It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Urges Members To Take Up Arms After Rittenhouse Verdict

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

What did that alternative thought process look like and what were the results?

I'm not quite sure. It sounded like justice worked in the trail, but something felt off from the beginning when it happened. To me, it's not seeming like cut and dry self defense anymore. I personally thought it was self defense, but I have doubts now, like it might have been some kind of set up. That is something I hadn't given consideration to. I am becoming suspicious of what I've been hearing on conservative talk radio, something I generally agree with.

Jimmy's claims were hard for me to believe, yet it still activated my conspiracy response that something more is going on then I was being lead to believe from what I was picking up on. That makes me question my conservative news sources more than I may have before. That is the main thing those posts did for me, not make me a convert to liberal progressive mind set.

I haven't taking the dive down that rabbit hole yet to discover what it is that seems off to me now. I am a little busy, maybe later tonight I'll dig down some and try to figure out what is causing my CT senses to tingle.
edit on 26-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Let them arm up all they want the ets send in the fib to make them go away for being the clowns they are.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Asking questions and entertaining new interpretations is a noble exercise that can often yield useful results. Just don't lose sight of the facts in the process.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This should put them squarely on a Terrorist Watch list.

If it doesn't, you know where the problem is. It would be time to sue Washington for every life they didn't protect.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join