It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC has no record of ANYONE with natural immunity spreading covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
They no longer acknowledge natural immunity as one of the functions gained through the fauci research and development program.

This novel virus has many functions, too many to list to not be a bioweapon.
🙏❤

edit on (11/24/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Wow, and you can't get it more than once? Its almost like you prefer actually getting covid multiple times as your form of booster. Brilliant choice.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Who in there right mind would trust anything the CDC, the WHO, the FDA
or Fauci or Biden has to say about the matter? Or any democrat at this
point. There isn't one of the mentioned that has a single shred of credibility
left. They've all been caught spreading lie after lie on top of lies. Putting
covid patients into nursing homes and murdering the elderly. And then
allowing these idiots an audience with their repetitive denials. There isn't
one with an ounce of credibility left and in a real emergency you wouldn't
have any of this crap. There would be nothing to debate no division and
no denials.

You'd have to be a lunatic to even try to present a case just glancing at
what we've seen. Only a person getting paid to do so would argue against
the obvious. So you know right there they do not deserve one second of
the time it takes to reply. You can't argue with someone who is arguing
against the obvious. And the argument itself it's completely obvious the
bull # is knee deep for miles. No credibility at all. NONE! It's really all
so lame. Putrid
edit on 24-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

There are two ways you can be so-called "asymptomatic". One is the true asymptomatic where you apparently somehow have the virus but don't have symptoms and your body still produces immune response and antibodies to it. This condition seems to be somewhat controversial in the studies I've seen. Some say that you can spread the virus normally with it while others say you aren't much more contagious than a healthy person, which is to say not very. Some studies are divided on how many truly asymptomatic cases there actually are, and how many can be attributed to the high cycle rates of the PCR test where anything above a certain threshold of cycles is likely to be a false positive, not active disease process.

The other type of "asymptomatic" is actually more properly called pre-symptomatic, and this is where a person actively sheds virus before they display outward symptoms of illness. People with the flu do this all the time. These are people who are and will be ill, they just don't physically feel it yet. Some viruses are like that and can shed before they make their hosts ill. There is a discussion on how many asymptomatic cases are/were actually pre-symptomatic individuals who later went on to feel ill.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.oann.com...

EXCELLENT THREAD! (Starred and Flagged) We need one a week like this until the CDC-Fauci come to their senses, and stop being so damn $$$$ greedy. (For those who didn't know: www.cdc.gov... )

A Whopping 38+ million Americans have (officially) recovered from Covid-19.
Ref: www.worldometers.info...

Only a very few of these Americans will contract Covid-19 again.
Ref: www.cdc.gov...

To those who have not contracted Covdi-19, do your part to end this madness. Contract the bug, recover in a few days, encourage others to do the same.

With greedy evil people running the show, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The problem with all of this is that we are still arguing inside their box of lies.
You can name every variation of the coronavirus as long as you want, but the flu is still the flu.
I'm tired of LARPing and I'm tired of seeing us argue this thing as if it is a real thing.

We need to just say no! and just quit even discussing this nonsense.
The more we discuss this nonsense, the more it stays alive.

Take off that mask.
Tell people to go get f'ed
Tell everyone to wake up

Raise hell

Tear it all down!

edit on 24-11-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
People seem to be confusing what the CDC response is about. It is that there is no record of a person with natural immunity infecting OTHERS. There are plenty of cases of people getting a re-infection, but no record of anyone who has natural immunity passing covid on to others during a reinfection event.

Likely the data is just incomplete here, but there may be a mechanism by which natural immunity is better at reducing viral load during a reinfection, or crippling the virus in some way that the vax does not by a more thorough interaction with the virus.

