It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED Secret Photos From UNDER Great Sphinx of Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

all this fuss gives credibility to the idea the present Sphinx is just the latest version of a pre-historic cult/religions 'Temple' or 'holy place'

it likely dates before the ice-age melt-off which gave us a 400-500 rise in planet water levels...and oodles of history to be unearthed in the lower passageways and corredores (mistaken as tunnels)

well that would explain the water marks that can be found in some places of egypt.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"Leaked"??

Honestly, it's more a case of "someone finally caught up to what the archaeologists have been PUBLISHING IN PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENTS for the past 100 years."

Yes, there's shafts. About seven of them

Even Wikipedia lists them and has photos

Mentioned in Lehner's book on the pyramids, if I recall correctly. Hancock and Bauvaal mention it in their book, several times (but don't seem to know about all the shafts.)

They knew about them in the 1850's (Howard-Vyse, RW Howard, and J. Shae Perring. Operations Carried on at the Pyramids of Gizeh in 1837. Vol. 3. Рипол Классик, 1842.)

Tanimoto, C., S. Yoshimura, and J. Kondo. "Long term stability of the underground cavern for the Pharaoh and the deterioration of the Great Sphinx." International journal of rock mechanics and mining sciences & geomechanics abstracts. Vol. 30. No. 7. Pergamon, 1993.

Dobecki, Thomas L., and Robert M. Schoch. "Seismic investigations in the vicinity of the Great Sphinx of Giza, Egypt." Geoarchaeology 7.6 (1992): 527-544.

Lal Gauri, K., John J. Sinai, and Jayanta K. Bandyopadhyay. "Geologic weathering and its implications on the age of the Sphinx." Geoarchaeology 10.2 (1995): 119-133.

TANIMOTO, Chikaosa, et al. "Application of Electrical Prospecting to the Restoration Survey of the Great Sphinx in Giza, Egypt." Doboku Gakkai Ronbunshu 1999.631 (1999): 13-23.

Even the tabloid, The Sun, knew about them in 2019

(etc)

tl/dr - Someone found the photos and film of the known spaces under the Sphinx, labeled the found footage "mystery" and "unknown" and "Mysterious" and "forbidden" and put it out and waited for everyone who loves conspiracies to come calling and thus monetize their video.

edit on 24-11-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Edgar Cayce said that the Hall of Records beneath the Great Sphinx would be discovered before the end of the 20th century. If those cavities discovered in the 70's are in fact the Hall of Records, then you have to say, he was right.

www.lightofsirus.co.uk › group-blog › edgar-cayce-the-secret-of-the-sphinx

Two books by Edgar Cayce- Atlantis and Reincarnation hold some rather interesting information about how advanced some societies were in the past, doing things that everybody knows are impossible.
As the years progressed, so did we- and we've learned how to do some- but not all- of those impossible feats.

I began reading his works in my 20's, and now- many years on- I am amazed by the esoteric knowledge he had.

Mr. Cayce also says part of the Atlanta records are on some sort of disc in the Smithsonian Institute , but the curators have no idea what they are. Many things in the Smithsonian are yet to be cataloged, and these 'discs' are supposedly still waiting their turn.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Edgar Cayce mentioned records and an Atlantean flying vehicle.

The link I am saying is to the Chinese hypersonic flight that defies physics.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Firstly Zahi Hawass was the minister of antiquities and the ultimate controller of who and what was investigated and he used those powers selfishly. When he was minister everything and I mean everything archaeological in Egypt HAD to have him as the "discoverer".
The only water marks near the Sphinx (disputed from Robert Schoch's hypothesis) are rain erosion marks on the walls of the Sphinx enclosure. Supposedly from the last ice age melt, heavy rainfall. Only by this method was water interacted with the Sphinx as the Giza plateau, on which the Sphinx sits, is 80 meters above sea level now.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Fascinating stuff!

I wonder if Hawass got is hands on the secrets supposedly hidden under the paws of the Spynx?

Will we ever know?

