It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC has no record of ANYONE with natural immunity spreading covid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

your name was invoked in this thread earlier. So did you have covid twice, and if so, did you have symptom both times?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You are arguing a ridiculous semantic stance.
Saying it needs to be changed to be able to DIFFERENTIATE between covid and the flu means exactly that.
"They didn't directly say word for word, sorry it shows positive for the flu, we need to fix that!" Just isn't going to happen.

Quit arguing and show proof it can differentiate then.
I'm waiting.

I'd get the inventor Kari Mullis in here to comment on the pcr tests accuracy, but he convenience died 2 months before the pcr based plandemic.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You are arguing a ridiculous semantic stance.
Saying it needs to be changed to be able to DIFFERENTIATE between covid and the flu means exactly that.
"They didn't directly say word for word, sorry it shows positive for the flu, we need to fix that!" Just isn't going to happen.

Quit arguing and show proof it can differentiate then.
I'm waiting.

I'd get the inventor Kari Mullis in here to comment on the pcr tests accuracy, but he convenience died 2 months before the pcr based plandemic.

It says detect and differentiate. You are desperately trying to read something into that sentence that doesn't exist.

mobile-reuters-com.cdn.ampproject.org... #aoh=16377833457617&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Farticle%2Fuk-factcheck -swab-idUSKBN26R3DH

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't have any symptoms for the first time that I tested positive. I felt like something was off, but there was no coughing, fever, chills, etc. I only had the sniffles for the second confirmed positive, and it was a breakthrough infection. The third time that I mentioned may not have even been covid, because it was in late 2019. I had a mild cough and felt some mild chills, but I don't recall a fever or other symptoms. That time only stands out to me because my wife was sicker than she had ever been. If it was covid, we likely caught it from one of the several people who had been in Asia that we are frequently around.

It's my understanding that antibodies are dependent on the severity of the infection. The less severe the infection, the weaker the immune response will be. Perhaps most notably, is that my wife did not test positive for either of my two confirmed positives. If it was covid that we had in 2019, that could mean that her infection was severe enough to produce an immune response that lasted for nearly a year. I can't draw the same conclusion for the second time that I was positive, because she had been vaccinated by then.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

differentiate

: to see or state the difference or differences between two or more things

Derp

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

differentiate

: to see or state the difference or differences between two or more things

Derp

Yes because the new recommended test will detected and differentiate between flu and covid.

The old one didn't because it didn't detect covid.

Try reading the full paragraph rather than just one word.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Covid is a living microorganism. Vaxxed or unvaxxed, it doesn't differentiate where it thrives.
Someone with natural immunity could still pass it on if they come into contact with the virus. Spread person to person by close contact, ie, Touch.

Not quite. If you are symptomless, your viral load is too small to pose any danger. You are not infected at that point.
The viral load is small enough for the affected to deal with it quite easily.
It only becomes contagious when your body is overwhelmed and fighting, this is when you develop symptoms and start tobe contagious. However if you feel ill, normal people stay in bed.

If you had the injection however you have an instant high viral load. Its in you, on you and really you become quite contagious, mostly to the frail.

Therefore to vilify symptomless people is pretty stupid if you let the freshly injected walk about. Makes no sense at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I heard a speaker from BGI say that Data is going to be the new oil.

"Every living thing to be Sequenced"

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

As I said, false positives, and asymptomatic results are the likely cause. If someone had symptoms, lost taste and smell, then got it again, with symptoms, I have yet to hear that story.

Shame.

You are trying fit facts to theories, not theories to facts.

There have been several instances on this forum of people going through the situation you just described. The threads usually titled “ my experience with Covid”

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are more. I will update this post as I find them..

Sounds quite anecdotal. Great reply though lol . You are questioning a source and you give us this garbage . Keep looking bud . Unfortunately as long as you look you’ll never get the truth because you don’t want it

You are silly and obviously didn’t read our conversation. Network Dude asked for links to people on ATS who claimed to have natural immunity and caught the virus multiple times. I happily obliged.

I have been exposed to a few people that had full-blown Covid at the time. I never got sick or had any symptoms whatsoever.

My Dr said I am probably one of the people that have a natural immunity to the virus. He told me there aren't that many, but probably more than most people think.

I'm just grateful that I seem to be one of them

I have some other medical issues - Pretty bad COPD, but that's on me after many years of smoking cowboy killers (Marlboro Red 100's). I also probably drink too much, but hey - it's my life, and I'd rather sip a few good bourbons and eat a good steak from time to time, then worry about whether or not I've eaten enough veggies this week.

Like my mother used to tell me - we all get one walk through the garden. One.

How do you want to spend it?

edit on 11/24/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Viruses are not living.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

How many times have you had the common covid, errr, I mean common cold in your life? The thing mutates, like any virus and with mutation generally becomes more infectious and less dangerous. Of course is this case, that is presuming that covid-19 was actually as advertised. I had covid apparently, got the B and T's show up from the serology test, woohoo. Never got the same strain again, I have natural immunity. Funny thing about the jab their pushing, the virus has mutated, they are pushing the jab for nothing when it comes to an immune response to a specific, now gone, antigen.

