It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National intelligence director does not rule out 'extraterrestrial' origins for UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Hey, I said something that physically here from another planet, that could or could not be hostile, out of what are the odds? Not how it made, or works, let alone where, or whom.

And yea, the biggest Oz factor, is that ain't aliens, even though definitely alien in it own way, an is actually from here, instead coming from the pits of the abyss, outside space.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Avril Haines, attendee of Event 201.

Would trust her absolutely and believe her anything...

All evidence points to they want us to believe. Their narrative(s). Just think of the social-engineering/control possibilities.

I'm a believer so-to-speak, but I know whom not to believe.

Be wary of this seemingly new "Disclosure" that's unfolding my friends.

I, too, trust the government as far as I can throw the Washington monument. Why all of a sudden, they admit possibilities are intriguing. Maybe some of the old-timers in the IC died out, or perhaps some minds were changed, or maybe they have an agenda unknown and unrevealed. What do you think that agenda is? Make us believe in ID? Maybe. The possibility of a connection between this phenomenon and the PTB their dripping out slowly is another question, but unlikely. If so, it would be a deep operation, and the phenomenon is behind it. But we just don’t know.

We do know the( potential for) and folly of the government; what we don’t know is anything tangible about the phenomenon. Just theories pilled on more theories, and some obsession piled upon more obsession.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We know that two UFO theory power centers may have faded away: the spooky, Bigelow/ John Alexander types are getting old, and the "Collins Elite' religious fanatics too are old or died out.

Both, though mainly the religious types, were bars to opening up ufology. One side wanted to hide everything, and the other were(are still) sectarian fanatics frightened of the truth. Likely, these internal government-connected ufo theory polarities may have faded away. Bigelow's tribe, though still around, is getting up in years.

To view this from a positive direction, maybe their changing to openness. But I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Smigg
a reply to: neoholographic

UFO's have been documented since the 40's.

Dood you read the Bible?

Context.

It's a UFO book

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Here's one more quote from Mitt Romney:

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah)

Since Willard Romney is Mormon... how is that separation of church and state?(About 60.68% of Utahans are members of the church. This has a large influence on the culture and life in Utah. *fun fact

Sorry, but if I didn't say anything; that would've flown over many peoples heads without being identified. Just like Romneycare is somehow still being called or identified as Obamacare. In the same way; We don't say, "Nice going Socracave." when we know it was Plato's.

*was LDS at a higher percentage in Utah before Willard Romney became a senator of Utah? Yep 62-63%

On the technology note, it was once deemed impossible to have any LED colors other than red... now there's even ultraviolet or (back light spectrum) "we might say that given our laws of physics it is not possible for humans to travel faster than the speed of light, but that given other circumstances it could have been possible to do so. Using the accessibility relation we can translate this scenario as follows: At all of the worlds accessible to our own world, it is not the case that humans can travel faster than the speed of light, but at one of these accessible worlds there is another world accessible from those worlds but not accessible from our own at which humans can travel faster than the speed of light."

Absolute certainty of truth or falsehood exists only in the sense of logically constructed abstract concepts such as "it is impossible to draw a triangle with four sides" and "all bachelors are unmarried".

The problem with concepts is many use "it's just a concept" like "it's just a theory" to negate any possibility of debate or anything new so that their own perfect model still stands above all others... the "Quit while you're ahead." approach to avoid reproach as one's status has already been secured.

More interesting is that the "U" means "Unmanned" how do they know "who is or who isn't" or what's "in or not in" the Arial Phenomenon?
edit on 26-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: grammar

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We are trolling China. "Trust me"

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The whole thing is a ruse, from day one, and ever since then, and in future, towards their true goal.

Simply look at how 'UFO's' were never seen until about 50-60 years ago, where we 'see' them all the time now!

All aliens suddenly decided to start visiting Earth all the time, and perform little light shows above us, then scoot back to Planet Zerbox, or Planet XYZ, and so on!!

They never visited Earth for thousands of years before that, though! Good one!

I've seen people who point out a few drawings in a cave, or that we had mythical creatures in ancient times, which is true, but they weren't from 'outer space', in flying saucers, and did light shows above Earth before scooting off into 'space'!

'Aliens' and 'UFO's' are only recent sightings, or supposed sightings, anyway. Seen all the time, never once seen before 50-60 years ago.

It seems all the 'aliens' visit our military planes most of all, too! How about that? I've never seen anything at all, nobody seems to see aliens or UFO's in daytime, only at night, for some reason!

It's all a ruse, as I said. They are behind it all, start to finish. First they 'deny' aliens exist, while 'leaking' documents and 'images' of them, or 'possible' aliens in them.

Deny aliens exist, release 'top secret' documents 'studying the issue', or 'consider it possible', and so on!

That makes the people demand 'disclosure' of their secret information on aliens, who visit Earth, perhaps live among humans, too! Show us your secret documents, about aliens!

