It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden intends to run for re-election in 2024

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
How is that even possible? According to some here Harris is suppose to be President by now. Or perhaps, according to Q, Trump has already been reinstated a couple of times already. This is the political nut show now.

I personally hope neither Trump or Biden get the nominations for their Parties, next run around.

Perhaps we could nominate people around the age of 50, instead of 80. Perhaps more moderate, less divisive. I won't hold my breath though. I'm figuring both sides will put up the usual old white guy.

My guess is Biden WILL NOT run for President in 2024. Trump probably will not either. And Harris will NOT get the nomination for President.

We shall see.

How about Tim Scott?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

What do his handlers have up their sleeves ? Really?

They're probably trying to have the GOP be the ones stuck holding the bag. What better way than to setup a Democrat who probably wouldn't even carry California at this point?

This is a game both parties are playing. We're already borrowing money to make payments so the outcome is inevitable. Make sure the other side is in office when our computers can't create money fast enough. Have the other guy be the Hoover, then come forward with your strings-attached rescue plan.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is it a reverse psychology thing? Tell the World he's running for re-election to make it look that he has no health issues (not), so when/if something does happen it will be 'unexpected and sudden'. Can't have a POTUS in office with serious long term health issues now can we? Not when the Dems were calling Trumps mental health into question.
Smoke and mirrors clearly!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This is the dumbest thing Ive seen all day. Does he really think he will actually have a chance if he even survives that long?

www.kktv.com...

(CNN) - The White House has confirmed that President Joe Biden intends to run for re-election in 2024.

It comes after the Washington Post reported over the weekend Biden and members of his inner circle have been telling allies he plans to run again.

The decision is reportedly an attempt to address concerns about whether he could commit to another presidential campaign given his age and ease worries about Republicans returning to power.

Biden turned 79 over the weekend and has maintained he wants to run again.

When asked about it Monday on Air Force One, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki confirmed that’s the plan.

The White House has not indicated whether Biden would automatically endorse Vice President Kamala Harris for president if he decides not to run.

The democrat party would be wise to avoid bottlenecking their voters in 2024, given their ample supply of candidates who can and should compete for the office.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
How is that even possible? According to some here Harris is suppose to be President by now. Or perhaps, according to Q, Trump has already been reinstated a couple of times already. This is the political nut show now.

I personally hope neither Trump or Biden get the nominations for their Parties, next run around.

Perhaps we could nominate people around the age of 50, instead of 80. Perhaps more moderate, less divisive. I won't hold my breath though. I'm figuring both sides will put up the usual old white guy.

My guess is Biden WILL NOT run for President in 2024. Trump probably will not either. And Harris will NOT get the nomination for President.

We shall see.

How about Tim Scott?

I'd like to see Tim Scott and Christy (Kristy?) Noem run for president and VP.
Dream Team...
edit on 11/23/2021 by NightFlight because: Democrats are now communists, cut them no slack and give the NO comfort!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"Weekend at Joe's"

The way he looks lately the weekend has already begun.

That rigor mortis smile.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
In two weeks Biden will again surprise the public saying he is going to run in 24. Give him another two weeks and he will again announce his run....The worse the Alzheimer disease gets the more close together his release that he will run again will get.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I suspect this is more to do with pressure from his colleagues in the white house than any initiative on his part. His business partners want that signature locked in and their investments backlogged before he has a chance to pass the torch.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hope he losses unless the election gets "Fortified" again.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This is the dumbest thing Ive seen all day. Does he really think he will actually have a chance if he even survives that long?

www.kktv.com...

(CNN) - The White House has confirmed that President Joe Biden intends to run for re-election in 2024.

It comes after the Washington Post reported over the weekend Biden and members of his inner circle have been telling allies he plans to run again.

The decision is reportedly an attempt to address concerns about whether he could commit to another presidential campaign given his age and ease worries about Republicans returning to power.

Biden turned 79 over the weekend and has maintained he wants to run again.

When asked about it Monday on Air Force One, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki confirmed that’s the plan.

The White House has not indicated whether Biden would automatically endorse Vice President Kamala Harris for president if he decides not to run.

A Man, (alternative sexes are available) should learn from his mistakes

But this is the head of the left and incapable of such things :
by then he will need a carer... and instead of the "Brief Case" they will be carrying a bag of Dypers for him.

Smelly Joe

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Anyone falling for this crap?

No, it's obvious he's not going to run again farting a crapping all over the place.

Though, i know democrats love handing him pieces of paper and telling him "just sign it"

Democrats are really good at not putting a spotlight on their next candidate... Just like how Obama came out of no where. They do a good job at not letting their candidate get drug through the mud or get vetted.

Republicans... I knew that the media was putting every candidate one-by-one in the spotlight to get crucified until they had THEIR choice of opposition... Romney.

Trump, I think he was a dark horse that was in it for money and fame, but stumbled into it and realized he liked it when he got into the debates etc.

#####

Essentially, no, the Democrats are not running Biden, they are simply hiding their next candidate.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

There are officially more Covid deaths under Brandon than Trump , he will not last until 2024. If the Dems lose control in 2022 then I think they dump him , for who I do not know . Kamala is worse than him so this is the bed they made and they are stuck with it .

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
He may run before 2024. My best guess would be China or the Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Brandon has some reeeeally good happy pills

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Anyone falling for this crap?

No, it's obvious he's not going to run again farting a crapping all over the place.

Though, i know democrats love handing him pieces of paper and telling him "just sign it"

Democrats are really good at not putting a spotlight on their next candidate... Just like how Obama came out of no where. They do a good job at not letting their candidate get drug through the mud or get vetted.

Republicans... I knew that the media was putting every candidate one-by-one in the spotlight to get crucified until they had THEIR choice of opposition... Romney.

Trump, I think he was a dark horse that was in it for money and fame, but stumbled into it and realized he liked it when he got into the debates etc.

#####

Essentially, no, the Democrats are not running Biden, they are simply hiding their next candidate.

"I'm happy to take questions, if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance. Whatever you want me to do."

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Biden address smash and grab?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

All is broken.

Traditional predictions will all be wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MiddleInsite

All is broken.

Traditional predictions will all be wrong.

I think your right it will be a surprise.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Look at this gaffe today:

www.foxnews.com...

President Biden appeared to read technical instructions from his teleprompter during a Tuesday speech about rising gas prices.

"Because of the actions we've taken, things have begun to change," Biden said.

"End of quote," Biden added before moving on to his next sentence.

He doesnt know what the hell is going on.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is a ruse. Democrats can't admit they have a lame duck President this early 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join