It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is COVID agenda driven If so, by who and why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Stevenmonet

a reply to: Stevenmonet

There's an old saying.

Never attribute to malice that which can easily be accomplished with stupidity.

There is no agenda other than that which is created by people fishing for outrage clicks.

You will own nothing and enjoy it sounds kind of malicious to me kinda like let them eat cake, but I
know I don't speak for everyone.

I think what they meant was that we should be less worried about getting a new iPhone every year, and we'd be happier for it.

In many ways this is a traditional Republic message. Rampant consumerism is the ideology of the left, constantly chasing other people's approval through displays of wealth.

I think you draw a paycheck to post on the internet.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Eisenhower, then JFK spoke on it saying how "it" should be eradicated from the face of the earth...
This is "it" on the offensive.
eta
Bering sea is our measuring stick on climate change. It hasn't shown any change in climate as long as I've lived.

🙏❤

edit on (11/24/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

Is raking in the $$$ from big-pharma. Executives at the CDC (Fauci, Walensky, etc.) access the funds for their own use, just like Bill and Hillary raid the Clinton Foundation.

The CDC pays doctors $40 per injection ($80 per person). Doctors have $0 overhead. Even the gloves, needles, etc., are paid for by the CDC. That is a lot of money for local medical organizations. Any wonder why they are pushing these vaccines so hard, even though they are potentially dangerous long-term?

Those who think the government and pharmaceuticals are PRIMARILY interested in Americans good health, need to only look to Congress and the White House. Both entities have EXEMPTED themselves from having to be injected with these drugs.

HUGE RED FLAG for (smart) consumers!: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

this is deeper and older that what you think.

Covid is not an agenda. it is just an step.

the company in charge of depulating the population during past 2 worldwide wars, is the same company in charge of Opening Ceremony world Health summit 2021., with bill gates present.
And the ceremony was a report on depopulation and worldwide domination.

people has not realized that:
it is being deployed worldwide,
the number of fatalities are going to be larger than the part 2 worldwide wars,
the same companies and countries with specialized eugenesics procedures.
and same controls during wars.
Several generations preparing this steps. Luciferian already won this slaughter.

so, why all those 3 worlwide war against population?
the method changed, from gasing people, to vaxing people hundred years ago and now.
but the cause has not changed.

answer:
It is not only conquer, it is destroy all what your soul means.
fear, deception, sacrifices, oblations to the dark forces.

the dark god of this planet.

Luciferians understand the rituals, sacrifice, energy, power of the spiritual realm
and their god gives them power, and they rules this planet.

for Luciferians, the offerings to their spiritual forces are so important
that Luciferians dont do any step without a previous oblation to the dark forces.

the chambre of knowledge, the tree of knowledge.
inside, the visitor chambre..

and a dark era coming.

it is a very, very old conflict,
cyclic depopulation, the reset, the New World Order, are the effect not the cause.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I was waiting for it. You never disappoint in your narrow view of the world and what is perceived as our reality. I am glad no ever takes your ass seriously. And those that do are so few it is inconsequential a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
"The Great Reset" machinations are the proof that we need a great reset. Yes they are correct - what it is to be human does have to be redefined, people do have to begin to live in harmony with nature e.t.c.

The actors behind this Great Reset driving a united coalition of mediocre politicians, by offering a counterfeit solution to the problems they have outlined, have defined what the real solutions are.

We focus on the super wealthy and the politicians but we are not focussing on ourselves. The results of the Great Reset actioning is sending smoke signals all the way up to the top of the mountain.

The message is, "these people are frightened of dying and they will do anything to be given the great opportunity to be alive. They are a soft target and have no social cohesion. Our schools have taught them well."

One thing is certain amid all the uncertainty - humanity has reached a fork in the road. One road leads to a way of life for humanity that is designed by the wealthy and the resetters, and the other leads to a life imagined and designed by a free and creatively charged people.

One road leads to a wise education of our children - an education that expands their creativity that has natural flow on benefits to the natural environment. The other road leads to complete conditioning of children for the benefit of the chosen corporations - 4th industrial revolutionary programming.

Doesn't anything really belong to us? (You will own what? NOTHING!) We have to pee in bottles, have our tongues scraped, Explain to and inform the machine empire about every place we go, everyone we know. They want to know about the blood flowing in our veins. Do you have the state-sanctioned code flowing in it. One test punishes you for having certain chemicals in your blood and another test rewards you for having different chemistry.

If nothing belongs to us, not our bodies, and not our minds....then what does?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

There's an old saying.

Never attribute to malice that which can easily be accomplished with stupidity.

There is no agenda other than that which is created by people fishing for outrage clicks.

When has there ever been such an overblown reacting to something no different than a bad flu(99.8% survival rate) .
Not with the bird flu, not with the swine flu, not with ebola, not with aids etc, nothing has come close.

Why? Because if you look at event201 and id2020 and agenda21/agenda30/world economic forum, etc it all starts to add up as this was all planned.
Now I know you very likely won't look into this , and will blow it off immediately , but you have to at least admit that the so called 'vaccine' doesn't even stop one from getting or transmitting covid , so why the big push for everyone to be 'vaccinated' ? They certainly don't care about our health , why would the fire all the health workers then who refuse the 'vaccine'.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I believe 2020 was the code for the great reset.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zoller

Like 20/20 vision? Where even the smallest writing on the wall is well defined?

It's like, "okay, you see the writing on the wall...whatcha gonna do about it?"

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

originally posted by: zoller

Like 20/20 vision? Where even the smallest writing on the wall is well defined?

It's like, "okay, you see the writing on the wall...whatcha gonna do about it?"

The elites adding insult to injury. Ha!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join