It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New zealand government might be passing draconian laws

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: chr0naut

If COVID-19 is cause of death on a death certificate, it is a cause of death.

Well have you seen the death certificates?
Because

The count includes all cases that died who were classified as an active case of COVID-19 at the time of death. In some of these cases, the underlying cause of death may have been unrelated to COVID-19.

is from the NZ government not me. The Covid19 death counter includes people who didnot die from covid19.

Not me fudging the numbers, it's them.
So why do you trust them?

Because it's likely that most people whose deaths are recorded as being from COVID-19, are from that. Just last week, there was a news item about someone suspected to have died at home from COVID-19 and the number of dead didn't rise to 41 until cause of death was confirmed by autopsy (I'm assuming there were lesions on the lungs).

In New Zealand, there have been 41 deaths from COVID-19. The majority of them have been hospitalized and their symptoms were clear.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

again if the government report

In some of these cases, the underlying cause of death may have been unrelated to COVID-19.

why do you believe 41 out 41 are correct covid deaths. They tell you straight up and you don't listen. Seems difficult to understand your logic.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The conspiracy to sing from the same songbook is simple, they keep their jobs and get raise.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The conspiracy to sing from the same songbook is simple, they keep their jobs and get raise.

But possibly end up dead? Wiped out in the great cull?

You haven't actually thought this through, have you.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

again if the government report

In some of these cases, the underlying cause of death may have been unrelated to COVID-19.

why do you believe 41 out 41 are correct covid deaths. They tell you straight up and you don't listen. Seems difficult to understand your logic.

And yet the symptoms of COVID-19, one of which is death, are fairly clear. Why would everyone in the healthcare industry be trying to sabotage things by faking something all the time?

Yes, they are trying to ensure that no case of COVID-19 remains at large in the community to infect others, and so they are being hyperaware of any possible case. But we both know that most of the deaths from COVID-19 are of people in hospital on a vent. They don't usually do that for people with broken legs.

Doing some additional digging in relation to NZ COVID-19 statistiacle sources, here's a link to the form that is used to populate the data into the ESR database, from which the NZ Stats published data is compiled.

I can also confirm that, according to the ESR database, 30 of the now 42 deaths from COVID-19 in New Zealand, were marked with the disease being "the primary cause of death" (from page 3 of the form, towards the top of the page).

So, in New Zealand to date; 30 have died of COVID-19 and 12 have died with COVID-19.

edit on 26/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The people protesting, are protesting against inconveniences, and temporary ones, at that.

Civil rights violations by the government are not your "inconveniences".
People who have no rights have no issue with the government taking them.
Good luck getting them back.

You have totally drunk the cool-aid.

This kind of thing has happened multiple times in the past and has been resolved over time. Even in the USA.

What is cool-aid?

Sorry, like a silly non-American, I spelled it with an initial "C". It is Kool-Aid.

No it has not liar.

Sure, history never repeats. You'd know that from your deep studies of history.

It is repeating in crappy new zealand, and red communist poc are cheering it on and making bs excuses for human rights violations.
TLB

edit on 26/11/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The people protesting, are protesting against inconveniences, and temporary ones, at that.

This kind of thing has happened multiple times in the past and has been resolved over time. Even in the USA.

What is cool-aid?

Sorry, like a silly non-American, I spelled it with an initial "C". It is Kool-Aid.

No it has not liar.

It is repeating in crappy new zealand, and red communist poc are cheering it on and making bs excuses for human rights violations.
TLB

I don't know how to break it to you, but communism is pretty much a dead-duck in all the countries that tried it, as was the other extreme, the far-right-wing, in countries that tried that.

Most countries are now rather 'centrist', using a balance of those 19th Century ideologies. For example most countries, even previously communist ones, now embrace capitalism, but with extensive social support schemes for their populations.

It's the 21st Century now.

edit on 26/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You have seen official figures and constantly ignore them. you have seen nurses saying the wards are filling up with noncovid issues, which only happened after the shot went through. You have seen the underreported VERES data. You have seen many police and ambulance officers lose their jobs because they think the risk of the jab is too high. They are frontline and would know. You have seen the birth rates dropping. There is a court case with midwives quoting the live birth rate has been virtually nill after the jab.Yet still you don't think anything is wrong, your world is burning wake up.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To put it politly...BS. Why was the guy that was shot and killed added to a list of covid deaths days after he died from....GUN SHOT WOUNDS? There is a difference to dying WITH covid as opposed to dying FROM covid lol....c'mon man.

edit on 26-11-2021 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Wow NZ economy loses billions of dollars because 30 people got a bad reaction to a viral infection.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Wow NZ economy loses billions of dollars because 30 people got a bad reaction to a viral infection.

The NZ economy was in surplus in 2019, and more have died from COVID-19, there's nearly a death every day, now.

Also, the economic impact is not as great as you propose: COVID-19 data portal - Stats.NZ

Some things are more valuable than dollars, too.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Spun figures are like the TV news, believe it at your peril. I watched the morning News and was relieved that Bangladesh has elected a transgender Mayor. They are also rolling vaccines for children, an "Expert" was calling for a faster rollout.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Spun figures are like the TV news, believe it at your peril. I watched the morning News and was relieved that Bangladesh has elected a transgender Mayor. They are also rolling vaccines for children, an "Expert" was calling for a faster rollout.

I don't watch TV news. I hardly watch any free to air media at all these days. I would much rather choose what I want to watch, and that only. For news, I usually skip around several online news sites, but I try and avoid the big syndicated American ones and the likes of Sky News. Reuters, and Al Jazeera, and Radio NZ News are mostly OK.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

nearly every day "oh come on Man" that's a stretch and a half.

Are they all just covid?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

nearly every day "oh come on Man" that's a stretch and a half.

Are they all just covid?

I'm fairly sure about 30 of the 41 of them.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What is cool-aid?

No it has not liar.

TLB

I don't know how to break it to you, but communism is pretty much a dead-duck in all the countries that tried it, as was the other extreme, the far-right-wing, in countries that tried that.

Most countries are now rather 'centrist', using a balance of those 19th Century ideologies. For example most countries, even previously communist ones, now embrace capitalism, but with extensive social support schemes for their populations.

Hate to break it to ya but china still exists; as does cuba, north korea, vietnam and others.
No matter if you agree or not.

Tho keep the red line up!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What is cool-aid?

No it has not liar.

TLB

Hate to break it to ya but china still exists; as does cuba, north korea, vietnam and others.
No matter if you agree or not.

Tho keep the red line up!

China, Cuba, and Vietnam all conspicuously have government support for private, for-profit, business and trade, and have been doing so for some time. While they are nominally communist, they have actually embraced capitalism, too. NK not so much, though.

edit on 2/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lol
"nominally" communist
Ahahahaha
That is rich!

YOU can pretend they are no longer communist if you like. The truth is they are still red.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Wow, you have the medical records of those 30 people that show perfectly healthy, completely function immune systems no deficiencies or comorbidities. Walking down the street get a viral infection and overloaded with replicating viruses.

Seems really likely when you say it's a fact.
Even tho they were all older than 60 with age related illnesses. But if you want to justify damaging young healthy peoples hearts for the sake of others you carry-on. Me I prefer to take my old age body and see what nature has planned for it.
Tip when you're dead you don't give a damn. Feels better to risk myself for the sake of the youth stop injecting them.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Lol
"nominally" communist
Ahahahaha
That is rich!

YOU can pretend they are no longer communist if you like. The truth is they are still red.

Nominally means 'in name'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join