It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 3 defendants found guilty of murdering Ahmaud Arbery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, he was wearing "tennis shoes" or "sneakers", they were certainly not "running shoes" or "jogging shoes". That was a common misnomer in this case.

Well, that's ok then? Jeez...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Good verdict I think the moment they rolled up on the guy guns out self defense went out the window.

Didn't see how they could reach any other verdict.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Of course they did even though only one man pulled the trigger....

a reply to: putnam6

Moreso if you have a question Id watched this ... evidently it was the false imprisonment and aggravated assault that they all participated in, that got them the added charges.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes, he was wearing "tennis shoes" or "sneakers", they were certainly not "running shoes" or "jogging shoes". That was a common misnomer in this case.

Arbery was wearing a white t-shirt, tan cargo shorts, gray athletic shoes and two tan bandannas

How do you get tennis shoes or sneakers from the coroner's report that he was wearing "athletic shoes"?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes, it does.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There's no way that any of those pestiferous morons are going to say any such thing.

One, they aren't smart enough to come up with that on their own.

Two, it doesn't fit the agenda they're pushing at the behest of their masters. They bark on command, nothing else.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Well, that's ok then? Jeez...

No, but this was no jogger out for a run as he was painted out to be. Most certainly did not deserve to be murdered, but he was up to no good in that neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Arbery was wearing a white t-shirt, tan cargo shorts, gray athletic shoes and two tan bandannas

How do you get tennis shoes or sneakers from the coroner's report that he was wearing "athletic shoes"?

Athletic shoes is also accurate. Point being, he wasn't out for an evening jog in his jogging shoes.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Why? It's still murder any way you cut it.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Point being, he wasn't out for an evening jog in his jogging shoes.

Why not? Apparently, this wasn't the first time he jogged this route.

but he was up to no good in that neighborhood.

Based on what evidence?

edit on 24-11-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Come on y'all!!! Now its time for the $1000 bail. You know besides the vids, the pics. And you can't get mad for a law abiding citizen woanting fair play!!! Damn that raises some umm nevermind. No if they did just excute them. Like our other good boy should be

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I was agreeing with you.

It was murder. They played judge, jury, and executioner.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Had he done anything?

You've no evidence that he was even contemplating doing anything illegal. Even if was, he hadn't done anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Funny, I don't see all those media assholes and celebrities who were whining about the Rittenhouse result demonstrating how racist the country and the judicial system are (after a white man shot 3 white attackers) now pointing at this case where 3 white attackers are found guilty of killing a black man talking and tweeting about how the result shows this country and judicial system aren't as racist as they were claiming.

Sadly, this is very true.

ETA - I didn't follow the trial, word for word, but from the parts I am aware of, I'm not too upset at the verdict. The murder convictions on the other two are a bit sketchy though, in my opinion. I agree they were guilty of committing a crime, but I'm not convinced that crime was murder.
edit on 11/25/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It's the rhetoric from the extreems on both sides that causes things like this to happen.

For the first time i can remember, i agree with everything you've said, especially the above.

Couldn't agree more!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

He wasn't out for a jog.

Congratulations on being the poster boy for where rampant fact void conspiracy theories find their fertilizer....horses backsides are likely praising your efforts to keep them employed.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This verdict is a travesty against justice and is the lynching of these 3 men just because they are white(because if they were any other race they would have walked free.) It seems people are completely ignorant of the facts of this case.....

1- arberry was a KNOWN and CONVICTED thief!!! he had broken into other residences in the area and had been spotted casing other houses in the area- this is one of the facts many seem to either not know or ignore in this story.

2- the house arberry was seen breaking into WAS NOT A NEW HOUSE UNDER CONSTRUCTION... it was an old established house being renovated.... many of the homeowners possessions were packed away in rooms that were not being renovated.

3- Arberry had recently stolen a gun from one of the houses in the neighborhood he had robbed.... these 3 men didnt know for sure arberry was the thief, but they had to be prepared to come up against a potentially armed thief... but arberry DID fit the description of the thief that had been caught on video meritorious times.

4- If the police had done their job and arrested arberry, the citizens wouldn't have had to get involved.... but people sick and tired of law enforcement letting criminals get away with murder has them taking the law into their own hands(the same thing happened in kenosha... if the police had handled the riots, rittenhouse would not have had to defend his own life by shooting the child molesters)

5- arberry was not out for a jog... he was more than a marathon run away from where he lived... he was running because he had been spotted casing the joint, the police had been called and his description (as a black man suspected of breaking into surrounding houses) had been given...

6- arberry did not have the gun pointed at him TILL he charged and grabbed the gun and started wrestling for control of the gun.... the men had told him to stop. they were performing a citizens arrest which was PERFECTLY LEGAL under Georgia law.... it is not legal for them to stop him at gunpoint, but they did not do this... the gun was pointed downward TILL he charged(which again... is NOT breaking any laws, you are welcome to open carry in Georgia). arberry would be alive(but in jail) had he sat put and waited for police to arrive. But that's the problem, Arberry didn't want to go back to jail, so he tried to grab the gun and got shot.

The way i see it, the criminal arberry ran from the scene of where he planned to potentially rob, tried to flee down the street and was confronted by citizens watching out for their neighbors. In my neck of the woods, if my neighbor is remodeling and someone is entering the house illegally... i don't care what color you are, or what your excuse is... your going to meet the barrel of my .223 with the laser pointer at your head till police arrive, and im not the only one. you could count on anyone in my neighborhood to do the same.

the jailing of these men is POLITICAL as is the jailing of the Jan. 6 protestors and we should be rioting in the street over this injustice!!!! and it disgusts me to see people cheering on this injustice.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Sorry, but i completely disagree!! if your up to no good... bad things happen and you deserve what you get. In Arberry's case, he grabbed the gun and got himself shot.

STOP MAKING MARTYR'S out of criminals.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Did the court case establish whether or not he was actually jogging or was he there to steal?

Prejudicial and irrelevant.

Its not their business why he was there.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: teddyvetter

Sorry, but i completely disagree!! if your up to no good... bad things happen and you deserve what you get. In Arberry's case, he grabbed the gun and got himself shot.

STOP MAKING MARTYR'S out of criminals.

Him going for the gun was ill advised. But they had zero right to detain him by force. I agree. Stop making heros out of murdering criminals.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join