What is it building up to? What is their goal?

Create fear, to control us all, of course. Aliens generate fear of the unknown, to reach their goal.

Anyway, this is all BS, please look at our past, which had no aliens, and you'll (hopefully) come to realize that this is all just a long-term set-up towards their ultimate goal(s) ....

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

A good example of how the recent MSM coverage has caused people to think the UFO phenomenon is recent and technological in nature.

Spend the same amount of time it took you to type that post actually researching the subject and you should realise how wrong you are.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

A good example of how the recent MSM coverage has caused people to think the UFO phenomenon is recent and technological in nature.

Spend the same amount of time it took you to type that post actually researching the subject and you should realise how wrong you are.

I have researched this specific subject, it's obvious that you have no clue about it, from your reply to me.

Look at how this all started, and has grown more and more since then, and is almost 'commonplace' today.

I suggest you look back at when it all started, and first became mainstream news.

See if you can find any reports of aliens or UFO's in a newspaper before the 20th century. I think the first ever report of UFO's was around 1890 or so, and nothing else until about 20 years later, when a few more reports came out, and nothing much came out after that, until 1947 when the famous 'Roswell' stories came out.

Since then, it's become thousands of reports, each and every year. Even THAT is inconsistent, in comparison to the 1950's having far fewer reports of UFO's or aliens. That's bad enough, but it's far worse than that.

Look at the 18th century, or any other century before it. No UFO sightings, no 'alien' sightings, other than the 'aliens' were people from a far away country!

Knowing that all the people who lived over hundreds and thousands of years, have never once claimed to see a 'UFO', or an 'alien' from 'outer space', is clearly proof that it is all a ruse, they concocted in the 1930's or 40's, and completely coincides with the 1930's sci-fi serials like Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon, who battled Martians and so on, followed by cheap sci-fi flicks in the 40's and 50's, and ever since then, only now with much better special effects, and far more 'realistic' looking 'aliens', of course.

Nobody ever once claimed to see a 'flying saucer', or 'UFO', or 'aliens', for thousands of years. In the 18th and 19th century, we had newspapers, and books, etc. Nobody saw aliens or UFO's.

That is thousands of years of evidence showing that UFO's and aliens are a complete ruse.

That's exactly why they have to completely ignore centuries without a single UFO or alien report, because this shreds their claims apart instantly, so they point to cave drawings and ancient reports instead, and claim 'aliens' and 'UFO's have ALWAYS been seen above Earth, twisting it to fit their story, entirely ignoring all the centuries we saw nothing at all!

You'd best take your own advice, and research this subject, and compare our past centuries, with today's endless reports.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Below shows the UFO reports during Roswell in 1947 and after in 2014. You can clearly see the boom in reports in 2014 after which are strangely concentrated in the large cities which I believe are TV, movie, book, magazine, etc. influenced:

Looking at a map of all the countries in 2014, the United States far outweighs the sightings of any other country which again points it being media influenced and not some great fascination by aliens with only Americans:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8
Nice graphs, very suggestive of a psychological aspect to UFO reports. Link to source?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Aliens have loved to visit America since the 1940's, more than any other country on Earth, because America sent rockets out to alien planets, and dropped tourism pamphlets of things to see in America, for alien visitors, while no other country did the same.

Thousands of years passed by, before we dropped those pamphlets on alien planets. The pamphlets also had directions to Earth from outer space, which really helped them find Earth, and see America at night, from above!

It all makes perfect sense now!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I'm not going to waste too much time on this nonsense so just a couple of things for you.

Try reading Wonders in the Sky by Jaques Vallee and take a look at this (just the first site that a google search threw up - there are likely dozens better).

The increase in reported sightings probably mirrors the increase in speed and access to communication. There are other factors obviously and if you have researched the subject you will be aware of the close link to other paranormal phenomena, which have also been reported forever.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You said:

Nobody ever once claimed to see a 'flying saucer', or 'UFO', or 'aliens', for thousands of years. In the 18th and 19th century, we had newspapers, and books, etc. Nobody saw aliens or UFO's.

U.F.O.'s have been reported in the sky since we could write on cave walls. What are you talking about?

What backs these drawings up is the ancients themselves saying that beings from the sky gave them their knowledge. I wrote a thread on this called:

Sumerians show why a natural interpretation of evolution is false
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have sightings in ancient Rome:

In the sky of Ancient Rome they were sighted UFOs since archaic times. Two thousand years ago the historian Livy in his Ab Urbe condita, says "... et Arpis Parmas in coelo visas pugnantemque cum luna solem ..." (… and in Arpis shields were seen in the sky and saw the sun battle with the moon ...); Parmas or parmula was a kind of round or elliptical shield used by the Roman army with the top convex reminiscent of many the most frequently recognized form in UFOs.

www.romeandart.eu...

