It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Egyptian Stones Were Perfectly Precise How is this Possible? Many Qs Little Answers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Harte

Do you know the difference between a lie and an inaccurate statement?

I find the Ancient Alien theory to be very persuasive. Some folks do not, and I'm guessing you are one of them.

You sound similar to Anthony Fauci in your apparent claim to be Mr. Science.

I have not claimed to be "Mr. Science" in any way shape or form.
However, I WILL claim to be an expert in the multitude of spurious claims made by pseudohistorians and con men, such as the claim that you parroted.

originally posted by: SalanderYou can certainly disagree with AA theory, and I may certainly disagree with you.

That much is obvious. But I will point out that I arrived at my position through decades of reading these claims and checking their veracity, unlike yourself, who apparently arrived at your position by reading a couple of memes.

originally posted by: SalanderThe arrangement of the Great Pyramid complex in resembling Orion's Belt alignment is repeated elsewhere on the globe.

In fact, there exists no alignment with Orion at Giza. If you are truly interested in the "alignments" of G1, G2, and G3 though, I can help you with that:

Harte

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Anadandan

So much you think you know, so little you really know.

Well, I do know how to read some hieroglyphs. So I know what they're saying.

You read some hieroglyphics, I know Ra.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Most interesting that no hieroglyphs were ever found in Giza nor near the Pyramid complex. Detailing how they moved, build the Pyramid complex according those who went near the Pyramids.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Most interesting that no hieroglyphs were ever found in Giza nor near the Pyramid complex. Detailing how they moved, build the Pyramid complex according those who went near the Pyramids.

Even more interesting is that hieroglyphic writing has been found in chambers - sealed since construction - inside all of the Giza pyramids (and other pyramids) detailing the names of the work gangs that built them.

Harte

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Someone's been telling you porkies. There's hieroglyphs all over the plateau (I've seen (and read, to some extent) some of the ones on the tombs there. There's also hieroglyphs on the boats pits right next to the pyramids, texts inscribed on temple walls, and so forth.

There's a whole graveyard full of people at Giza (right next to the pyramid) with titles like "overseers of the craftsmen" and so forth.

Nobody wrote down "how to build a pyramid" or any other structure until fairly recently. The craftsmen who built things like Notre Dame, all the castles across the world, houses, temples, etc... nobody ever wrote down that they were building or how they built things. This is because they had guilds and they had families of craftsmen. You didn't have to write down things like "to haul a big rock" because you weren't making a record for the future. You showed the kids how to do it and then said "go haul rocks." If they did it wrong, you were there to correct things.

People didn't send away for architectural plans to make log cabins and there aren't any original plans for standing log cabins and log barns. There's no real documentation for how people put up barns in America in the 1700's and 1800's... but I can assure you that those weren't made by aliens, either.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I don't think you do.

You haven't read his words that were written on the temple walls when people first began to say his name. I would venture to say that you've only read things written in English... and that they're of pretty dubious origin.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Eventhough this has nothing to do with the topic, I found this site many years ago and the detail they present is pretty awesome:

thebanmappingproject.com...

I wish there was a site like this for some of the other interesting locations in the land of Egypt.
edit on 2-12-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I don't think you do.

You haven't read his words that were written on the temple walls when people first began to say his name. I would venture to say that you've only read things written in English... and that they're of pretty dubious origin.

I have not read anything. I'm not a liar and I don't care what you think. I know Ra. Ra knows me. You cannot believe what you don't want to believe. There is far more to this World than you could ever conceive.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Not on the inside of the pyramids.
edit on 2-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Nobody wrote down "how to build a pyramid" or any other structure until fairly recently. The craftsmen who built things like Notre Dame, all the castles across the world, houses, temples, etc... nobody ever wrote down that they were building or how they built things. This is because they had guilds and they had families of craftsmen. You didn't have to write down things like "to haul a big rock" because you weren't making a record for the future. You showed the kids how to do it and then said "go haul rocks." If they did it wrong, you were there to correct things.

You know i heard this part in history classes in high school to right?

I can assure you that those weren't made by aliens
I am sure that must be True because there so many cover ups under the surface in Egypt. Including the age of the pyramids.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The pyramids arent a tomb.

inside all of the Giza pyramids

7:00
edit on 2-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The pyramids arent a tomb.

inside all of the Giza pyramids

7:00

The ancient Egyptians said they were tombs.
Think I'll take their word for it over yours and your favorite con man's.

