It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovania Nurse tell what the codes on the vaccine vials are Saline Adenovirus & MRNA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Head Nurse went in front of the cameras and took out the bottles of vaccines. She showed people the codes on the bottles, each labeled 1, 2 or 3, and then explained the meaning of the codes. Number 1 is placebo, saline. Number 2 is the classic RNA bottle. Number 3 is the RNA stick containing the onc gene, related to adenovirus, which contributes to the development of cancer. The number 3 says that people who get them will have soft tissue cancer within 2 years. She says that she personally witnessed the vaccinations of all politicians and tycoons, and they all received preparation # 1.

truth11.com... -each-labeled-1-2-or-3-and-then-explained-the-meaning-of-the-codes-number-1/

This guy shows you how there is a 1 in 200 chance of a severe adverse effect when yo get the shot.

www.youtube.com...

I would imaging that if true there will not be any saline in the multiple booster shot.

What one did you get ?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When the come to my door with that poison it will be time to die,but I hope to take a few with me

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I must admit, the way some vaccinated people get a mild dose of covid later, while others get deathly ill has had me wondering if the vaccine supplies have a placebo mixed in.
Crazy thought, I know- but I do get some strange ideas trying to figure out what's REALLY going on, and why nothing seems to add up.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

If that's the case they really suck at coming up with new tricks. Same situation happens 50% of the time when you buy a server or bartender a shot of clear liquor it's straight water lmao.

Boost revenues is more likely. They care about revenue not lilling us. Although cancer is awful profitable.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well if there is a one in two hundred chance of a bad reaction with one shot, then the second shot, because you have played twice, gives you a one in a hundred chance, the third shot a one in fifty, the fourth a one in twenty-five. the fifth a one in twelve and a half, the sixth a one in six and a quarter the seventh a one in three and an eighth, and the eighth a one and a half-ish. Thats about right for the Georgia Guidestones.? I don't want to play that game.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So the Vaccines are REALLY New Age POISON . Who would of Thunk ?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No problems with me, I’m not taking the jab under any circumstance.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well if there is a one in two hundred chance of a bad reaction with one shot, then the second shot, because you have played twice, gives you a one in a hundred chance, the third shot a one in fifty, the fourth a one in twenty-five. the fifth a one in twelve and a half, the sixth a one in six and a quarter the seventh a one in three and an eighth, and the eighth a one and a half-ish. Thats about right for the Georgia Guidestones.? I don't want to play that game.

First of all, the chance of a serious reaction due to the shot is not anywhere close to 1 in 200. Where did you get that idea?

The risk is closer to 10 in a million, or 1 in 100,000:

"About 13 cases of rare blood clots are predicted to develop in women 49 and younger for every one million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. Only two such clots for every million doses are calculated to happen in women 50 and older or in men 18- to 49-years old."

www.sciencenews.org...

Second, you are doing the math wrong. If the risk of an adverse effect is actually independent from one shot to the next, as you assume, (say, 1 in 100,000) then the risk after two shots would be 2 out of 100,000, the risk after 3 shots would be 3 out of 100,000 and so on. The total risk builds much slower than your calculation would indicate.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Multiple mixes from multiple sources is hilarious.
So is this new abstract paper about heart damages caused by vaxxmaxers..

paper

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How are you supposed to know which one you were given? None of my information has those numbers in it.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You are posting poppycock, quoting numbers from the shills. Get your data from the real world and reconsider. You sound like Bill gates selling this snake oil.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I guessed many months ago that they were giving different doses out before they started saying that the vast majority of adverse reaction came from a limited number of lots. It was obvious - I thought - that everyone was not being given the same concoction. To many varied reactions.

This was necessary to gain some level of trust in those willing to be jabbed. The number or adverse reactions is high enough to catch the attention of anybody who's paying attention, but low enough to allow those who choose to be deceived to continue so without to many mental gymnastics.

And, yes, I suspect that as the boosters are rolled out there will be more and more harmful doses administered, more adverse reactions. By that time, the sheeple will be more convinced that it will all be the fault of the unclean (i.e., "unvaccinated").

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Maybe a small handful of them will still blame the unvaccinated we shall see. As there are some countries that are already had pasted 90% vaccination.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, I am from Slovenia and I can tell you that nobody in Slovenia heard of this. And given the size of our country (2,1 mil) I can say that the story is BS. And also, I work in the media so I should know

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Prove it. Anyone can say they are a Ph.D. in Virology and totally assure everybody that the Jab is safe. Then deny the hospitals are filling up with vaccine injured, the fourth estate is gone there are no checks or balances.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

A lot of expired vaccines are being injected. (As original shots and as boosters. 83,000 found in New York.) That could also account for the increasing number of break-through cases. Very little random testing of antibody levels amongst the general population is conducted.

For some cases, the vaccine is wearing off. For others, the vaccine was never worth a crap, because it had expired.

Medical people get $40 per shot from the government. They throw away lots of money by getting rid of expired vaccines.

There are no inspectors from HHS/CDC/FDA visiting doctors to check on the freshness of vaccines, like the government does with restaurants, food processing plants, etc..

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes & what bloody leaders of any country would take a risky experimental jab if they could
end up with severe adverse reactions, disabled or dead? NONE!

I wish everyone would open their eyes to this big mind phuk...it really saddens me.
I send positive thoughts & prayers to ALL.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What do you need me to prove? There's not even a name provided for the nurse in the link. If it were a story everyone in Slovenia would know. More people on this forum know about this than people in the whole country and you need prove? There's not a single source for this in Slovenia and in slovenian but there are sources in English about the story that is happening in Slovenia and supposedly it is a scandal in Slovenia? Is common sense enough for you? How can I prove something that doesn't exist?
edit on 25-11-2021 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Ok then tell me what she is saying whilst reading the book. Just the first three paragraphs will do.This is from Coleman who isn't easily fooled twitter.com... World media told to bury this fast. ussanews.com...

and it seems to be up on Facebook .www.facebook.com...

edit on 25-11-2021 by anonentity because: adding

edit on 25-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sorry I’m against the jab too, but you believe everything bad about it is true. Have you ever considered that bs would be spread deliberately about it to make those against the jab sound nuts? Because I’m sure that’s the case.

Oh it’s got 5g nanobot graphene in it that connects to the internet and downloads cancer when you step out of line...

There maybe saline solutions but the claims in the op would mean everyone administering the jabs would know what they were giving and be in on it. Which I don’t buy.

It’s probably not even about the jabs but the passports and coming social credits and total control.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join