192,246 deaths
www.worldometers.info...

This is just making me sick that no world leaders have any hope it's all doom and gloom. They don't even want us to move on they just want every one vaccinated.
How bout a leader with hope?!
edit on 11/24/2021 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry I am not good at posting this is my most extensive

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Because it's never been about 'covid' or your health , with the so called 'vaccines'.
ID2020 is my guess. Getting everyone chipped/numbered/categorized like cattle.
This way they can easier process and track us

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Well, in my opinion they do not want to vaccinate children for the children's safety but for their own.

They assume that vaccinating children will lower spread and protect them.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well, in my opinion they do not want to vaccinate children for the children's safety but for their own.

My understanding is that the "modelling" says that x% need to be injected and so that's what they're doing regardless of the fact that somewhere in the order of 65%, which includes children, need absolutely nothing at all.

So either it's complete insanity just because or its a slaughter.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes. Destroy a child's developing immunity for the ever so slight chance that they may infect a boomer.....

....but probably not.

It is an actual crime against humanity.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I would never vaccinate my kids with a vaccine that has not been tested long term as to side effects to protect myself. I would put my life on the line for my kids but would not want them to risk their life for me. I am already old, the balance of my life will suck compared to when I was younger. Damn...I actually said I am old, something must have happened to my brain when I had the SARS-CoV virus for a week.

The way the medical people deceive the public so much, I am going to start questioning if I need any medication from a doctor if they try to say I need it long term. I will still take some short term meds like antibiotics and maybe some antivirals if I can't kick something, but no more vaccines for me, not even the Tetnus shot. According to European studies, the Tetnus shot was shown in almost all people to last thirty years, I will be dead before I need another one. No way am I going to take statins or beta blockers long term anymore and from experience with anti-epileptics, they can sell them to someone else, they did nothing but make me real sick.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
They are keeping the covid numbers high by deception. If you are admitted to the hospital for any treatment or procedure, they give you a covid test, and if you test positive you're listed as a covid patient- even if you have no symptoms and aren't treated for covid, but for the reason you were admitted in the first place.
A hospital gets around $5,000.00 per day per patient, but over $29,000.00 per day if you're listed as a covid patient.
Another scam they're pulling is 'hospitals at or near capacity'. I can't vouch for all the stories I've read that mirror mine, but I do konw for a fact from several friends working at our local hospital- they have completely emptied out one floor. Nothing is there, not even one single bed.
Too many have quit to staff the floor, so they just closed it down. Guess what? Not a single covid patient is there, but they are listed as being 'near capacity'. Gotta keep that fear going.

The entire medical field is really making bank on this 'pandemic'. As Charts have shown, there is very little difference in numbers between states with the strictest lockdowns and those that didn't lock down.

They're having to get really creative to convince people the pandemic is still raging. you don't go to the extremes our government- and many others- have gone to without a long range plan; one that doesn't have the best interests of humanity at heart.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The way the medical people deceive the public so much, I am going to start questioning if I need any medication from a doctor if they try to say I need it long term. I will still take some short term meds like antibiotics and maybe some antivirals if I can't kick something, but no more vaccines for me, not even the Tetnus shot. According to European studies, the Tetnus shot was shown in almost all people to last thirty years, I will be dead before I need another one. No way am I going to take statins or beta blockers long term anymore and from experience with anti-epileptics, they can sell them to someone else, they did nothing but make me real sick.

I'm with you on this one. Last year my doctor building a brand new medical clinic, this year he gave up his license and closed shop. I haven't been able to get into a walk in clinic in any town near me. No doctors are taking new patients and have become so scarce here that one clinic had over forty ahead of me first thing in the morning, the other was empty but for urgent care only so no refills.

So that's it, giving up my meds that gave me a whole three years of mental peace in my life. Can't get them over telehealth as other people abuse adhd drugs. So damn frustrating.

Like you said, antibiotics/something critical ok. Nothing long term. Besides, I no longer want to support big pharma, so they can take their meds and shove it.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Its about population control all about ID2020.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

This is just making me sick that no world leaders have any hope it's all doom and gloom. They don't even want us to move on they just want every one vaccinated.
How bout a leader with hope?!

You poor soul you have absolutely no idea what's going on.
The only hope we have will not be found in any leader or
ruler that is. There is only one hope. If you don't know that
at this point? You will.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
... So either it's complete insanity just because or its a slaughter.

Why would that be either/or.

I say it's both. They are bats41t crazy psychopaths who are bent on mass destruction and murder.

new topics

top topics

join