It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Is About To Go Full NAZI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Before I get into this I want to make one thing totally clear;

≈ 95% of people are NOT AT RISK of being hospitalised from CV19

New Zealand Is About To Go Full NAZI, with the COVID-19 Response (Vaccinations) Legislation Bill.

Co vid Nazi Insanity

If you want a job, if you want to work and be a human in NZ you need to participate in the big experiment, you will need to have an experimental substance repeatedly injected into your body to participate in New Zealand.

Not only that but now your private personal medical records about your participation now have to be legally kept by your employer, who is just another person.

17B Duty to keep vaccination records
(1) A PCBU (person conducting a business undertaking) must, for each affected worker who carries out specified work for the PCBU, keep a record of the affected worker’s vaccination status.
(2) The record must contain the information and be kept in the manner prescribed by a COVID-19 order made under section 11AB.
(3) If an affected worker provides the PCBU with updated information under section 17F, the PCBU must update the vaccination record as soon as practicable after being provided with the information.
(4) A failure to comply with this section is an infringement offence.

Straight out of the WEF Nazi handbook. But the Prime Minister is a fully paid up member there so it's no surprise the country has fallen to a foreign nazi institution.

edit on 24 11 2021 by myselfaswell because: it was raining outside at the time and my fridge was gargling liquid bitumen on the carpet with the dog.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The United States is already violating HIPAA over here. Our medical information is supposed to be kept private, but the government has totally blown that out of the water.

This virus was the excuse those in power all over the world were looking for as a means to grab totalitarian power.
edit on 11/24/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out but I truly wonder how many people actually go along because the media hides most of the protests and backlash.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

This virus was the excuse those in power all over the world were looking for as a means to grab totalitarian power.

Yes, that's right. But why this particular virus and why at this particular time? Why are the populations of the world being talked to and treated like kindergarten children and the politicians driving the agenda repeating their instructions and threats over and over like kindergarten teachers?

"If you don't eat your offal, you can't have any pudding!"

One thing is for sure. We certainly know who they are dealing with here. Maybe it is time for the intelligent kids in school to catch a whopping. Their crime - daring to break out of the collective idiocracy.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Scottish Q code information went to both Amazon and Microsoft,your new masters are corporations not sovereign nations

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The New Fiefdom of Newz Eelundt 😧

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Well , I would then Advise the NZ Populace to Overthrough their Tyrannical Government and Free Themselves from Oppression , or Suffer the Consequences of Inaction . That Is All...............

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Whats to stop them ?

The people of New Zealand and Australia are completely defenseless there Government disarmed them , They can steam role right over them and there is not a damn thing the people can do about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , I would then Advise the NZ Populace to Overthrough their Tyrannical Government and Free Themselves from Oppression , or Suffer the Consequences of Inaction . That Is All...............

This is the same govt in NZ that is pushing anti racism teachings as well. Similarly in America with the Biden admin.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Whats to stop them ?

At this stage ...... pretty much nothing they can do in NaZi, particularly with Jucinda Jabdern in control.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Whats to stop them ?

The people of New Zealand and Australia are completely defenseless there Government disarmed them , They can steam role right over them and there is not a damn thing the people can do about it.

In all honesty, guns are useless on hordes of people who could flank from all sides and rip them all to pieces. Literally

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Racist Hate is the Tool of the Opressors . United We Stand , Devided We Fall...........

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Whats to stop them ?

In all honesty, guns are useless on hordes of people who could flank from all sides and rip them all to pieces. Literally

And yet a single gunman can control a room of 50 unarmed people with ease , I'm not saying this to be combative I'm just making a point.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Already happening everywhere in Australia. I'm out of a job come December 15th. It will be nearly impossible to get another job after that cause mandates have gone out everywhere. My brother works as a kitchen hand and even he has received the mandate.

So many people I know got the vax cause they want to be able to travel! LOL if they think it's gonna be that easy. The travel open to the vaxxed BS was just a carrot. It might be open for a little while, just to instill faith, but that will be 100% conditional and only if you do every little thing they say - including getting every booster.

The protests are getting bigger and more people are starting to realise that even once double vaxxed, the mandatory boosters are next if people keep complying. So even some Vaxxed are sobering up to the truth.

I can't help but feel that people need to get to the point where they have nothing to lose, where they finally realise that this isn't about our safety -- then they might bite back harder than ever before.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The fact is that the Australian and NZ Governments seem to be irrational, there was a suspicion that the premier of Victoria seemed to be hyped up on something, then this comes up , a vid of the New Zealand Premier smoking what looks like a crack pipe. This stuff is absolutely one puff and you are hooked, probably the whole cabinet is on it as well. So you will never get much from them in this state.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 24-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Whats to stop them ?

Yas. Gunz are the answer. Pew pew for muh freedumbs...

.. meanwhile in the USA, tyranny is stealing elections, burning down cities, murdering people, and chaos ensues... Where are your gun toting civilians?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DwindlingHope

I can't help but feel that people need to get to the point where they have nothing to lose

Yes, I agree with that.

I think that's why places like Italy and France are having significant trouble as well as Rotterdam in the The Netherlands for example. These are not affluent countries or areas, so when too much pressure gets applied, like a diesel engine, it's just going to spontaneously explode.

I should add that these countries have failed to some extent with their propaganda, unlike the UK, which should have gone off by now, but the government went early and hard with the psychological warfare.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Whats to stop them ?

And yet a single gunman can control a room of 50 unarmed people with ease , I'm not saying this to be combative I'm just making a point.

But the government and the police ARE armed. And not with tickle sticks.

The bravado just won't cease, will it. You carry a big hammer, but have no nails.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I came across this one the riot police are getting taken apart, the sheer numbers and the attack seem merciless, I actually feel sorry for them. Years of shortages caused by stupid laws have fired them up, they will be in the Russian Federation in a few more years,www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DwindlingHope

Canberra is 95 percent vaxxed yet still has restrictions the lockdowns in Europe are for both vaxxed and unvaxxed this is nothing to do with health anymore its a world wide coup of corporations and entities like the UN,WEF,World bank others the treason is global and ....biblical

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join