It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovania Nurse tell what the codes on the vaccine vials are Saline Adenovirus & MRNA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: baburak

Prove it. Anyone can say they are a Ph.D. in Virology and totally assure everybody that the Jab is safe. Then deny the hospitals are filling up with vaccine injured, the fourth estate is gone there are no checks or balances.

Anyone can say it this, but if their picture exists online it won't be long before they're doxxed as a fake.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Not only that, but since at least two of the vaccines are two dose ones, they would have to have a system tracking who got what to make sure you stayed on your course and got the same thing the second time around.

Not everyone got the first and second shot at the same place in the same way.

I did a mass vax event both times. The way it was structured, there is no way they were able to shuffle me definitely to one thing or the other each time. So either everyone got the same thing that day, or ?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

So soft-tissue cancer diagnosis should be on a dramatic rise now and in the coming months.
Is this beginning to happen?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The first few minutes she is reading what coronaviruses are and what they do. Enough?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

As an RN who gives the vaccine this is total bullsh*t. If you believe this it's because you want to be deluded.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The entire idea is laughable, people believe it because they want it to be true and don't think about it too much and just accept it. The smallest amount of critical thinking shows how impossible this would be.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Everyone keeps saying there would be no way to keep track. Especially with multiple doses.
This is not the point.
They don’t want or need to keep track.
They just don’t want to kill everybody at once or right away.

edit on 25-11-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope. I work in a publishing capacity to specifically know if we were getting more orders related to cancer diagnosis. Our purpose is cancer appointment and treatment guides.

Our numbers have been steady. Some days are heavy, other days are not, but that's how it goes.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

And here you can see how the head nurse is (third from the top) and she is the head nurse for a long time and in the last month she never spoke with the media. Just accept BS when it is obvious. Logic should still mean something to you or am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

If the point were to cull the population except for a small number maintained to service our betters, why cull the compliant who do what they're told and leave the resistant ones who do not?

I get that this conspiracy states there are three lots, but you would think they'd be shuffling according to desired traits and abilities. Vax resistant ones would be the ones they'd least want as the independent minded who would be most resistant to being ruled.

I get these kinds of things make the resistant feel good about being resistant though.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I know it was 'only a dream', but...

After receiving my second shot (in real, waking life) I had really bad rushing head pains (in real, waking life) - the exact pains they told me to look out for (so they know it's working, I guess). It felt as though (and to an extent still does) my blood vessels in my brain were weakened by the substance of the second jab, such that whenever I stretch, yawn, cough (etc) I'm at risk of an aneurysm. And I was singled out, they use computer systems where I was jabbed to keep track of people.

Anyway - the night after being jabbed for the second time with all of the above, I had a dream where I was shown that the Booster would be used to kill me, and therefore I had to avoid taking the booster at all costs. Literally run away if they try to jab you, kind of thing.

So I won't be taking that Booster.

I suspect that the first jab was saline, I was competely non-reactive. To lull me into a false sense of security.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

If the point were to cull the population except for a small number maintained to service our betters, why cull the compliant who do what they're told and leave the resistant ones who do not?

As long as the end result is reduced population and future sterility...it doesn't matter who dies and who doesn't.
Compliancy is moot...it's all about depopulation.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

As an RN who gives the vaccine this is total bullsh*t. If you believe this it's because you want to be deluded.

What's deluded is the thought of an RN that is perfectly ok injecting people with the most dangerous experimental shot in history that is causing death and severe damage just for a paycheck. If you are even who you say you are then you are an accomplice and are what is very wrong with this world.

Within a years time I will look for you when the narrative collapses and people see what this is really about.

Remember they won't just be looking from justice from governments but from the medically community as well and you will be at the top of the list.

Spend your blood money wisely.
edit on 25-11-2021 by Nirishman because: spelling

(post by Nirishman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If it is would they report on it fairly. I doubt that sincerely

I have heard of colon cancers flaring up after the shot.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i still am bewildered why i had 14 day quarantines, at tremendous cost to somebody because a Motel 6 ain't free...

but when i finished the 30 days a a 'Transition House' a simple $25. Rapid Test for COVID was all that was needed...

(other than it was 3 different Government sponsored Plans/Protocols that are out there to use as a resource,,,
through a variety of programs, it took from Aug 15th through Oct 1st to get a homeless Veteran subsidized housing lease at a very affordable price per month)

and COVID FREE.... i think i might get the antibody test kit and test every 4-6 months...to keep off any 'targeted' designation

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The British five-year average pre covid death rate, Is up thirty percent. It was also climbing by a percentage or so a week on week, at about eighteen percent about a month ago. Plenty of whistleblowers, at some stage we have to accept the media is complicit if you accept that. You cant use any of their figures. They are in too deep now.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm having trouble getting the video to play. Where does she show the vials?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Got the " -99 " one.
The nice salesperson told me that it would have a kick-up in it, like the Arnold Schwarzenegger™ from Twins™.

Still waiting for the effects to start though...

Have been thinking more about the maid, so ...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It is funny how everyone ignores the message from someone that is actually in Slovenia and tells you that the story is fake news and total BS. As someone said, you just believ what you want to believe and not what is truth. ATS should change Deny Ignorance into Ignorance is Bliss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join