The bigger issue here is that the CDC cannot come up with real data to back up its "scientific" approach even when essentially subpoenaed.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's nothing but sad that it's got to the point where what ever I think
whatever I decide whatever I want to do. Is at least my own decision
and just as good as anything I've heard from these so called experts. And
have just as much chance of walking thru this unscaved as I would listening
to them. I remain unaffected by any of it so I'm the only expert on me I
need. Because I haven't lied or had a reason to lie. I don't think I could
catch the crap if I hung out at Wuhan for a week. It's all pretty weird to me.
edit on 24-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Did you know, CNN hates that its parent company (AT&T) is a primary funder of One America News Network?

OANN - www.oann.com...

To make matters worse (for CNN employees), AT&T is in the process of demoting CNN to one of its bit-player companies, instead of having the network directly under its corporate umbrella. CNN is an embarrassment to U.S. stalwart, American Telephone and Telegraph corporation.

First step. CNN is being wound-down globally: thedesk.net...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The biggest issue with this whole thing is that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that certain aspects of all of this event have been played for political gain, so it's difficult to know what is and isn't the truth when it comes to "following the science". So you may or may not be believing in a whole set of facts.

It's very much a game of "what I told you was true ... from a certain point of view ..."

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

?BUT?

!!☠️ Whatabout The Governor Cuomo Nursing Home Statistics ☠️!!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Watching this thread….

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To those who have not contracted Covdi-19, do your part to end this madness. Contract the bug, recover in a few days, encourage others to do the same.

Where do I go I'll take a shower and be headed there with in the hour.
I swear on my kids eyes I will. I can't even find somebody I know has it
but it's a big ass emergency. Stupid! lol

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ya you're clever pppppppppppppppphhhhhFFFF!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No the double facepalm is when all your officials proscribe behaviors for you and then blatantly don't follow those same rules themselves.

What does that say to you about those rules and their effectiveness?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

"micro organism" uhm no it isn't

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Ya you're clever pppppppppppppppphhhhhFFFF!

So clever that he hasn't answered why someone can catch new flu varieties every year but not a new covid variety to account for multiple covid colds some have had.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: MDDoxs

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

As I said, false positives, and asymptomatic results are the likely cause. If someone had symptoms, lost taste and smell, then got it again, with symptoms, I have yet to hear that story.

Network dude, can you provide a quick paragraph what you believe 'asymptomatic' means? Just asking as I'm guessing you have possibly misunderstood what it means.

My understanding is that asymptomatic means they have Covid (or whatever disease/illness), and are just not outwardly showing any affects of it. Such people could very well be spreading such disease, which means your posts statement is incorrect no?

It's my understanding that asymptomatic people have been told they have covid (tested positive) but show no symptoms. If that is wrong, I will happily change my wording. But the expirience have had so far, is that most of the folks I know who got covid twice, had it once with no symptoms, and then got it with symptoms. Which if you use logic and thought, would seem likely that the PCR tests that have come under scrutiny lately, may have given false positives to people causing them to claim to be asymptomatic.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

As I said, false positives, and asymptomatic results are the likely cause. If someone had symptoms, lost taste and smell, then got it again, with symptoms, I have yet to hear that story.

Shame.

You are trying fit facts to theories, not theories to facts.

There have been several instances on this forum of people going through the situation you just described. The threads usually titled “ my experience with Covid”

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are more. I will update this post as I find them..

Edit - Vector

Trollz also caught Covid, but I think it was only his first time.

There a few more threads and several comments I know.

Our crazy friend DCCowboy.

I’m old, fat, heavy smoker, heavy drinker, had Covid twice that I know of and treated it with Irish whiskey and alka—seltzer cold plus and just worked from home.

Edit - Tamusan www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had covid twice, maybe 3 times, but never any major symptoms.

thanks for listing those. Of them, I don't know if anyone of those you listed had positive tests and symptoms two times. Which is my point. The CDC claims it can happen, but it's rare. All I have known had positive tests multiple times, but only once with flu symptoms. My sister is a nurse and had it once, with symptoms, and not again, even treating many covid positive patients. Anecdotal, but the same as the others you presented.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Watching this thread….

so you can show data from the CDC showing that people with natural immunity can spread covid? If not, then your double facepalm is indeed relevant to your posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join