It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Urges Members To Take Up Arms After Rittenhouse Verdict

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"How is Antifa different from the Weathermen?

"They're spelt quite differently. The Weathermen underground were a U.S. radical left wing organization.

Antifa are antifascist. That's it. They're not even an organization, simply an international movement to oppose fascism. While those that may go under the banner of Antifa tend to be more left leaning in their politics, opposing fascism is the baseline of decency in a civilized country and so there can be a broad range of political ideologies amongst those who organize against fascist rallies and their supposed 'show of strength'."

quote: Paul Forshaw

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Pull the other one.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

LOL...

You mean the other one, about "crazy Sam"?

But I thought that you would've posted a link about the "Mad Bomber", already.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I stand by the facts. Your failure to interpret them does not constitute a problem on my part.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
"How is Antifa different from the Weathermen?

"They're spelt quite differently. The Weathermen underground were a U.S. radical left wing organization.

Antifa are antifascist. That's it. They're not even an organization, simply an international movement to oppose fascism. While those that may go under the banner of Antifa tend to be more left leaning in their politics, opposing fascism is the baseline of decency in a civilized country and so there can be a broad range of political ideologies amongst those who organize against fascist rallies and their supposed 'show of strength'."

quote: Paul Forshaw

Anyone that can't admit the irony of a purported "anti-facist" quote-unquote movement, whose main activity is traveling around the country fighting, threatening and harassing others is either a card-carrying Antifah member, or a few pennies short of a half-dollar.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Soooo... Antifa is anti-fascist fascists?

Why are they not fighting themselves, again?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Soooo... being murdered isn't part of the fight. ​

Anything else we should know, or are you happy with your personal set of definitions for now? I'm totally with you here tho, there's no other way you could still try to pull this off without going after language first.

Nice try, mod-pit!

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne

I stand by the facts. Your failure to interpret them does not constitute a problem on my part.

You stand by some delusional fantasy that democrats have about the facts.

I just listed some of them.

And you can't disprove them in any way.

So maybe you should try being truthful for a change?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Antifa IS NOT anti fascist.

They ARE fascist.

Every single antifa objective and tactic is fascist.

Antifa IS one of the democrat party's paramilitary departments.

Nothing more, and nothing less.

Why are you posting such obvious lies again?

Think nobody would point it out?

Those days are over.

Suggest you try an honest approach.

And that will NEVER include describing antifa as anti fascist.

edit on 9-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spartakush

Soooo... being murdered isn't part of the fight. ​

Anything else we should know, or are you happy with your personal set of definitions for now? I'm totally with you here tho, there's no other way you could still try to pull this off without going after language first.

Nice try, mod-pit!

Is this jumbled collection of words supposed to mean something?

Or just a tantrum after your dishonesty was exposed?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spartakush

Soooo... being murdered isn't part of the fight.

I'm not sure I am understanding you. What fight are we talking about? Did we just enter Mad Max's Thunderdome? Are you saying murder is now acceptable?

Or am I simply misunderstanding you?

Anything else we should know, or are you happy with your personal set of definitions for now?

My personal definition?

How about Dictionary.com's defnition?

noun
  • (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

• (sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.

• (initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.
Notice that phrase, "forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism." That is exactly what Antifa and BLM does. They are also racists, by definition contained in the very name BLM; it stands for "Black Lives Matter." Not "All Lives Matter"; say "all lives matter" to a BLM supporter and get ready for an earful and maybe a fist to the jaw. That is textbook racism: the belief that one's own race is inherently superior to others.

Not my definition, and not any attempt to incite political rhetoric. I am simply stating the facts. Antifa and BLM are the most fascist group in existence in the USA today.

Don't like it? There's an easy solution: have Antifa and BLM stop using physical force to enforce their own personal racist philosophies.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

"Don't like it? There's an easy solution: have Antifa and BLM stop using physical force to enforce their own personal racist philosophies."

You forget, in their eyes, their using force is good and just, using force to oppose them is evil.

I love how the BLM and Antifa clowns and their supporters spout claims of the people who oppose them going out and shooting them indiscriminately. They feel that they can burn, loot and assault with impunity. They believe it is their right.
The term "useful idiots" really applies here.