Sadat knew, that's why Hawass took him out.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: yuppa
Firstly Zahi Hawass was the minister of antiquities and the ultimate controller of who and what was investigated and he used those powers selfishly. When he was minister everything and I mean everything archaeological in Egypt HAD to have him as the "discoverer".

He wasn't in charge of anything in 1849, when the shafts were documented and explored by the British. Nor was he in charge of anything there when Howard Carter excavated and recorded around the Giza pyramids. He wasn't even in charge when the whole area around the Sphinx was cleared in modern times (1920).

In fact, he wasn't in charge of the Giza area until 1975. (history of modern excavations of the Sphinx. Hawass Not Involved)

Bottom line - the Sphinx has been fairly well explored and documented for the past 2 centuries and long before Hawass was even born.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There was something down there, the only real question is when was it taken.

Odds are we will never know.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

This is just a guess from me. There is a chance that they have proof of a cataclysm that destroyed a previous society. They feel that if people knew about this they would lose control of us. In the end it's all about control. As to what reason or end is yet to be known.

Greek mythology created the control meme much later probably for the new calendar, with their rules and their riddle.
If there are any original doors in Jim`s video they would require some expensive reverse engineering to make them functional again.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I saw the video. It's much-a-do about absolutely nothing. It's Jimmy's way of cultivating more subs.

edit on 24-11-2021 by Thisismyaccount because: The "I" was not showing so I placed a few spaces in front of it to bring it out.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Guess they are Not Secret Anymore . Zahi Abass Hawass is a BAD Secret Keeper............CONFIRMED

Those Who Control Information , Control the Narritive..........Akmed the Wino in that Back Alley in Cairo .......
edit on 24-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Where are the photos?

are one of the links to the other threads where they are?

Some people don't want to give cookies to the cookie monster

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Hmm... Somewhere Between the Two Points Cookies can be DELETED . I'm Guessing............*)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

When they(cookies) are an advertisement and money making scheme I'm not interested; Being for a free information society I am for a 100% free and open internet excluding all advertising... leave that crap to television and all the other places it is already present.

All not that amounts too? When it isn't that ...is capitalism and a war over what is already worldwide "public domain" eventually allowing the US etc to do what China did.

Photos is what the title said and there aren't any posted here from the OP.
edit on 24-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp. clarification

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Where are the photos?

are one of the links to the other threads where they are?

Some people don't want to give cookies to the cookie monster

They're in the video, yeah my op might not be worded correctly, but hey, lets not get all uppity about it huh?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thanks for the positive contribution.

Did you watch the video? Im curious because he shows photos that have never been seen before from inside the Sphinx.
He calls them "leaked" probably because Hawass likes to control everything about it and the person who took the photos had to bypass armed guards and security.
They were caught and had to be removed from the Sphinx. But they kept their camera, surprisingly or not.

So there are photos you even will not have seen until you watch the video.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
idiotic. the YT video is clearly just a monetizing tool for their channel, the guy is making up highly speculative claims out of thin air and ignoring all archeological work from centuries.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

The Sphinx is just Horus on the horizon, if there is a secret room its still a cell without a functional door as far as I can tell.

Early Renaissance take.

The Creation of Adam (Italian: Creazione di Adamo) is a fresco painting by Italian artist Michelangelo, which forms part of the Sistine Chapel's ceiling, painted c. 1508–1512 same period as the Codex Mendoza.

From a Jim perspective you might rename that "First man and the ecliptic", six units of Venus, or shingles for the lord.
But there is still the zodiac, sothic calendar the bird and the half interest in the dog to consider if your crazy enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
All the secrecy points to something worth hiding. a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
These tunnels have been known about for a very long time. Nothing new here. Nothing ‘leaked’. Jimmy loves a bit of sensation. Now the chambers beneath the Sphinx have never been shown as far as I know, or even found in most cases. Would we ever see what was in them if they were found? Not likely. Only prescribed sanitised history is allowed. We all know there is more, but it is hidden from us.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join