There's more:

Besides the previous sightings of "Parmas" reported by Livy, that would happen at Arpi in 217 B.C., the year before in Rome there would be a spectacular appearance of navium shining in the sky, and again in 173 BC in the Lanuvius sky would appear a large fleet.

But those were not the only episodes of sightings of bright objects in the sky in the ancient era; Seneca in his Natural Science Treaty (Book II), lists the several observations on the unexplained appearance of "LIGHTING GIRDERS" that appeared suddenly in the skies of the city where it remained motionless for a few days and then disappear.

www.romeandart.eu...

What about U.F.O.'s in the Bible?

Here's some verses in the Bible that show clouds, chariots of fire, Ezekiel's wheel and more were Ancients trying to describe modern technology in the language of the day.

Exodus 24:18 - And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

The cloud carried Moses into the mountains.

Exodus 13:21 - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Exodus 40:34 and 35 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. 35. And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

When the cloud was hovering over the tabernacle, the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle and Moses couldn't enter. Could this be the power source of the craft which would kill or injure Moses or anyone if they entered while the cloud was hovering?

I can go on and on with examples. In the new Testament the Disciples were even missing time as they "ENTERED" the cloud.

Luke 9

34. While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

35. And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

36. And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

They entered the cloud but soon as the voice finished speaking, it was just them and Jesus. Give your life to Christ today!

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with CLOUDS; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

What about Ezekiel's wheel? What's interesting is Ezekiel keeps talking about the firmament.

Ezekiel 1:22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

Ezekiel 10:1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

Let's look at the firmament and see if it's a familiar shape.

I can go on for 30 pages and of course the pseudoskeptics will say don't believe your lying eyes or the fact beings from the sky that fly in vehicles is talked about in almost every ancient culture, believe their bias, pseudoskeptic opinion. No thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Below shows the UFO reports during Roswell in 1947 and after in 2014. You can clearly see the boom in reports in 2014 after which are strangely concentrated in the large cities which I believe are TV, movie, book, magazine, etc. influenced:

Looking at a map of all the countries in 2014, the United States far outweighs the sightings of any other country which again points it being media influenced and not some great fascination by aliens with only Americans:

Let's talk about what you have shown because your maps actually support the evidence in ufology.

Why should you see more reports in America than other places?

It's because America is more open about reporting sightings and encounters with U.F.O.'s. You think Russia, China or North Korea have a freedom of information act and information flows freely in these countries? So of course, America will have more sightings because reporting these sightings and the flow of information about these things is very abundant in America. Here's a recent article about China.

CHINA USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TO DETECT UFOS BECAUSE IT CAN ‘THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX’

Here's the kicker!

The military is apparently overwhelmed by reports of sightings from both the military and civilians

www.independent.co.uk...

This is about as good as it gets. Do you think China is going to freely report all of these sightings so your map can have a glow up?

A little common sense tells you why the reporting is lopsided and in many rural areas there's still a stigma about these things vs. the city who are more agressive in reporting and discussing U.F.O.'s. Even still, there's some solid cases coming out of rural areas like the Pascagoula Abduction.

The Pascagoula Abduction

Nearly 50 years after becoming one of the most credible alien abductees in history, Calvin Parker shares his story

countryroadsmagazine.com...

So your assumptions just don't match the facts!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Now I see! Your opinion is above bias, it’s all those pseudo-people out there who suffer from it... not you! If only someone could show us how to be above our own bias...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
The Pascagoula Abduction

Nearly 50 years after becoming one of the most credible alien abductees in history, Calvin Parker shares his story

countryroadsmagazine.com...
That's evidence of people embellishing stories, and of credulous people believing the changed stories without doing the research to find out the original story was quite different. It's not evidence of abduction. Parker told police he didn't remember any abduction, he said he passed out and didn't wake up until it was all over, and Hickson who was with him verified that version of Parker's story on his To Tell the Truth appearance. But now Parker tells a new, more elaborate story and you believe it? Even though it contradicts his own story he told police?

Pascagoula Abduction

Parker's corroboration of the tale was likely due to suggestibility because he initially told police he had "passed out at the beginning of the incident and failed to regain consciousness until it was over", a claim supported by Hickson during his To Tell the Truth appearance.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just ignore thousands of years where nobody ever saw UFO's or aliens, and then it all works out like a charm!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Just ignore thousands of years where nobody ever saw UFO's or aliens, and then it all works out like a charm!

Again, the above post proves you wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

I'm not going to waste too much time on this nonsense so just a couple of things for you.

Try reading Wonders in the Sky by Jaques Vallee and take a look at this (just the first site that a google search threw up - there are likely dozens better).

The increase in reported sightings probably mirrors the increase in speed and access to communication. There are other factors obviously and if you have researched the subject you will be aware of the close link to other paranormal phenomena, which have also been reported forever.

Very good points and again, other nations aren't as open as we are therefore more sightings will come from America vs. China or Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join