They use the terms "fascist" and "anti-fascist" with the definitions that they have been taught, not the true definition.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The overstanding theater again. Whatever. We're used to this, are we not?

Notice that phrase, "forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism."

At some point you're going to tell us that cops and Rittenhouse protested the actual people in power, which would be BLM, Antifa and SJW's on Twitter. And then you'll round up the old propaganda soup with a pinch of domestic terrorism, as all those fine 'free thinkers' did before, whilst telling yourself, that protest against racism and fascism in power would have to be considered fascist itself.

Well played, slow clap. And whats for dessert, Neckrack. Adrenochrome?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spartakush

The overstanding theater again. Whatever. We're used to this, are we not?

Notice that phrase, "forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism."

At some point you're going to tell us that cops and Rittenhouse protested the actual people in power, which would be BLM, Antifa and SJW's on Twitter. And then you'll round up the old propaganda soup with a pinch of domestic terrorism, as all those fine 'free thinkers' did before, whilst telling yourself, that protest against racism and fascism in power would have to be considered fascist itself.

Well played, slow clap. And whats for dessert, Neckrack. Adrenochrome?

Are you just trying to sound as dishonest as possible?

If so, well done!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

When that "protest" turns to violence against people who've done no harm, what would you call it?

...add to that the little fact that the folks doing the violence are, supposedly, all about protecting the folks who've done no harm??

Seems anti-facist is a misnomer...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Whatever. Your incompetence isn't my problem. I'll just put you on ignore. If you can't be bothered to research basic facts concerning, well, anything, you'll be stuck in ignorance forever. Half the stuff you said isn't even correct, and if you don't realize it, fix it with education. If you do know it's incorrect, I can't help you.

Look up "imperfect self defense". And goodbye. You aren't worth it. Or worth anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Might I recommend a repair shop? Your crystal ball seems to be malfunctioning.

Here's the facts:
  • The police are a generally decent group of people trying to do their jobs (enforce the law), with far too many power-hungry thugs mixed into their ranks.

• Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense, as determined by a jury of his peers in a court of law.

• BLM and Antifa are not in power. They may think they are, but in reality they are only useful idiots being set up as bullet fodder if and when regular people decide to start shooting, to be the designated targets while those supporting them sit safely inside their secure homes and offices planning their next tyrannical move.

• SJWs are idiots looking for a better way to display their idiocy.

• Terrorism is defined as the use of force to effect political change using fear (terror) in the population. BLM and Antifa use force against the general population in an attempt to effect political change, producing fear among that general population.

• The most racist people in power are the present leaders of the Democratic Party. You can put Joe Biden at the top of that list.

• Fascism is not in power in the USA, although I have no doubt many of those same leaders of the Democratic Party would like nothing better. Fascism is roaming the streets freely attacking people who have no desire to be involved in a riot.
Now, would you like the number of a good crystal ball repair service?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DragonsDemesne

Look up "imperfect self defense".

I did.

Imperfect self-defense is an intentional killing committed with an unreasonable but honest belief that circumstances justified deadly force.
Source: State v. Jones, 2000

Imperfect self-defense is still self-defense and a remedy for a murder charge. It is not always a complete remedy like perfect self-defense. And that does not matter, because a jury of his peers has already acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse.

The trial is over. Done. Finished. History.

All you can do about it now is show others that you have zero interest in justice. Kyle Rittenhouse is a free man, whether you like it or not. i strongly recommend you accept that fact, unlike the useful idiots whose statements prompted this thread; the eventual fate of those who desire to use violence against others in some hair-brained half-considered thought about taking the law into their own hands might turn out to be somewhat worse that you would prefer.

TheRedneck

edit on 12/11/2021 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne

Whatever. Your incompetence isn't my problem. I'll just put you on ignore. If you can't be bothered to research basic facts concerning, well, anything, you'll be stuck in ignorance forever. Half the stuff you said isn't even correct, and if you don't realize it, fix it with education. If you do know it's incorrect, I can't help you.

Look up "imperfect self defense". And goodbye. You aren't worth it. Or worth anything.

For the 3rd time?

What was incorrect?

Stop lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join