It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Whistleblower Claims Strangers Drag Him From Place To Place And Make Him Sign Papers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I thought this was funny. Maybe some of you will enjoy it. Had to shorten the title in the subject line. It was way too long.

White House Whistleblower Claims Strangers Drag Him From Place To Place And Make Him Sign Papers And Read Words On Monitors And He Hardly Gets Any Ice Cream

I am pasting the whistleblowers words below, but there is a little bit more to the article.

"Listen, folks, here's the deal," said the unidentified whistleblower through a distortion filter to protect his identity. "It stinks here, Jack! Strangers drag me from place to place and make me sign papers and read words on monitors and I hardly get any ice cream!"

"With so much to lose, why are you coming forward now?" asked Jake Tapper solemnly.

"Because it's the right thing to do, you lying dog-faced pony soldier!" said the mystery man whose face was shrouded in darkness. "No ice cream? Are you kidding me? It's inhumane! And I haven't sniffed hair in a week!"

edit on 23 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I thought this was funny. Maybe some of you will enjoy it. Had to shorten the title in the subject line. It was way too long.

White House Whistleblower Claims Strangers Drag Him From Place To Place And Make Him Sign Papers And Read Words On Monitors And He Hardly Gets Any Ice Cream

I am pasting the whistleblowers words below, but there is a little bit more to the article.

"Listen, folks, here's the deal," said the unidentified whistleblower through a distortion filter to protect his identity. "It stinks here, Jack! Strangers drag me from place to place and make me sign papers and read words on monitors and I hardly get any ice cream!"

"With so much to lose, why are you coming forward now?" asked Jake Tapper solemnly.

"Because it's the right thing to do, you lying dog-faced pony soldier!" said the mystery man whose face was shrouded in darkness. "No ice cream? Are you kidding me? It's inhumane! And I haven't sniffed hair in a week!"

Pure example of how the right is bad at comedy.
Makes sense as to why SNL is funny and not poop like that.
Just seems really desperate and has a weak snap that doesn't have really a opening to continue the joke.
Quick handed and quickly put together joke.
It is funny, just needs some more work IMO.
Either way S&F

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yeah, I agree that they could have found better content for the article. It was mainly the headline that I found funny, but scary at the same time.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yeah, kind of low grade comedy, but it is comical a little. Pelosi grabs all the ice cream in the White house, that part could be true.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Makes sense as to why SNL is funny

SNL hasn't been relevant for over 20 years now.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Putin, stop doing this! Give people back ice cream!))))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

you're just defending SNL because they tell you it's people on the right who don't think it's funny. no one thinks its funny anymore

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

you're just defending SNL because they tell you it's people on the right who don't think it's funny. no one thinks its funny anymore

Nah dude they don't. They make fun of everyone, the right just happens to be snowflakes in general.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I used to watch SNL every week, but somewhere along the way it stopped making me laugh. And not because they were making fun of Trump a lot. I disliked Trump almost as much as I dislike Biden.
edit on 24 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
35 years!! a reply to: Gothmog

new topics

top topics

join