It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is COVID agenda driven If so, by who and why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Stevenmonet

originally posted by: Forensick
In a World where cannot agree anything, people think it’s believable there is a world wide agenda?

Get a grip.

We don’t agree global warming but can set an agenda on something so reckless as releasing a biological weapon?

Australia are considering removing QR codes, why if they want to track people? Will the 5g chip inside the vaccine track you?

Sometimes conspiraloons are really that, complete dead set morons.

I thought this was a conspiracy forum but I must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

What's up Doc?

We used to have subject experts here who would debunk the nonsense ones.

They mostly seem to have been pushed out.

I love experts. I've never been one, but then again I'm far too modest to claim to be an expert at anything.

It is not that I mind conforming to authority however one just as fallible as any other man seems to miss the mark for me.

If you're going to bend knee you gotta aim higher than claimed experts in internet forums and government officials. They tend to have a lousy track record imo.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

As I said, don't blame malice when stupidity is a reasonable explanation.

Stupidity isn't why they hold the positions they do however it
is easily portrayed. It is also easily believed by the naive and the
gullible.

What you believe is far less likely. So push that tripe all you want.
Only the blind will follow you.
edit on 24-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

There is no agenda other than that which is created by people fishing for outrage clicks.

This is the most absurd thing I've read this year. Not even believable.

Most of what we've seen has either been pretty standard stuff, there is no evidence that this was planned in advance. If anything the fact that governments are all going their own way when responding to covid shows that they didn't plan this together.

If you think the response to a 1-2 percent fatal disease has been standard regarding the global COVID response we must have been reading different history books.

As far as a lack of global coordination:

Anyone who could call the global loss of freedoms combined with the mass roll out of mRNA based gene therapies being called vaccines even though they neither prevent infection nor transmission as anything short of massive global coordination needs to open their eyes a little.

The world health organization sounds kinda globally and mass coordinated to me after all it's what their name implies. I'm no expert though.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

I'm an expert on smelling bull crap constantly seeping from peoples pours.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I like your theory, it fits and makes sense to me. It seems to include all the questionable things going on in the world in the last few years.

This idea of a "great reset" and "build back better" strongly implies that there first must be a demolition or dismantling of the current world system. A logical reason for this is an uncontrollable total break down of the system that is assured to occur due to factors like suggest.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I'm an expert on smelling bull crap constantly seeping from peoples pours.

I never got the fecal inhalation and analysis certification, heck I didn't even know one was offered or who to study under.

I couldn't imagine the experience being enjoyable, but hey (different strokes for different folks).

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

There's an old saying.

Never attribute to malice that which can easily be accomplished with stupidity.

There is no agenda other than that which is created by people fishing for outrage clicks.

You will own nothing and enjoy it sounds kind of malicious to me kinda like let them eat cake, but I
know I don't speak for everyone.

I think what they meant was that we should be less worried about getting a new iPhone every year, and we'd be happier for it.

In many ways this is a traditional Republic message. Rampant consumerism is the ideology of the left, constantly chasing other people's approval through displays of wealth.
Owning nothing means no iPhone not a new one every few years.
Why do you make excuses for these unelected dictators?
You are either complicit or compliant,which is it?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I like your theory, it fits and makes sense to me. It seems to include all the questionable things going on in the world in the last few years.

This idea of a "great reset" and "build back better" strongly implies that there first must be a demolition or dismantling of the current world system. A logical reason for this is an uncontrollable total break down of the system that is assured to occur due to factors like suggest.

Well either I have a mind virus that causes me to think absurd things and distrust government officials who ask me to sacrifice freedoms and it is transmissible online, or great minds think alike.

Either way misery loves company and the world could use more great minds, so I'm glad to meet ya and hear my brain sauce goes well with your noodle.

Any guesses on plan C I have a few but after the great response to my thoughts on plan B I think I'll give it some time before I share mine.

I'd love to hear yours though. Who knows maybe we have similar ideas for what comes if or when COVID fails to usher in the great reset in a timely and well organized manner across the globe.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

In a World where cannot agree anything, people think it’s believable there is a world wide agenda?

You can't even attempt to make it sound unlikely without blow'n
smoke up your own wazoo. Compared to everyday reality you aren't
even coherent. Just because you cower behind closed eyes doesn't
mean you stand a chance of obscuring reality for everyone else.
LMAO you really have to be kidding yourself with that crap. But I'm
sure you'll have another go at it and be just as laughable so please
continue.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I couldn't imagine the experience being enjoyable, but hey (different strokes for different folks).

What's not enjoyable is people trying to convince me I'm not
seeing something I'm clearly seeing perfectly. As they blindly
clutch to the world they hope really does exist. Don't need
people trying to skew reality on top of everything else just
adding to the divide.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Forensick

You can't even attempt to make it sound unlikely without blow'n
smoke up your own wazoo. Compared to everyday reality you aren't
even coherent. Just because you cower behind closed eyes doesn't
mean you stand a chance of obscuring reality for everyone else.
LMAO you really have to be kidding yourself with that crap. But I'm
sure you'll have another go at it and be just as laughable so please
continue.

It's not like someone would pay people to support laughable ideas online in a vain attempt at swaying public opinion towards an agenda that runs counter to their own best interests all while asking us to please pretty please with sugar on top don't believe our own eyes, ears, gas tanks bank accounts and neighbors.

What would one even call such an organization or its participants if they were to ever exist despite how laughably improbable the success of such a campaign would seem especially on a conspiracy forum of all places.

I mean wouldn't a constantly conformist view being shared on a mainly non-conformist platform kind of stick out. Especially if said online forum had a tendency to I don't know......ummm....deny ignorance?