Then there is the old.... it takes a minimum of 5,000 viral particles to illicit an immune response. So why if there are 38 trillion cells in the body do they need 10-20 trillion mRNA particles, when they only need a few more than 5,000? Why do they want to destroy 25-50% of all your organs? Seriously, you know the drill right? Spike protein is in cell, body sees cell as an invader, antibodies identify target, T killer cells come in and destroy the cell and that would be 10 to 20 trillion cells if there is a 1:1 mRNA take up. But they say, it doesn't produce a strong enough immune response lol, well that's because the bill of sale isn't what is in the jab and you'll all find out soon enough ;-)

And what happens when 85%+ of that mRNA crap leaks back into your vascular system, what cells will it target? Well, endothelial cells of course ;-) And what does that do other than destroy even more cells including the heart. I am sure some clown will say, "N,o that can't be right...." Well ooopsie! I don't know why cardiologists aren't screaming from the rooftops, unless they see short term gains in their careers and myocarditis as a cash cow for them, in which case I guess they swore the Hypocritical Oath that day. Link to Study

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You are completely delusional. You think YOU. Little ol you...can convince thousands of people from seeing reality. I mean that's the only thing that can describe your thousands of posts in every thread that questions the covid vax. Right now you don't even look like a normal human. You look like a paid bot.

The fact that you still think people take you seriously tells all of us you are completely delusional.
edit on 25-11-2021 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There is an agenda.

Those that support the agenda think most people are stupid and will do what they are told. They bank on that idea.

Here’s my response to it:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: donscorpio

You are completely delusional. You think YOU. Little ol you...can convince thousands of people from seeing reality. I mean that's the only thing that can describe your thousands of posts in every thread that questions the covid vax. Right now you don't even look like a normal human. You look like a paid bot.

The fact that you still think people take you seriously tells all of us you are completely delusional.

she is here to provoke a response. To get others to adopt aggressive postures and get angry. She has had many screen names, and likely had many more. Some may even be normal sounding posts. But largely just antagonistic garbage. By design.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Viruses are not alive,you may want to re neducate yourself on your understanding of that

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster

Viruses are not alive,you may want to re neducate yourself on your understanding of that

that was a discussion here a while back. Do you have a definitive link on that?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I am sorry to say this.. But.

It has come to a point where trying to have a discussion with pro covid injection people leads to nowhere.

Kinda like being a jewish person in nazi germany, you try to point out all the wrong that is being done, not realizing you are trying to make these points to an nazi officer. It does not care if its right or wrong, it knows perfectly well what is going on, and what they are trying to achieve.

These cowards are beginning to be afraid, they are afraid that the truth will come out, and they can no longer hide behind their masks.

They want to you to lose your job, they want you to lose your home.
They most likely are waiting permission to hunt you down and kill you.

Lets not forget this, they made their choices.
They are the enemy.

I am sorry, you are obviously suffering some kind of delusion.

No one is trying to kill you. This is not nazi Germany. There are those willing to have a Candice and fair conversation on the subject, you would be surprised at some of the common ground there is regarding things like forced mandates, boosters, vaccinating children, etc.

So what's happening in Australia, is that common ground?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Bei Does
a reply to: Salander

Information for Researchers Requesting SARS-CoV-2 from BEI Resources
BEI Resources is prioritizing and fast-tracking all SARS-CoV-2 registrations. Typically, there is a 2-3 week timeframe for BEI registrations. However, for SARS-CoV-2 requests, BEI anticipates a 24-72 hour registration turn-around time. Any researchers who need assistance with their registrations can contact BEI directly at (800) 359-7370 or contact@beiresources.org.
Note: BEI recently released the genomic RNA from the first available strain of SARS-CoV-2. This genomic RNA is available for distribution for researchers as a BSL-2 item.
Researchers are encouraged to check the BEI website often as BEI will be listing information on SARS-CoV-2 reagents as soon as the material becomes available. For more information, please visit BEI’s SARS-CoV-2 information page

Some info from the cdc website in relatio to thread cdc diag test

In early 2020, CDC developed, obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and began distribution of the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel to fill a gap at a time when there were no other FDA-cleared or authorized COVID-19 diagnostics. Although the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel filled an important unmet need when it was first developed and deployed, the demand for this test has declined with the authorization of higher-throughput alternatives and multiplexed assays that detect both SARS-CoV-2 and other common respiratory pathogens simultaneously. For this reason, CDC will discontinue the 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel after December 31, 2021.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Has anyone on here actually had Covid symptoms twice? I know people who tested positive twice, but only had symptoms on their second run. CDC admitted to a high percentage of false positives during the first months of testing. Just some something to think about.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yep , Over 186 Million and Still Counting Now.............

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join