Harte

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Yes, on the inside of pyramids.

Harte

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You know what Harte (Good to see you here again BTW) I been
wondering lately. Do you think the crushing weight of the stones
might have something to do with the appearance of the seems between
them over time? If the stones were concaved in just the slightest way.
I believe the seems would have the look they currently show us.

You get what I'm saying?
edit on 3-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes, there's writing in the pyramids -- the marks of the crews (also found elsewhere on the site.)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You know i heard this part in history classes in high school to right?

Really? This doesn't get covered in high school, because public schools are pretty dreadful when it comes to conveying detailed information about architecture and history. Guilds and so forth often get a short mention but there's never any details about organizations, tools, masters, etc.

And there's little to nothing about Egypt because the teachers simply don't have the time or the expertise (and unless you're in Europe, it's doubtful that any teacher of history in public schools has visited Egypt.)

I can assure you that those weren't made by aliens
I am sure that must be True because there so many cover ups under the surface in Egypt. Including the age of the pyramids.

Based on Youtube videos? The one you presented "Rare footage inside the Great Pyramid" is another click-bait thing that pretends to be something special. He's taken material from the BBC and National Geographic (as well as what looks like pictures from Wikipedia) -- and it looks like the moving video is taken from the Bright Insight channel. so this is hardly "rare."

In addition, there's footage all over the place and a lot of it is far better than the wobbly video presented here. BBC has a program that walks you through the entire structure and you can even see it in 3d. You can see the BBC one here

There's nothing in that video that hasn't been seen before (and in better detail and with better camera framing.) Here's a better video with the complete tour and no clickbait titles.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

You know what Harte (Good to see you here again BTW) I been
wondering lately. Do you think the crushing weight of the stones
might have something to do with the appearance of the seems between
them over time? If the stones were concaved in just the slightest way.
I believe the seems would have the look they currently show us.

You get what I'm saying?

I don't really see what you mean.
There's actually a LOT of mortar between most of the layers, and look at these "seams" -

Harte

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: turbonium1

Nonsense!
Let me pick my, "my human crew", YOU "finance" it? And I (my team), ...will make you an exact replication.

The thing that escapes all the "educated" "scientists" people?... They can't even imagine what real "work" is like. They've never done it. So they do not understand it, or comprehend it...

All they see?... "Is that must've been hard to do".
"How was it done"?

Lazy, "educated" idiots.

(ahem)

On behalf of the Egyptological community and scientists everywhere, let me point out that it's not archaeologists and people who do archaeology in Egypt who are saying it's impossible for humans to do. In general, scientists and the educated are saying that yes, it was done by humans and is easy to do today.

It's the "armchair experts" who are saying that it's impossible.

The fact is that nobody ever has been able to replicate it, or even a part of it, despite countless attempts over the years.

Scientists may claim it can be replicated, without EVER proving that claim true. Anybody can claim something is possible, so what?

If it WERE possible to replicate it today, they'd have done it long ago, but they CANNOT replicate it, and never will.

Claims need to be proven, or they're worthless. Nobody can, or has, or ever will, be able to replicate the pyramids - NOT with a human crew, and using the tools of the day, anyway.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

" The early pyramids were imperfect, they had sides that sloped unevenly or which didn't line up properly. Later pyramids were better."

Archeologists have Proven IMO that the Early Dynastic Egyptians did Attempt to Copy the True Pyramidal Design in Stone but were Found Wanting . They did not have the Architectural Knowledge or Technology to Recreate them .The Pyramid of Djoser is an Example of that . We are seeing a Regression and not a Progression in the latter attempts at Pyramid Construction there . The Great Pyramid , which they DID NOT Construct is Proof of that IMO .
edit on 3-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well now to be fair Harte those aren't seams and differ
wildly compared to interior chambers. I'm sure you know
that so I don't what you're attempting to do there.

I was of course speaking of seams not the rock pile you
seam dishonest right now.

Come on you know better I'm referring to the seams
that are almost none existent when we look upon them.
Could crushing weight be responsible for that
over time? It's a fair question.
edit on 3-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join