So many questions, now if only I could find an expert with a poor grip of the English language's finer points online to explained it all to me in a way that directly contradicts my own experiences.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

adding to the divide.

Wo, slow down there. Who is trying to convince who here? I shared what I classified as opinions and mad ideas. If you feel I am trying to convince you of any thing why in the heck would I call them that in the first place?

You actually responded to a self admitted non expert posting his own mad rambling ideas online to strangers as a self described expert authority in bulk # sniffing and detection.

Your time is far to precious to spend it on the deranged and uninitiated online ramblings contained here within, but thank you for so graciously blessing us with your continued input and unearned guidance.

While I have you here, how many shots of the mRNA vaccine should I take before I feel safe from this heinous life threatening disease? I have been hearing so much conflicting data even from the same source so it's all so confusing to my feeble mind. I could really use that expert nose of yours to help guide me.

I wouldn't want to take the wrong number of shots could you imagine being the only person in the office with 2 shots when everyone knows you need 4 to be sure or something like that?

The sheer horror if even the thought of it I mean could you imagine standing out from the crowd while everyone points out your obvious flaws so publicly?

Please....please you must save me from my own ignorance.

edit on 24-11-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

This is the most absurd thing I've read this year. Not even believable.

Most of what we've seen has either been pretty standard stuff, there is no evidence that this was planned in advance. If anything the fact that governments are all going their own way when responding to covid shows that they didn't plan this together.

If you think the response to a 1-2 percent fatal disease has been standard regarding the global COVID response we must have been reading different history books.

As far as a lack of global coordination:

Anyone who could call the global loss of freedoms combined with the mass roll out of mRNA based gene therapies being called vaccines even though they neither prevent infection nor transmission as anything short of massive global coordination needs to open their eyes a little.

The world health organization sounds kinda globally and mass coordinated to me after all it's what their name implies. I'm no expert though.

Forget history books, think the playbook of each respective government. Most have acted more or less how you would expect them to react, from denial to over reaction. Most are doing what they could be predicted to do. Especially the European countries with state health care.

None of the global responses were coordinated. You can tell by the way that each country did something different from its neighbors and then accussed them doing it wrong.

Let's look at the uk, 4 countries with 3 regional assembly. All of them doing something different and all of them demanding that the others fall in line.

Then there's the uk and France. The uk locked down late and opened up early and only had a non mandatory token covid passports while France locked down early, locked down much more heavily and won't let you get a cup of coffee without proof that you're double vaxxed.

Even in the US different states are doing different things. Compare florida with california.

Australia closed its borders to even its own citizens while the UK had to be forced to restrict access from ultra high infection zones by a practical revolt.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

While I have you here, how many shots of the mRNA vaccine should I take before I feel safe from this heinous life threatening disease? I have been hearing so much conflicting data even from the same source so it's all so confusing to my feeble mind. I could really use that expert nose of yours to help guide me.

The nose says the same thing survey says brother zero.

I was referring to Zombies.

Please....please you must save me from my own ignorance.

Excuse me while uncross your wires that I appear to have crossed
some how. Sorry about that chief.

We are currently convoluted it seems.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

adding to the divide.

When you've heard people telling you more or less the exact same thing, but about their neighbours being replaced by clones, or whatever dillusion they seem to be experiencing at that exact moment , you soon start filtering out how convinced people are and instead base your conclusions on how convincing their argument is.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

When you've heard people telling you more or less the exact same thing, but about their neighbours being replaced by clones, or whatever dillusion they seem to be experiencing at that exact moment , you soon start filtering out how convinced people are and instead base your conclusions on how convincing their argument is.

See this is what happens when you take inter actions with people
(arguments) and try to apply that to reality. Instead of just looking
at the reality of the situation. You'd do well to not put any faith in
argumentation and rather open your eyes and see.

Your bad!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So many questions, now if only I could find an expert with a poor grip of the English language's finer points online to explained it all to me in a way that directly contradicts my own experiences.

I've got it. The blue pill would be worth consulting to wipe all those questions from
our minds.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I believe it is agenda driven. I believe it is elites expanding their power and control and taking away the rights and freedoms from the masses. The mask mandate is a good example of this. The buildup of CO2 dumbs down the masses and makes them more compliant to authoritarianism.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zoller

Given all the facts and evidence, the only possible logical conclusion is that it is agenda driven, a Plandemic.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Is COVID agenda driven

Yes . since it was developed in a lab it could have been released on purpose but it could also have been done in accident then it became a case of never let a good crisis go to waste.

The distinction is irrelevant at this time as the end result is one in the same. its out.

If so, by who

Thats easy, Globalist as it involves all the people pushing for globalist agendas who are doing ALL the covid fear mongering (ie: Big globalist oligarchs , corporations, deep states, msm,etc)

and why?

Thats not that clear yet.

However follow the money and power. It certainly wouldn't be bad for globalist, pharma oligarch, and others wanting to pull our strings to have us on a controlled scheduled Regiment of drugs. Also once the boosters and vaccines become normal ,required and routine it would be an easy way to update the population with new enhancements our overlords would like us to have. Maybe a little less brain and more muscles, more fake happiness as slaves, less resistance, less critical thinking? Although it appears that many wouldn't be able to afford to lose any more brain matter.

Who knows but its likely not good for us solely based on the people pushing for it and the erratic behavior by the establishment to make it mandatory.

I dont think its about decreasing the world population. We have plenty of resources and there are other ways of doing it.

edit on 011130America/ChicagoWed, 24 Nov 2021 09:01:19 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join